Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 205 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 3061
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2251

    Julia

    I've seen Julia, about 1-1. 5 years ago. Use to advertise on PD (user Dianna) something. Smooth talker great body, starts off with massage. But too many restrictions and fake orgasm which was quite obvious. Thick Russian accent. I would not repeat but your experience may vary.

  2. #2250

  3. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by Miket222  [View Original Post]
    Saw this chick a few weeks ago in Anaheim:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3107474

    She goes back and forth between OC and Phoenix area quite often. Comms are easy so you can expect a same day response. For hhr FS, I gave $.2 at a nice hotel near Disney area. She's got a few extra pounds than what her pictures show, but she's got really nice fun bags that you can play with. She's a super sweetheart and definitely not a time Watcher. Enjoy fellas!
    Can you be more specific? GFE? BB?

  4. #2248

    Evabeauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Redhotmailer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone? Can't find anything anywhere, and for a 40-something, she looks pretty hot.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Evabeauty42
    Any intel on her? Sent her message via HX, hard to get a hold of her. Only works a few days every other couple months.

  5. #2247

    Nina

    Saw this chick a few weeks ago in Anaheim:

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3107474

    She goes back and forth between OC and Phoenix area quite often. Comms are easy so you can expect a same day response. For hhr FS, I gave $.2 at a nice hotel near Disney area. She's got a few extra pounds than what her pictures show, but she's got really nice fun bags that you can play with. She's a super sweetheart and definitely not a time Watcher. Enjoy fellas!

  6. #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbf714  [View Original Post]
    Hey new to the site when it comes to posts and I've been eyeing her ad.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...unty/114073899

    She says she's down for everything but greek but has any of why'all seen her before?
    She's definitely real. I've seen her sitting at a bus stop on beach.

  7. #2245

    Been messaging, anyone seen her?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7146052477#.

    Been messaging, good prices, pics are a bit erratic but the ones I get as a request seem legit. Anyone ever seen her?

  8. #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by Namgodo  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the Latina girls that work out of the Lake Forest hotels?
    Yes exactly!

  9. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    Why would race of provider matter in the selection of hotel? - I'm obviously missing something?

    Security, I get, elevators that don't need room key, sure, outside access without going through a lobby, sure, I totally get.

    Nice vs. A dump. Of course, Asians, at least judging by new home sales prefer white decor & newer accommodations.

    But hotels for Latinas? What gives?
    Sorry for the confusion. More of Latina that advertise services from hotels. City specific to lake forest. Wondering if anyone had any experience. Does not have to be race specific just more of a interest I have versus other race.

  10. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by SureWhyNot1234  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Anyone have experience with hotels in the lake forest area? Especially for Latinas?

    Thanks.
    Do you mean the Latina girls that work out of the Lake Forest hotels?

  11. #2241

    Especially for Latinas?

    Quote Originally Posted by SureWhyNot1234  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Anyone have experience with hotels in the lake forest area? Especially for Latinas?

    Thanks.
    You shouldn't worry about where the lady comes from. You check in alone. Then you sit in your room and start wondering how to get her in your room in SOC?! Should the lady go to the front desk or not? For sure where ever she comes from she only goes to to where the ATM is.

  12. #2240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    I'm confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by SureWhyNot1234  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Anyone have experience with hotels in the lake forest area? Especially for Latinas?

    Thanks.
    Why would race of provider matter in the selection of hotel? - I'm obviously missing something?

    Security, I get, elevators that don't need room key, sure, outside access without going through a lobby, sure, I totally get.

    Nice vs. A dump. Of course, Asians, at least judging by new home sales prefer white decor & newer accommodations.

    But hotels for Latinas? What gives?

  13. #2239

    Lake forest

    Hello,

    Anyone have experience with hotels in the lake forest area? Especially for Latinas?

    Thanks.

  14. #2238

    6 Brianna9

    I'm very curious about Brianna, did you end up seeing her?

  15. #2237

    Has anyone seen this provider or know if she's legit?

    Hey new to the site when it comes to posts and I've been eyeing her ad.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...unty/114073899

    She says she's down for everything but greek but has any of why'all seen her before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape