Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 24048
-
03-04-23 19:45 #17883Senior Member

Posts: 1065Deposit no show
Why not let the board know who ripped you off? It's valuable information. I'm sure you take the information, other mongers, provide and use it for your benefit. Why not contribute?
Originally Posted by Indigo456
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 19:31 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 635She quoted me 500 an hour, when asked about being GFE, she said yes with a thumbs up. I recently got together with a STG gal that usually works out of Dumfries, Woodbridge, made the mistake of fronting her some money, and she disappeared on me, it was cool because on both visits I overextended my stay, and believe it was her BF in the background steering matters, providers that scam & steal are not terribly bright, esp. With gents that have financial resources to take care of them.
Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99
[View Original Post]
The one I am seeing right now knows the scammer and even agrees that she totally F'up with me, because now we are cutting it together.
Women that ask for deposits are only self limiting their potential.
-
03-04-23 18:30 #17881Senior Member

Posts: 107Red Flag in Alexandria
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/117924752
Number ending in 7354.
Asked to meet and phone got spammed by 4 messages immediately "Address, donations, when are you coming, are you ready now?
A little sketch but little' guy was in charge of thinking.
I show up go to the 3rd floor and say I'm here (recon), I see a guy standing on the walkway on the 2nd floor but I stay casual about it.
As soon as I get the room number I see him walk inside the same room.
Nope'd tf out of there.
If I didn't have to give PII I'd consider an agency, plus I haven't seen any non-asian ones (not complaining about them, but I'd like to find a petite snowbunny that hasn't been as. "popular" as Ella or Leila.).
-
03-04-23 17:52 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 365Nicky
This one right here is perfect. I've actually seen her a few times and she's in town for a few days. I saw her earlier today. Nice slim frame. Sexy big tits. Everything is covered, but you forget that you have protection on. She gives great head and really gets into it too. And oh. She looks exactly like her pics too. I saw her for 120 qv. Was able to make video for a little extra. Sometimes she has a stand to put your camera on, but I prefer to hold mine for some nice POV style action. I plan on seeing her again. Treat her well fellas!
https://callescort.org/707-631-4087
-
03-04-23 16:23 #17879Senior Member

Posts: 76Yes and No
These are mostly fabulous girls. Far more hits than misses and I'm super regular with them. The recent selection has been top-notch. No GFE whatsoever. CBJ and CFS is it. I get the impression these ladies are highly experienced and professional. The same goes for the booker who the ladies tell me treats them very well.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 14:05 #17878Regular Member

Posts: 11Any info?
Hi everyone,
I've seen her post a couple of time and was wondering if anyone had any experience with her. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/843955729044
-
03-04-23 10:34 #17877Senior Member

Posts: 235Ronda
For me, it was. Personally, I liked her massage a lot. Lots of stretching.
Originally Posted by HaroldMyers
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 09:38 #17876Senior Member

Posts: 805Very Nice Babes!!
Anyone visited this outfit lately?
https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2596954
I hear the girls look just like the pics they use.
I heard they were only $160/ HH.
I heard their attitudes were not the greatest but manageable.
Have their attitudes improved?
Do they do GFE stuff?
I'm not into GFE stuff but I'm just wondering for a friend.
From what I can tell, if they acted nicer, they would be the #1 outfit in the DMV for under $200/ HH.
I'm thinking about taking the 40-minute drive to visit them.
Any recent intel?
Happy Hunting & Missions!
SJ.
-
03-04-23 08:38 #17875Senior Member

Posts: 581Nikki in Manassas
Saw Nikki again yesterday. Great attitude and very open menu. Reasonable rates. She has a new number and can't advertise right now. Send a pm if you want her contact information.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/060803240669
-
03-04-23 06:47 #17874Senior Member

Posts: 216No you mess with low tier girls all the time they just charge more.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 17:58 #17873Senior Member

Posts: 528New place
Her roommie and her were moving to another residence today. Keep trying with a sprinkle of patience and persistence.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 16:27 #17872Senior Member

Posts: 131No, sorry, "nuru" is her code for FS. She may provide, but when I asked, I just got laid LOL.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 15:28 #17871Senior Member

Posts: 464No response
I reached out to her asking for donations but haven't received a response.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 15:15 #17870Senior Member

Posts: 199550/ hr for without BBBJ is ludicrous.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Skipthegames is for bargain hunting. Eros and tryst will give you far better options at that price point.
-
03-03-23 14:13 #17869Senior Member

Posts: 76I'm very confused — if the first session was so bad and she is clearly low tier, why would you then propose more time, money, and dinner?
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




