Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 963 1463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 25690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18760

    Another name to search

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I am normally on the Cincy board but saw this gal and wanted to check with the locals. Nothing in the search under Red (not long enough) or last 4 digits so any help would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...nteed/54501969

    TYIA..
    Search under HeadDoc or some variation of that. I believe you may find info. Sounds like she has been away for a while.

  2. #18759

    Scammer DUH

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/954-574-7612

    Well, my trusty sumosearch is down. This one sounded legit, but sent me to a deserted hotel by the base with a fake room number, and wanted me to swing by Walgreen's when I arrived. Needed picture to prove I was at the drug store even.

    At least I get to swing by old north dayton for the taco truck. Excellent tacos as always.

    Don't be fooled.
    The huge red flags in that ad. No face photo and accepts bitcoin.

  3. #18758

    Scammer Amanda

    https://callescort.org/954-574-7612

    Well, my trusty sumosearch is down. This one sounded legit, but sent me to a deserted hotel by the base with a fake room number, and wanted me to swing by Walgreen's when I arrived. Needed picture to prove I was at the drug store even.

    At least I get to swing by old north dayton for the taco truck. Excellent tacos as always.

    Don't be fooled.

  4. #18757

    Ruggiez

    Based on recent reviews have set up a very early date Saturday morning. That cost me an extra 20. Hoping it goes well as she lives 5 minutes from me.

  5. #18756

    Red. Long timer

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I am normally on the Cincy board but saw this gal and wanted to check with the locals. Nothing in the search under Red (not long enough) or last 4 digits so any help would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...nteed/54501969

    TYIA.

    SOCA.
    If you're asking that's she's legit, yes. A bit in the beefy side. Haven't seen her for a couple of years. Was rather blah the last time and BJ only then. Idk if she expanded her menu. Alto voice, was decently hygenic, but had gain weight and pics look like they could be a couple years old from memory. Anywho, YMMV. If you partake, it'd be nice to get some updated recon. Stay safe.

  6. #18755

    Red

    Hey fellas,

    I am normally on the Cincy board but saw this gal and wanted to check with the locals. Nothing in the search under Red (not long enough) or last 4 digits so any help would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...nteed/54501969

    TYIA.

    SOCA.

  7. #18754
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    See my post in Springfield.

    She is looking for company.
    If you message CJ and didn't hear anything back from Her, Apparently She broke Her phone She has a new one now. Same number. But lost any previous messages.

  8. #18753

    Ruggiez

    Based on the recent review I decided to try seeing her again and so glad I did. Communication was great, no delays at all. Shower fresh and as hospitable as can be. Played with the cats for a bit while she got her outfit ready for what could've been the best GFE I've ever had and I don't say that lightly. Was an orgasmic experience to say the least and by the time I left I was like shit did I just fall in love with this chick, LOL. A very cool lady, as smart as she is pretty. Will definitely be repeating.

  9. #18752
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Even after reading a not so positive review, my first mistake, I decided to visit Golden V / Tina because I liked her pics. Long story short, I was on a tight timeline and let her know I only had 30 minutes to visit from agreed to time and then had to go. 30 minutes before meet I confirm with her and she says perfect. 10 minutes before arriving I say almost there, she says she needs 15 minutes at least. I wait 20 minutes and text, no answer. 30 minutes after our agreed to time I send a text telling her my time is up and I am heading home. Few minutes later I receive a text stating, she is ready and where am I, I tell her I am half way home. She gets angry saying she has turned down 2 clients for me and needs money for rent. Needless to say, she was either with a client trying to finish up before I arrived or taking some pre-game stress relievers. Either way, I won't be wasting any more time with this provider.

    LA.
    I told you guys she stole money from me and you guys are still trying to see her when there's so many better girls. If she gives a sob story, don't fall for it.

  10. #18751

    Golden V. Don't waste your time

    Even after reading a not so positive review, my first mistake, I decided to visit Golden V / Tina because I liked her pics. Long story short, I was on a tight timeline and let her know I only had 30 minutes to visit from agreed to time and then had to go. 30 minutes before meet I confirm with her and she says perfect. 10 minutes before arriving I say almost there, she says she needs 15 minutes at least. I wait 20 minutes and text, no answer. 30 minutes after our agreed to time I send a text telling her my time is up and I am heading home. Few minutes later I receive a text stating, she is ready and where am I, I tell her I am half way home. She gets angry saying she has turned down 2 clients for me and needs money for rent. Needless to say, she was either with a client trying to finish up before I arrived or taking some pre-game stress relievers. Either way, I won't be wasting any more time with this provider.

    LA.

  11. #18750
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand4U  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...m/969716977729

    I'm thinking about trying her out tomorrow.

    SH.
    Slowhand,

    Did you end up seeing her? I'm always looking for talent in Middletown so I don't have to drive 30 minutes to see the usual suspects. If you saw her, thoughts? Feel free to PM. I'd appreciate the info.

  12. #18749

    Cj

    See my post in Springfield.

    She is looking for company.

  13. #18748
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I did DD to make ends meet when I was furloughed due to covid. I like to maintain active status and have to make at least one delivery per month to do that. Decided tonight was as good a night as any for that. Went to the restaurant and lo and behold there she was waiting for her DD order. It was definitely her, no two ways about it. Maybe she wouldn't have to if she hadn't raised her rates through the roof.
    BTW, you don't need to be a doordash driver to pick doordash orders. I place pickup orders for myself sometime through doordash when I have some doordash gift card or promo offers from doordash.

  14. #18747

    Carmen Rae

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-701-6024

    Well, based on the recent review I decided to give her a try.

    She delivered, and I didn't get ripped-off, but won't repeat.

    She is at an apartment building in east Dayton, a street of mostly apartments. Her black roommate / s left just before the scheduled time. Her place is fairly clean but definitely smokers.

    She is the girl in the picture, but way bigger -- about 5'4 190 lb, borderline sloppy, big double bellies and flabby breasts. Did it in the living room on the couch, I wonder if there were people in the bedrooms. She provided the service without much enthusiasm, but not complete dead fish. Overall a meh experience. Not worth her above average quote either.

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the rip-off reports of her and several neutral reviews so I gave it a try. I was surprised. Good experience, did do outcall. Very reasonable prices, she's the girl in the pictures. The bad reports are old, she could be a good one. Will repeat.

  15. #18746
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing Ninas add and have read prior reviews from a couple months back. Curious as to if anyone has seen her lately and is the situation the same and is it worth the drive from Dayton?

    Pm if necessary.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/651693719274
    I wasn't to thrilled.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape