Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 43527
-
03-03-23 23:40 #37647Senior Member

Posts: 818Wait. 100 on TOP of house? Just for being nude?
Originally Posted by Vintage68
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 21:24 #37646Senior Member

Posts: 38I think so
Is she kind of tall?
Originally Posted by NikeHappy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 18:34 #37645Senior Member

Posts: 2189Only two ways you can get no house fee.
Originally Posted by WalthamKid
[View Original Post]
If it is the owner and she waves it.
If the girl pays it out of her tip.
One of the reasons cameras are there is to monitor number of customers for the owner. Otherwise the women will say she saw 3 customers when there were 5. Then keep the house fee for the other 2 visits.
-
03-03-23 17:30 #37644Senior Member

Posts: 153Dandelion
Made a stop at Dandelion in Weymouth yesterday afternoon after some of regular stops where busy. Hadn't been to this shop in probably three years or so. Was greeted by two very cute early 30 year old, May and Sunny. Started out with May but she had ab appt. Show up so Sunny took over. Nice med massage with a good deal of teasing all over. Asked for her to get naked / daty all she said was you take care of me, no haggling over tip. Great performance really put a lot of effort in it, as an older guy I was struggling to pop but she wasn't taking no for an answer. Will def. Repeat.
-
03-03-23 17:13 #37643Senior Member

Posts: 85Yeah, this sucks but they often do this because they're worried that wrappers in the trash could be gathered as evidence by Uncle LEO. I agree it doesn't make much sense but it's always good advice to bring your own supplies.
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 16:18 #37642Senior Member

Posts: 225The spoken and unspoken rates now are generally $100 for topless with touching. She just have thought this was understood. It's a conundrum because we don't want to haggle with these girls after the flip, but when they feel short changed this will make them haggle the next customer. I realize different girls may accept different tips, but the trend as of late has been $100 for stripping down and allowing touching. Some even want $120 which I refuse.
Originally Posted by SSGuy
[View Original Post]
Her blocking you from leaving is also why I prefer not to call these places ahead of time. So they can't hassle you afterwards.
-
03-03-23 15:52 #37641Senior Member

Posts: 902The places (and there are several) that I go to its usually just one lady working. PLaces with a MMS are usually tougher to get the special service, or they are like hurry hurry and be quiet. Which I don't like. Its much easier in places where the girl is working alone. I leave house + $100 on the table.
Originally Posted by WalthamKid
[View Original Post]
Often they come back with the rubber wrapped in a tissue and ask you to take it and not throw it in the dumpster in their lot.
-
03-03-23 14:54 #37640Regular Member

Posts: 11Sure
Try Tranquility on Washington in Wey or Health Ocean on Middle St Wey.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 13:47 #37639Senior Member

Posts: 115Now it's to the point they don't ask for house fee?
How do you get past a mama san with no house fee?
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 13:28 #37638Senior Member

Posts: 902Go to a place, talk to the girl as much as you can. Be clean, manicured, have a condom.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
If you like the experience and the girl seems eager to please, especially the older ones, ask her for a BJ. Tell her you have a condom.
I usually bring a $100 bill.
I frequent the shops in my area, and I don't really over tip. Most of the shops in my area are solidly HJ only, yet more often than not for $100 and a condom I get laid.
Now its to the point they don't ask for the house fee, and about half way thru the HJ she said "want to fuck" and I get the condom.
I leave the money and she brings water and smiles. When walk in she knows a $100 tip just arrived.
Not all shops are like this, but the slower ones are always looking for more money. I didn't try to deiberately build a repor with any of these girls, I'm a once a week massage at most customer.
But I can usually tell which ones will say yes.
Most ladies won't let $100 walk out the door.
-
03-03-23 11:16 #37637Regular Member

Posts: 11Sure, Tranquility on Washington Wey and Ocean Health on Middle Wey.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 10:50 #37636Senior Member

Posts: 205Chinatown anyone?
Going to be in Chinatown next week and am thinking about stopping by my old favorite 40 H. Went to 2 D maybe a year ago with a decent, standard experience. Anyone got any tips on the other spots inside 40 H, or maybe another spot in CT besides the green door (which I tried a couple weeks ago). Advice would be appreciated!
-
03-03-23 06:29 #37635Senior Member

Posts: 1811Excellent! Can you tell us where, please?
Originally Posted by SSGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 22:31 #37634Senior Member

Posts: 902These girls know about diseases just like we do. Rerolling a 50 cent rubber is not in their best interest.
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 17:56 #37633Senior Member

Posts: 81Sorry
Sorry if I messed up on the name! Maybe she said Annie, not Amy. She said she worked M, T, T and F. Also sorry you got the haggle treatment. My favorite thing about Apple is the relatively private parking / entrance. BTW I can confirm that Tiffany at Health is back at work in Weymouth.
Originally Posted by SSGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





