Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #22384

    Super picky Babydoll

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-cceed602966b

    Anybody had this one? She puts on such high demands of needing a dominant man and such. Which is crazy considering the site she's on LOL. She speaks as if she is Slim thick and fine as hell. She looks like a butter face from her second and third photo. Curious if anyone has seen her. She thinks super highly of herself.

  2. #22383
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #22382
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #22381
    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    So we met on Saturday for our first get together, she asked to meet her at her place which later I found out she lives with her mother, she is 19 so not shocked she lives with her parent. I was already drunk and just arrived home so I didn't want to drive. So I told her if she could come to my spot. She come to me, well I guess her mom drove her to me and waited in the parking spot well we had some fun. She wanted 300 for our meet which I was fine with but then when she got here she said she has to do a quick visit so I told her I'll do 200 and she was game. She did tell me that her and her mom were both homeless at on point so since she became of age she started doing this to make extra money so I assumed her mom most know bc she is the driver.

    I'll say this, she is young, petite, tight and wet. I had a great time. And of course I added some pictures and videos to my collection LOL.

    Oooo FYI PLEASE don't share my photos with the girls, or tell them you saw photos of them on a site. I've already had a few girls tell me they saw my pictures on someone phone before. I tell this girls that this pictures and videos are for my eyes only.
    So she did video for 300? She wanted 400-500 for face in video, she I've you a problem?

  5. #22380

    Luckycharmz

    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic  [View Original Post]
    LuckyCharmzz wants us to meet at her mother's house. Is this what you guys that have met her have done. It's a big assumption to assume that mom is happy her daughter is screwing guys she doesn't know in her house. Seems like things could really go sideways.
    So we met on Saturday for our first get together, she asked to meet her at her place which later I found out she lives with her mother, she is 19 so not shocked she lives with her parent. I was already drunk and just arrived home so I didn't want to drive. So I told her if she could come to my spot. She come to me, well I guess her mom drove her to me and waited in the parking spot well we had some fun. She wanted 300 for our meet which I was fine with but then when she got here she said she has to do a quick visit so I told her I'll do 200 and she was game. She did tell me that her and her mom were both homeless at on point so since she became of age she started doing this to make extra money so I assumed her mom most know bc she is the driver.

    I'll say this, she is young, petite, tight and wet. I had a great time. And of course I added some pictures and videos to my collection LOL.

    Oooo FYI PLEASE don't share my photos with the girls, or tell them you saw photos of them on a site. I've already had a few girls tell me they saw my pictures on someone phone before. I tell this girls that this pictures and videos are for my eyes only.

  6. #22379

    Scammer

    Talks a good game, has some consistent PG pics to send.

    But then you get the "I'm out for drinks with friends and bet them you would send me $$ for a round" or some other scam attempt.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-d4ef2e42412d

  7. #22378
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56  [View Original Post]
    SweetandSassy93.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-7046f36ccd7c

    Talks like a pro, wants 200 an hour, CFS, BB everything else no anal.

    Luckyxcharmzz.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-0216fe7d28ae

    Open to most everything, maybe anal, working that might take time, BB on everything, wants 300, will let you film for 350, and knows it's going public, IE OF use..
    LuckyCharmzz wants us to meet at her mother's house. Is this what you guys that have met her have done. It's a big assumption to assume that mom is happy her daughter is screwing guys she doesn't know in her house. Seems like things could really go sideways.

  8. #22377

    Chyna

    I have been talking to this one for a while, but haven't met up yet. Definitely wants to meet, is dtf and is good w / ppm. I think she would be reasonable w / the price. I know some of you guys are only interested in skinny girls, but tastes vary.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-760938968e67

  9. #22376
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56  [View Original Post]
    Christina257.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-3c63734a7c7d

    No kink, no bb, no anal, and wants 800-1 K per meet for a couple of hours! What! Talked "down to 600" or 1. 5 k for an overnight. Brah pass.
    Maybe $200 at 2 am, when I've had a few. Only maybe.

  10. #22375

    Cowgirl

    Anyone talked to this one? She's about 5'1" or so about very skinny. I met her right before Christmas and had a great time in a hotel room for an hour. $$$ for the meet. She seemed shy and the sex was great, especially cowgirl, I guess thus her name. Shortly after that, she complained of vaginal bleeding severely plus spending all her time caring for her grandmother. I sent her several hundred dollars for all her emergencies (I know sucker! This was after she said I was her only sugar daddy. Did finally meet her again beginning of February. I must say she has a much better, more elaborate scheme than the girls than never meet but want you to send money. Just warning you guys. I see why the hit it and quit it is better than staying w / one girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-4ba45875050e

  11. #22374

    Update

    Luckyxcharmzz.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Hit me with some crazy heavy stuff, about her past history, moved her to next week to get a better idea of what she is looking for.

    SweetandSassy93.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Wanted / needed money to meet up, uber / driver scam.

    Sweetness.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Had to work and pushed it to another day.

    Weekend bust.

  12. #22373
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    I used to think the unluckiest people in the world were my employees' family members, but now I realize it's the relatives of women on Seeking.com.

    The number of accidents, illnesses and family drama / trauma that befalls them defies the odds of human existence.
    I should try adding a line to my profile to help fend it off: "If you have frequent or recurrent family illnesses or deaths that you need funding for, look elsewhere because I'm not your guy for that".

    A surprising number of them do actually read profile caveats, and I've had varying degrees of luck with putting preclusion statements in my profile, but overall mostly positive results.

    In fact, I'd have to say if anything it helped filter BS that would have led nowhere anyway, and helped streamline my ratio of TimeSpent to PussyObtained (TS: PO).

    Some of the things I say (even if I'm a slightly more tactful about it):

    -Not your future husband.

    -Not a daily text pal.

    -Not an ad hoc ATM.

    -Not an emotional channel for clingers.

    Maybe some of them get offended by upfront candor but the ones I like tend to appreciate it.

  13. #22372

    Most Dangerous Thing in Life.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    Every time I get an "out of band" request for money (meaning before a meet up, or in advance of the next meet up, or whatever), it's almost always because the funds are needed for something related to the death of a family member.

    I guess they figure nobody is going to tell them the cause isn't worth it, so its the "safest excuse" in their mind.

    Of course, I never pay in advance, only post-wad-blow. Goo before gift is my policy. But it doesn't stop them from sending me texts a month after I've stopped contacting them, with a story about a dead or dying family member.

    If one of them would just say the funds were for a frivolous shopping spree or overpriced makeup or whatever, at least I could respect their honesty.
    I used to think the unluckiest people in the world were my employees' family members, but now I realize it's the relatives of women on Seeking.com.

    The number of accidents, illnesses and family drama / trauma that befalls them defies the odds of human existence.

  14. #22371

    Deaths in the family

    Every time I get an "out of band" request for money (meaning before a meet up, or in advance of the next meet up, or whatever), it's almost always because the funds are needed for something related to the death of a family member.

    I guess they figure nobody is going to tell them the cause isn't worth it, so its the "safest excuse" in their mind.

    Of course, I never pay in advance, only post-wad-blow. Goo before gift is my policy. But it doesn't stop them from sending me texts a month after I've stopped contacting them, with a story about a dead or dying family member.

    If one of them would just say the funds were for a frivolous shopping spree or overpriced makeup or whatever, at least I could respect their honesty.

  15. #22370
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Not NEARLY hot enough for that noise.
    I would have sampled for 400 just to report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape