Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1389
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #714

    Sdasp

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    You are not by chance Gentleman1949 or 1946 some number in that range that I think might be the birth year. Gentleman always had a top hat covering the face or put on the back of the women as their bottom is up. Plus a rose.

    Whatever happened to that site. (Aging myself here).
    Things ended terribly with that site. One of the promoters got a 4 year jail term, the other (I think it was Gentleman 1948) was hit with a 1 year sentence. Big sex trafficking bust:

    https://timesofsandiego.com/crime/20...-state-prison/

    The bad thing is that the website membership info was turned over to prosecutors.

  2. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I remember her, oh good times. Does she look good for being 50? If that's the correct age on HX. What happened to all those ladies on SDASP. We are getting up in age. If Nick cage can fuck a person 40 years younger or even when I get to 70. I hope I can still bang those 20's with no problems.

    Kind of like oldje videos lucky basstards.
    I haven't seen AlexDD in 15 years so I'm not sure if she look as good as when she was in her 30's. I'm sure many of those SDASP ladies are in their 40's and 50's and are married, retired. A few might still be around but I'm not sure where they are advertising. I know one of my fav Eva Bliss went off and got married.

    Hell yeah if Nick Cage can do it so can we. I just turned 50 and still see ladies in their 20's and 30's. I am definitely keeping up with my training, boxing to maintain my stamina. LOL. Yeah I want to be like those guys in the videos when I'm in my 80's. LOL.

  3. #712

    AlexDD

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    What's up DrPorn!

    LOL. No I'm not Gentleman19 xx (I just turned 50 brother! Gentleman was a legend on that defunct site. Just like BlueSkyBlue on this site who inspired me to become a member. Gentleman's TAG reviews with the roses were awesome. TAG reviews was big on that site and lots of the ladies wanted them done.

    My signature TAG reviews had the ladies wearing my dress shirts and / or just my tie. I also used sports jerseys which were also popular then.

    Yeah I'm aging myself as well, but I started hobbying in late 20's / early 30's. Those were some fun hobbying times.

    Alexdd (link to her HX ad) still uses pictures from one of her TAG reviews.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/3849
    I remember her, oh good times. Does she look good for being 50? If that's the correct age on HX. What happened to all those ladies on SDASP. We are getting up in age. If Nick cage can fuck a person 40 years younger or even when I get to 70. I hope I can still bang those 20's with no problems.

    Kind of like oldje videos lucky basstards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF0A351D-BF35-414F-A923-7C21B549B24C_rose_best3.jpg‎   young-pussy-to-devour.jpg‎  

  4. #711

    48

    It was Gentleman1948, IIRC. And no, that's not me.

    It was a fun site with a good bit of camaraderie. Not as much misogyny, though sadly the men's only forum got some of that. I prefer to fool around with women I like, not hate the women I fool around with. Alas, it turned out the owner got himself in a bit of trouble.

    Unfortunately (in a way) I stuck with that site rather than HX, so I don't have squat for reviews on HX.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    What's up DrPorn!

    LOL. No I'm not Gentleman19 xx (I just turned 50 brother! Gentleman was a legend on that defunct site. Just like BlueSkyBlue on this site who inspired me to become a member. Gentleman's TAG reviews with the roses were awesome. TAG reviews was big on that site and lots of the ladies wanted them done.

    My signature TAG reviews had the ladies wearing my dress shirts and / or just my tie. I also used sports jerseys which were also popular then.

    Yeah I'm aging myself as well, but I started hobbying in late 20's / early 30's. Those were some fun hobbying times.

    Alexdd (link to her HX ad) still uses pictures from one of her TAG reviews.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/3849

  5. #710

    Sdasp

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    You are not by chance Gentleman1949 or 1946 some number in that range that I think might be the birth year. Gentleman always had a top hat covering the face or put on the back of the women as their bottom is up. Plus a rose.

    Whatever happened to that site. (Aging myself here).
    I remember that site! There was a guy that would put the girls in a Yankee's jersey for pics!

    Man that was the good old days. Do you remember the North Park Girls crew?

  6. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    You are not by chance Gentleman1949 or 1946 some number in that range that I think might be the birth year. Gentleman always had a top hat covering the face or put on the back of the women as their bottom is up. Plus a rose.

    Whatever happened to that site. (Aging myself here).
    What's up DrPorn!

    LOL. No I'm not Gentleman19 xx (I just turned 50 brother! Gentleman was a legend on that defunct site. Just like BlueSkyBlue on this site who inspired me to become a member. Gentleman's TAG reviews with the roses were awesome. TAG reviews was big on that site and lots of the ladies wanted them done.

    My signature TAG reviews had the ladies wearing my dress shirts and / or just my tie. I also used sports jerseys which were also popular then.

    Yeah I'm aging myself as well, but I started hobbying in late 20's / early 30's. Those were some fun hobbying times.

    Alexdd (link to her HX ad) still uses pictures from one of her TAG reviews.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/3849

  7. #708

    Kickbacks and payment (whaaaaat)

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]


    Both Spa 7 and 108 were incentivizing guys to post over the fucking top penthouse forum posts in order to advertise their places,
    A2
    Man I am missing out. Should have asked to be paid for advertising. LOL.

