Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 865 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 17939
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12479

    RE: I did check, maybe you really didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    My computer must be different than yours.
    I should know what my own posts are. Maybe you need to clear your cache and start over. Also my post was on 12/22/22 not 12/12/22 as you stated with someone else's screen name referring to a totally different provider, lol. Have you seen her since she has been using the pics she uses now? If not, your assessment is not current.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230304_182322_Firefox.jpg‎  

  2. #12478

    Number or link

    Do you have a number or a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Over the last few years I've tried and tried to meet Melanie. Only to be ghosted like she in known for. Well, I finally connected with her. First thing I noticed was she didn't have the black hair in the pics. Body wise she looked just like the pics. She is a little older, with some baby damage, but overall attractive. She was very sweet and talkative. She knows her craft and I left a very happy man. I will try to repeat, just hope it doesn't take me another few years.

  3. #12477

    Keep me in the loop

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if anyone knows of a good provider in the Winchester or Mt. Sterling area. Especially someone UTR. Kinda tried of making that drive to Lex only to be ghosted. Thanks in Advance.
    I've been searching for about a year now for one. If anyone knows of a good hook up PM me.

  4. #12476

    Hot MILF. STG

    Anyone seen this lady? She looks hot. Almost too hot to be true and I'm looking for MILF type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/180779122809

  5. #12475

    I did check

    Quote Originally Posted by LayingLow34  [View Original Post]
    The post by BigShoe514 date 12/12/22 is #11967 Not #12075.
    My computer must be different than yours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 12.54.50 PM.jpg‎  

  6. #12474

    Look again

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    I checked on "your post" #12075. It was dated 12-12-22 and it was penned by BigShoe514?

    First of all I am being truthful in my review. I prefer spinners and I am OK with BBW if they provide good service and attitude. She did neither.

    When I saw her, which was several months ago, she was using old pictures. Her ad was deceiving. When I walked in the door I almost did not recognize her because she had gotten so big. Her ad says she is 154 lbs. There is no way on earth she weighs that. I should have pulled the ole "I left my wallet in the car".

    I still stand by my post. I would not repeat even in a pinch. YMMV.
    The post by BigShoe514 date 12/12/22 is #11967 Not #12075.

  7. #12473

    GFE Providers

    Any true good GFE providers around? Seems like they're few far between.

  8. #12472

    Cougar Baby I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by LayingLow34  [View Original Post]
    Saw her with in the last 3 weeks. Pictures are spot on. Very open menu. Very average service. Good price point. Decent personality. YMMV.
    I met her a couple weeks ago. She was staying at a pretty decent hotel in Hamburg. I had an ok time and she was friendly enough. I think the pictures in her ad are accurate in terms of age and weight. Maybe flattering, but in no way deceptive.

  9. #12471

    Melanie the freindly ghost.

    Over the last few years I've tried and tried to meet Melanie. Only to be ghosted like she in known for. Well, I finally connected with her. First thing I noticed was she didn't have the black hair in the pics. Body wise she looked just like the pics. She is a little older, with some baby damage, but overall attractive. She was very sweet and talkative. She knows her craft and I left a very happy man. I will try to repeat, just hope it doesn't take me another few years.

  10. #12470

    Looking in Winchester

    Looking to see if anyone knows of a good provider in the Winchester or Mt. Sterling area. Especially someone UTR. Kinda tried of making that drive to Lex only to be ghosted. Thanks in Advance.

  11. #12469

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Asked for donation up front and forgot the covers not much else to say that hasn't been said already. Sadly enough her info is easy to find. Pm me for link, i can't post links unfortunately.
    Thanks for this. I had been texting her about the duo she was advertising. Now I know to steer clear.

  12. #12468

    Kay cash and dash

    Asked for donation up front and forgot the covers not much else to say that hasn't been said already. Sadly enough her info is easy to find. Pm me for link, i can't post links unfortunately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odiyotixzdm3nzyyymjhmdc5ztfkmwzimzhmyzm2zdczotayyq.jpg.jpg‎   download (1).jpeg‎   download.jpeg‎  

  13. #12467

    Cougar Baby-Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    See my review post #12075. She looks exactly like her pics nothing more, nothing less. Not sure why someone would say the pics are several years old and less weight unless she gained a bunch of weight since my review. She is a thicker gal, sounds like someone went to see her and found that to not be their own preference. Not every provider is for everyone, but we rely on truthful reviews here. I would see her again for sure, but that's just me. I recommend her if you have a preference for thick women.
    I checked on "your post" #12075. It was dated 12-12-22 and it was penned by BigShoe514?

    First of all I am being truthful in my review. I prefer spinners and I am OK with BBW if they provide good service and attitude. She did neither.

    When I saw her, which was several months ago, she was using old pictures. Her ad was deceiving. When I walked in the door I almost did not recognize her because she had gotten so big. Her ad says she is 154 lbs. There is no way on earth she weighs that. I should have pulled the ole "I left my wallet in the car".

    I still stand by my post. I would not repeat even in a pinch. YMMV.

  14. #12466

    Cc

    Chiming in here with a very rare review but this one is amazing. While we met at a sketch hotel off Elkhorn she more than up for the environment with experience. She is adorable, tiny, toned, and incredibly sweet. She travels to Lex from Louisville once a week or so, usually with Marie, and worth every penny and more. 1.4 HH, lots of hugs, cuddling, full GFE, BBBJ, all else covered with any position imaginable. 20/10.

    I will send digits if interested per her permission.

  15. #12465

    Cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for a while, has anyone actually seen her? PM please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/377742429437
    I have heard some positive things about her, but I can NEVER reach her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape