Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13224
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    Well, I tried the call ahead approach.

    No Tina and no Mimi. Both were "not working today".

    No Ruby. Hard to understand but something similar to "she's went home already".

    No Luna - "she's on break and won't be back for a few hrs".

    I went ahead and tried My Favor again. I got an older lady with sharp features. Approx late 40's early 50's.

    Paid the 80 door fee and full service 160.

    I just can't seem to land anyone younger than 45. C'Mon. Guys, what's the secret?

    - Don Jon.
    I think the secret might be a road trip.

  2. #13223

    Ruby at my favor

    So is the ruby who has been at my favor for awhile (like late last year and January of this year) no longer there? Any ruby faithfuls find out for sure? I don't want to hit my favor any more and ruby isn't there. It doesn't sound like she is since every my favor review recently has been terrible.

  3. #13222

    Jax AMPs again. Someone's Aunt part 3

    Well, I tried the call ahead approach.

    No Tina and no Mimi. Both were "not working today".

    No Ruby. Hard to understand but something similar to "she's went home already".

    No Luna - "she's on break and won't be back for a few hrs".

    I went ahead and tried My Favor again. I got an older lady with sharp features. Approx late 40's early 50's.

    Paid the 80 door fee and full service 160.

    I just can't seem to land anyone younger than 45. C'Mon. Guys, what's the secret?

    - Don Jon.

  4. #13221

    Any stories?

    Anyone used RubPage? I've seen good reviews with other cities but everything for our area seems like they stole porn star are pics for their ads. Feel free to PM me if you have info.

  5. #13220
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanWinner  [View Original Post]
    As has been mentioned in posts before me, the massages in a lot of AMPs in Jax leave something to be desired. I've given up entirely on going to AMP for a quality massage. It is, however, a more reliable way of extras in a safe environment with very little chance of getting ripped off (if you are careful, that is). I don't know the last time I saw an escort or a STG girl. I'll probably stick with AMP. I wonder though, if there's a way to go in, get a table shower, and skip the massage? Just jump straight in to L1, 2, 3 etc. How familiar would you want to to be with a person before you do this? I've been to Nagel 4 x now and I've seen the same girl every time (Ruby). This most recent time she recognized me, or claimed to, and I almost asked her then. I decided against it. Would I have struck out had I mentioned extras before provider does? I know that I would avoid mentioning them until I saw someone for an incall situation. But in an incall situation, there's no real pretense for you to be there. Should I just avoid asking and "endure" the 15-20 body rub?
    Well theres teasing on the table showerr when you come into the room, flip over immideately. It helps if you're at attention and have at least rubbed her leg or ass by this point.

  6. #13219
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanWinner  [View Original Post]
    As has been mentioned in posts before me, the massages in a lot of AMPs in Jax leave something to be desired. I've given up entirely on going to AMP for a quality massage. It is, however, a more reliable way of extras in a safe environment with very little chance of getting ripped off (if you are careful, that is). I don't know the last time I saw an escort or a STG girl. I'll probably stick with AMP. I wonder though, if there's a way to go in, get a table shower, and skip the massage? Just jump straight in to L1, 2, 3 etc. How familiar would you want to to be with a person before you do this? I've been to Nagel 4 x now and I've seen the same girl every time (Ruby). This most recent time she recognized me, or claimed to, and I almost asked her then. I decided against it. Would I have struck out had I mentioned extras before provider does? I know that I would avoid mentioning them until I saw someone for an incall situation. But in an incall situation, there's no real pretense for you to be there. Should I just avoid asking and "endure" the 15-20 body rub?
    I saw Ruby at my favor a bunch and she knew me and we went straight to it each time. Just depends on the girl I imagine.

  7. #13218

    Skip the Massage

    As has been mentioned in posts before me, the massages in a lot of AMPs in Jax leave something to be desired. I've given up entirely on going to AMP for a quality massage. It is, however, a more reliable way of extras in a safe environment with very little chance of getting ripped off (if you are careful, that is). I don't know the last time I saw an escort or a STG girl. I'll probably stick with AMP. I wonder though, if there's a way to go in, get a table shower, and skip the massage? Just jump straight in to L1, 2, 3 etc. How familiar would you want to to be with a person before you do this? I've been to Nagel 4 x now and I've seen the same girl every time (Ruby). This most recent time she recognized me, or claimed to, and I almost asked her then. I decided against it. Would I have struck out had I mentioned extras before provider does? I know that I would avoid mentioning them until I saw someone for an incall situation. But in an incall situation, there's no real pretense for you to be there. Should I just avoid asking and "endure" the 15-20 body rub?

  8. #13217
    It has been my experience that Jax Health really depends on the provider. However, My Favor is generally 160 fee to the provider. It's usually a safe bet to have 250 on you and you should be fine at either.