    How much was the compensation or was it all for free future services.

  8. #707

    Sdasp (*****)

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I have had many sessions with ladies where we took pictures and videos, more so during the SDASP days. I would post the pictures in my TAG reviews on that site and it was with their approval. The discussions and agreements were always that the pictures / videos that I was allowed to have would be for my personal use. Of course the ladies themselves have used the pictures in their ads, but I would never post any pictures of them without their approval.
    You are not by chance Gentleman1949 or 1946 some number in that range that I think might be the birth year. Gentleman always had a top hat covering the face or put on the back of the women as their bottom is up. Plus a rose.

    Whatever happened to that site. (Aging myself here).

  9. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    How can anyone be so thoughtless and tasteless as to post pics of random women that they fucked?
    I have had many sessions with ladies where we took pictures and videos, more so during the SDASP days. I would post the pictures in my TAG reviews on that site and it was with their approval. The discussions and agreements were always that the pictures / videos that I was allowed to have would be for my personal use. Of course the ladies themselves have used the pictures in their ads, but I would never post any pictures of them without their approval.

  10. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, paying in advance is only going to get you a smaller bank account.

    When any advertising is amazingly good be suspicious, when it ask for payment up front there is little doubt it's too good to be true.
    Thanks Maximus and Suddiv.

    One thing I didn't ad in the go post was that I had met one of the featured ladies before the pandemic at a play party. Still point taken!

  11. #704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    The SA / WYP / SDM Photo dump blog

    How can anyone be so thoughtless and tasteless as to post pics of random women that they fucked?

  12. #703

    Paying Upfront Seldom Pays Off

    In my experience, paying in advance is only going to get you a smaller bank account.

    When any advertising is amazingly good be suspicious, when it ask for payment up front there is little doubt it's too good to be true.

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    I guess this is more of an LA thing that a San Diego thing but I've seen a few parties where they say Porn Star X,why, Z will be here. Then when you enquire they say you need to have recent test, be ok with filming and pay some money via CashApp or Venmo. Is this a way to make sure they don't get busted for prostitution? I know many would say never pre pay, but as a few of these events are reoccurring, it doesn't look like they are scamming.

  13. #702

    "Pre-Pay" is ALWAYS A SCAM!

    ANY time and EVERY time, a "provider" (of an individual "service" or a "party", etc. Asks for a "pre-payment" that does NOT involve giving cash at the door, or when the activity is going to occur, then IT IS A SCAM! EACH AND EVERY TIME!

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    I guess this is more of an LA thing that a San Diego thing but I've seen a few parties where they say Porn Star X,why, Z will be here. Then when you enquire they say you need to have recent test, be ok with filming and pay some money via CashApp or Venmo. Is this a way to make sure they don't get busted for prostitution? I know many would say never pre pay, but as a few of these events are reoccurring, it doesn't look like they are scamming.

  14. #701

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Put up a post talking about how fucked up we are because we protect the forum against shill accounts and you get to join them.

    I tried for months to put an end to that shit and both the MGT at Spa 7 and 108 refused and worse their white nights refused. We believe very strongly in free expression, it's a value we hold dear but shill reports are not free expression, they are advertising.

    As far as telling me how fucked up we are because we do something. The members of this forum are not customers, they are guests, very valuable guests who, as long as they behave as guests, are welcomed to come into our home and hang out as long as they want. However when you come into my house and put your dirty fucking feet on my sofa and then have the audacity to complain about the home you are a guest in, just like in the real world you will be shown the fucking door.

    Both Spa 7 and 108 were incentivizing guys to post over the fucking top penthouse forum posts in order to advertise their places, they were told dozens of times to stop and refused. So they were shown the fucking door, if you want to tell me how bad a moderator I am for that use a PM but if you want to run down this forum then you can fucking well join them, I don't care if you were the first fucking guy that joined this site, disrespect us in our own fucking house and you have to go.

    A2
    Well said!

  15. #700
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Only Saying this Once

    Put up a post talking about how fucked up we are because we protect the forum against shill accounts and you get to join them.

    I tried for months to put an end to that shit and both the MGT at Spa 7 and 108 refused and worse their white nights refused. We believe very strongly in free expression, it's a value we hold dear but shill reports are not free expression, they are advertising.

    As far as telling me how fucked up we are because we do something. The members of this forum are not customers, they are guests, very valuable guests who, as long as they behave as guests, are welcomed to come into our home and hang out as long as they want. However when you come into my house and put your dirty fucking feet on my sofa and then have the audacity to complain about the home you are a guest in, just like in the real world you will be shown the fucking door.

    Both Spa 7 and 108 were incentivizing guys to post over the fucking top penthouse forum posts in order to advertise their places, they were told dozens of times to stop and refused. So they were shown the fucking door, if you want to tell me how bad a moderator I am for that use a PM but if you want to run down this forum then you can fucking well join them, I don't care if you were the first fucking guy that joined this site, disrespect us in our own fucking house and you have to go.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape