Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 16508
-
03-16-23 00:22 #15173Senior Member

Posts: 536Old pic
She's not looking that good as the pic right now because of hard times.
Originally Posted by Queer2
[View Original Post]
The past few months but still sexy you can picture the potential once she get back on her feet.
-
03-15-23 17:54 #15172Senior Member

Posts: 909Know BSW aren't real seeked here but
Around I think 3-4 am, so pretty sure I was dreaming, the streets was silent on the NS. Could hear a cow tip. Then going down kings road. I saw something unbelievable. Thick in shape glif. She was walking down the street in a dress with the slits on the sides. Showing off that (I want to say monkey, but yawl going to think racism) kitty, and big ol trunk. Big yams as well. Did a you and she got in. Made my week. Nothing sagging, just a banging body. Think she said she was 50 or something. Man wish she had a #. Would tap that keg every night LOL. The cheek check wasn't the best, but that wasn't what I was there. She was fully compliant too, no bitching / complaining when I told her to wear the birthday suit. Shoot after a while I put mines on too. She felt great. Only gave up a Jackson too. I would like to revisit camp again, but there was literally noone else out. So don't want to solely go out for her. Although she worth it. Only negative a talker.
-
03-14-23 15:02 #15171Senior Member

Posts: 536No stg
Right now she's hanging around lane Ave area. You would have to get her phone number.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 05:34 #15170Senior Member

Posts: 138Stg post? Way to find?
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 14:33 #15169Senior Member

Posts: 536Sam
We hooked up last week. Nice clean good kitty kat on her with a lovely ass.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-23 23:18 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 138Dayum. I need to find her!
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 21:40 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 302Sicily. Or Cecily.
Was over off Edison on west off of McDuff and ran across Sicily, or Cecily. Or however you spell it. Was a WSW in her mid 20's to mid 30's. Was wearing a cut little outfit. Was looking good to me like a 5 on the SW scale. But, I also had been drinking and just left cocktails. 😆. Little head might have been doing the talking. But I dreamt of bbbjcimwspit for a dub. Not alot of ass but would like to repeat cause her moans made me think she's a freak. Definitely something up with her teeth but some was nice. Only bad thing was she told me I had 5 minutes. WTF?
-
03-06-23 21:21 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 909Might want to take up pottery for a while
Literally and not exaggerating. There's more jSO on myrtle &and moncrief than regular civilians. Know I counted more than 10 just going all between the neighborhoods. Here's the kicker. I saw the bait they had out there. Obvious t3 ll. Since theres never been a time you will see a young white girl in shorts out at this time of night. Most likely will hear something in the news soon. It might be time to hang up the old coat.
I be weary about TGTBT now.
-
03-05-23 10:09 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 51It is not consistent. I've struck him good only twice in 6 months.
-
03-04-23 20:56 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 138Flying north
Had a dr over there I went to since I am near. Did some driving myself. Didn't talk but saw good potential. Some daytime some evening. 3-7's but not positive they were. Even if it wasn't their thing could probably get takers. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by DontBeObvious
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 08:59 #15163Senior Member

Posts: 411Like this?
Guys with vans make me wonder. LOL!
Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 20:44 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 424Big Bird.
Found a very tall WSW with short blonde hair on Cahoon around 1 PM. Wanted 40 for a BBBJ, told her GTFO with her missing teeth.
Anyone know who this big bird might be?
-
03-03-23 20:32 #15161Senior Member

Posts: 424Now, this is a great idea. No question, I would feel more relax and calm in there, not having to worry about outside distractions.
Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 17:29 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 181Blending In
At night, I'm guessing a cop or parking lot security would be more likely to investigate a single car parked in a nefarious location than a car parked with 25 other cars. But window tint is essential. Having a big pickup truck with tinted windows is even better since someone on the outside has to look up instead of peering down into your car. I have dark tints and have never been stopped by a cop for it. I think they are more focused on cars like Chargers, Camry's etc than a pickup truck.
As far as a windshield cover I don't use one since I only get head and I have bench front seats with no middle console in the girl's way-meaning she can get on her knees on the floor and do the deed. Whenever possible, I park in front of a Bush or tree so no one can walk up in front of me. I'd suggest having 1 or 2 preferred spots in each loop you frequent so you can get comfortable with the area and familiar with the traffic. I wouldn't want the girl picking out a spot considering she may be plotting with a dboy.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 17:26 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 536Who's Vanilla??
Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





