Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 921 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8741

    Lexi KP

    She was more "girl next door" than a "bad *****". Very sweet, very cute. Thick body. Not fat, but thick. Really good service. Great oral skills and very tight. Not my #1 girl there, but would recommend.

  2. #8740
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Nicky is awesome. BBJ in shower before and after. BBJ with ball action in bed. Wet tasty kitty and tight. GFE experience. Must see.
    Is rimming offered?

  3. #8739

    Richie by O'Hare

    Any info on this one. I can't find anything on her. I have a appointment set this evening. Thanks for the help guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/richie3456

  4. #8738
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbob8769  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Nikki great seen here on Thursday she back for a little bit. She left to California like 2 years ago. I regularly saw her back then when I was doing this more frequently.
    Nicky is awesome. BBJ in shower before and after. BBJ with ball action in bed. Wet tasty kitty and tight. GFE experience. Must see.

  5. #8737

    ShuperShtar Jamie at KP

    If any of why'all want to see a real young Korean ShuperShtar then you got to see Jamie when she arrives at Korean palace.

  6. #8736

    35th

    Any intel on the place on 35th? By pochos.

    I keep getting texts and they send me 35th st address I've never been to.

  7. #8735

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Let me all tell you, reporting in. This girl Nikki is fine as fuck! Wow, so fucking hot. Wow wow wow. Leaving in 12 days why'all.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3055715
    Yeah Nikki great seen here on Thursday she back for a little bit. She left to California like 2 years ago. I regularly saw her back then when I was doing this more frequently.

  8. #8734

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    I saw someone say she will be back at PD mid March I was supposed to see at 819 but I was not able to actually see her my schedule got out of hand does anyone have legitimate pictures of Anne to send me so I can see what she looks like because I seen some post saying that they bring you in and give you the girl you don't want and that doesn't sit good with me so I would appreciate a pic so I can have a for sure idea what I'm going in to see and not falsely lead to the wrong girl.
    She is scheduled back at PD on 3/11. I will post a PSA post later when I find out which room she is in. All you have to do is make sure you go to that room. But if you still want to see what she looks like, you can message me.

    If Lina stays for another rotation at PD, then I can do a Anne/Lina double. That would be one heck of double. Two of my favorite girls. Lina riding me while Anne sits on my face. Then switch. Yummy!

  9. #8733

    Anne

    I saw someone say she will be back at PD mid March I was supposed to see at 819 but I was not able to actually see her my schedule got out of hand does anyone have legitimate pictures of Anne to send me so I can see what she looks like because I seen some post saying that they bring you in and give you the girl you don't want and that doesn't sit good with me so I would appreciate a pic so I can have a for sure idea what I'm going in to see and not falsely lead to the wrong girl.

  10. #8732

    Rl

    So, is Red Lantern busted or still going? Has anyone been?

  11. #8731
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    Let me all tell you, reporting in. This girl Nikki is fine as fuck! Wow, so fucking hot. Wow wow wow. Leaving in 12 days why'all.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3055715
    Further details please? Where is Marina's Spot?

  12. #8730

    PD no appointment needed

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Lina today at Pink Diamond based on good reviews. Texted appointment- got several confirmations. Asked booker what room- when I got there they said room 3. In room three was a really good looking, tiny young spinner. I paid- then after a few minutes asked if she was Lina- she said No, I am Joy. She was worth staying. Started with light kissing, later she understood I enjoy passionate kissing and she showed me her excellent DFK throughout. She is about 4 ft 11 and 80 pounds. All natural with very small A breasts (even though small- I prefer natural). A couple tats, tasteful not overwhelming and good butt to grab onto. She has very pretty face and did well with BBJ and DATY. Covered for all positions and at end of hour finished by hand. Layed with me several minutes to cuddle, then showered. Would repeat although when I left realized she has competition in the building. Saw Lulu (stunning and great smile), and saw Lina. Beautiful with olive skin and large D cups (enhanced) with nipple popping just out of lingerie- very hot look. Plus Anne will be back there mid March! Too many choices- all Outstanding! SF.
    Appointments pretty much don't exist there unless you're Charlie or possibly speak Chinese. Booker will always tell you no busy and when you show up you're lined up behind 3 or 4 other mongers. And when you request a specific girl more than half of the time they'll give you someone else that's not busy. Still a good place to stop by occasionally as they do have some bangers that drop by from time to time. Traffic has been heavy and recent spa closures only adds to it.

  13. #8729

    Nikki at Marinas Spot

    Let me all tell you, reporting in. This girl Nikki is fine as fuck! Wow, so fucking hot. Wow wow wow. Leaving in 12 days why'all.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3055715

  14. #8728
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    "Hot"? LOL.
    To each his own dude.

  15. #8727

    PD. Lina- Joy

    Tried to see Lina today at Pink Diamond based on good reviews. Texted appointment- got several confirmations. Asked booker what room- when I got there they said room 3. In room three was a really good looking, tiny young spinner. I paid- then after a few minutes asked if she was Lina- she said No, I am Joy. She was worth staying. Started with light kissing, later she understood I enjoy passionate kissing and she showed me her excellent DFK throughout. She is about 4 ft 11 and 80 pounds. All natural with very small A breasts (even though small- I prefer natural). A couple tats, tasteful not overwhelming and good butt to grab onto. She has very pretty face and did well with BBJ and DATY. Covered for all positions and at end of hour finished by hand. Layed with me several minutes to cuddle, then showered. Would repeat although when I left realized she has competition in the building. Saw Lulu (stunning and great smile), and saw Lina. Beautiful with olive skin and large D cups (enhanced) with nipple popping just out of lingerie- very hot look. Plus Anne will be back there mid March! Too many choices- all Outstanding! SF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape