Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 24548
-
03-05-23 10:50 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 194The reviews are middling and average. Non-GFE apparently a lot of rules.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 10:09 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 1065You are going to drop 5 to 1 k on a provider. I wonder if any of the reviews say she doesn't look like the girl in the photo. Report back let us know your thoughts.
Originally Posted by WannaAmp
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4476748-372529
-
03-05-23 09:53 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 288Paker
Interested. How was your dream?
Originally Posted by WannaAmp
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 09:22 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yes around 2015 when she was first advertising and working from nice hotels near BWI. She and Piper shared the room for couple of months and then they separated. I think Piper moved out of state almost 3 to 4 years back.
Originally Posted by MoonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 04:37 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 805Reviews?
Ask her if she has any positive reviews anywhere. She should know.
If you don't get confirmation of a positive review or two, maybe you should pass.
Or maybe you're a Thrill-Seeker who likes to take chances and explore the unknown??
There are plenty of ladies out there who have positive reviews.
Happy Hunting & Sessions!
SJ.
Originally Posted by WannaAmp
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 20:01 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 1065This post probably won't last long referring to the original
Have you ever looked up what percentage of people has HSV-1 in the U.S.
Originally Posted by Cod592
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 16:13 #16727Regular Member

Posts: 2Too Good to be True?
About to TOFT. Really hoping she is legit. If anyone has anything to report please do tell. I am not a frequent monger so I am worried I missed any signs of being uncle LEO. We texted briefly with only a mention of where I saw her ad. She called me on the phone. No rates discussed, only asked if I saw them on the website. No deposit. Asked to call when I park and wait in car.
https://tryst.link/escort/xoparker
-
03-04-23 13:17 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 64Jewelz
Big booty Jewelz online saying she positive HSV 1&2.
She use to be out DC now she back in bmor. Any one heard anything?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/117924718
-
03-04-23 11:23 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 1626Hope someone here got the info of this UTR and enjoying her.
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 04:54 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 171Layla
Saw her at siesta about 2 months ago at siesta
Originally Posted by LexMar
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 23:00 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 58Ally in Park Heights
I agree with Mumford. Bella was blond last time I saw her and looks much younger. I don't see any resemblance with the 2. And I haven't sampled Bella myself, because I was there for Raven with spider tats.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 22:55 #16722Senior Member

Posts: 58Rosedale Layla
Yes, she went on a sponsored statecation last August. No ticket for early return. Finally arrived back today according to boarding pass.
Originally Posted by Rolo23
[View Original Post]
I have not seen her in over a year.
-
03-03-23 22:46 #16721Senior Member

Posts: 565Aly
Ally is not bella. There's like 4 different girls that use the same spot. The guy that lives there lets them use the room for dates.
Originally Posted by AirRade
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 22:28 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 367Molly
In her prime, she's worth it. Shame what the street does to her. Anybody remember the days when she was hanging out with Piper? Oh, Piper, I miss her too.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 22:24 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 171Molly
Did the same thing to me last month. And the place in Elkridge that she's at has a parking area that makes me nervous. More even than like a Motel 6 parking lot. I waited for 20 minutes at Subway and finally bailed. Found another not too far away and had fun. It's too bad, but I'm done with Molly.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
Dobson.











Reply With Quote