    Quote Originally Posted by DylanWinner  [View Original Post]
    How much would you bring to get L3 at Jax Health or My Favor? I do the full hour at 70 $ when I've been to Nagel + the 120 $ fee to the provider. Is it in the same ballpark for My Favor or Jax Health? I don't like to have anything on me or in my car when I go to these places for fear someone might go through my stuff. Thanks for the info.

  9. #13216

    K&Q massage

    Apparently they have been open for about 2 months. Figured I'd stop by to see what they have to offer. The establishment is very nice; they have about 4 rooms available. The TS is a bit on the short side, so if you are above 6', it might be a problem for you to fit.

    So, I decided to TOFTT with this one. My provider was JoJo. First off, her English is very good, so no need for the translator. Her massage skills are pretty good; she has a good flow and uses strong & even pressure all over. Physically, it really all depends on what you are into. If you want the petite typical Asian; JoJo ain't it for you. She is a little on the thick side. To counter that, her personality is top-notch, and she's very easy to talk to.

    Although I didn't know what to expect, I learned very quickly during the TS that at least L1 was going to be available. The massage session was pretty straight-forward; no teasing involved.

    Unfortunately, there isn't really much to tell; it was a pretty standard massage / HJ session. She did tell me that there are two other ladies that work there, but it's hard to say who will be there or when.

    Bottom line, nothing really new to find her that you can't find in most of the other AMPs around the JAX area. This place just gives you another option if you are on Southside.

  10. #13215
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Try JAX Health off of University down the road from AJA.
    How much would you bring to get L3 at Jax Health or My Favor? I do the full hour at 70 $ when I've been to Nagel + the 120 $ fee to the provider. Is it in the same ballpark for My Favor or Jax Health? I don't like to have anything on me or in my car when I go to these places for fear someone might go through my stuff. Thanks for the info.

  11. #13214
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    I took a long drive down to this place, Creek massage in Saint Augustine, and saw YuYu who was highly recommended. She gave a good massage but when it came time for negotiations I was highly disappointed. I said I'd go $140 extra for FS but she countered for no less than $200. I ended up paying $100, way too much, for L1 after saying I wanted all her clothes off for that much. She took her top off but that was it.

    Maybe I pissed her off by saying shi shi (how it sounds to say thank you in Chinese) several times during the massage when something she did was especially appreciated. When it was all over and I gave her a better look I think I figured out she was actually Korean and my attempts at Chinese probably pissed her off LOL. Regardless, I'll not be back.
    Corrected to Saint Augustine.

  12. #13213
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience. I had a dream that I went there. There was one in her 40's or 50's tending the garden out front when I walked in. There was one very big and tall girl in her 30's at the desk and I think I ended up with the one you described. I elected for an hour and she took 80. I disrobed, she came back and immediately started with the light touch and teasing. By about the 5 minute mark she was already asking "what you want". I chose FS and paid WAY WAY too much. Wrapper went on along with about a gallon of lube I had her bend over the table and within seconds the stench hit me and took away any incentive I have to continue. I laid down and after about 10-15 minutes of hand work she quit saying times up! I was there for 25 minutes. I politely asked for half my money back and was berated in Chinese or Korean. I will not go back to this place.
    I took a long drive down to this place, Creek massage in Saint Petersburg, and saw YuYu who was highly recommended. She gave a good massage but when it came time for negotiations I was highly disappointed. I said I'd go $140 extra for FS but she countered for no less than $200. I ended up paying $100, way too much, for L1 after saying I wanted all her clothes off for that much. She took her top off but that was it.

    Maybe I pissed her off by saying shi shi (how it sounds to say thank you in Chinese) several times during the massage when something she did was especially appreciated. When it was all over and I gave her a better look I think I figured out she was actually Korean and my attempts at Chinese probably pissed her off LOL. Regardless, I'll not be back.

  13. #13212

    Lotus

    Drove by there yesterday just to see what might have become of it after I witnessed what looked like a complete overhaul. The Lotus sign is still there with "we are open" hung on the door. Has anyone partaken? I didn't have time, but will investigate this week.

  14. #13211

    About massages

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy3182  [View Original Post]
    All the regulars I used to see that were actual legitimate providers that gave an L1 finish are all gone, like Mia Sophia / Jessica. None of the AMP's seem to actually give you a real massage, or at least that I've found and that will give an L1. Are there any UTR's left here in Jax? I need someone I can see on the regular.
    I can't promise an L1, but I know a lady that gives a damn GREAT massage! I mean, excellente!

  15. #13210

    Are there any legitmate providers left that just do L1?

    All the regulars I used to see that were actual legitimate providers that gave an L1 finish are all gone, like Mia Sophia / Jessica. None of the AMP's seem to actually give you a real massage, or at least that I've found and that will give an L1. Are there any UTR's left here in Jax? I need someone I can see on the regular.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape