Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 19295
-
03-04-23 01:20 #14960Shill for Julia, ignore all posts

Posts: 24Julua
I just recently woke up from a fantastic dream with Julia. As always great comms, clean incall in Melbourne. Inside the room, a great embrace and passionate DFK, followed by being lead to the bed to get comfortable while we caught up since our last encounter. It was extremely difdicult to carry on a conversation with her when she is teasing me all the while. DTBBBJ, which I always find her technique to be just what I need. I couldn't last long if I let her continue so it was her turn on her back. DATY, which resulted in my head about to explode while she wrapped her legs around it and expressed her pleasure. Moving into CG so I can play with those incredibly tits, and then into doggy for a great view of her ass. I was about spent so we moved to mish so I can finish in the bag while looking into those beautiful green eyes. Cleaned up, more conversation and DFK before I woke up. Didn't ask for a donation, but I left it on the dresser. And never looked at the time. I always prefer a relaxed down to earth encounter, but guys, check out her new pictures on the link below. She showed me a few of the selections and I already know what I'm asking for next.
https://tryst.link/escort/julia728
-
03-03-23 20:55 #14959Banned Member

Posts: 1739Stay tuned
Ok guys I'm working on another provider to consider visiting the space coast. She does advertise and asked me not to share info yet till she is 100 -% coming to space coast.
Bs.
-
03-03-23 15:35 #14958Senior Member

Posts: 791The pic in the black dress and jean jacket is not a good one of her IMO. It does make her appear older. I would say the others are more accurate, but probably not recent, maybe a year or two old. I think the age is closer to 35 rather than 25 for sure. I would add that she is not a super thin spinner type, but no where near the limit for me, and I like them skinny. I did not ask about a half hour date, but that would probably be the sweet spot for me, as I am usually time constrained and 30 minutes of non stop action is plenty for me, unless I have a nap to recover before a second round. 200/30 like Della and Andera do would be worth it IMHO. She is every bit in that category plus GFE and BBBJ.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 13:14 #14957Senior Member

Posts: 112I wouldn't bother, she wants half upfront even for a cardate. Validity in question.
Originally Posted by Venom88
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 11:04 #14956Senior Member

Posts: 2959Questions on Michelle
She's a hottie, no doubt. In her erotic monkey ad, to me, the first 4 pictures have her looking younger than the last picture. Also, she lists her age as 25 to 36. Can anyone comment on which pictures provide the most accurate reflection of how she looks today? Second, the ad only list an hour donation. Does she have a half hour donation? Thanks!
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 10:10 #14955Senior Member

Posts: 791Michelle
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...e-beach-947467#erotic.
I was able to see Michelle this week as well. She is definitely the best looking girl I have seen in a while in Brevard. Pretty face, smile, and eyes, almost distract from the the rest of her body with the nice man-mades, and tanned, smooth skin, devoid of the excessive ink I see so much of. You can tell she takes good care of herself. The date began with some pleasant chatting which led to some DFK, while the fabrics started to shed. We explored each other with a BBBJ and some DATY, and finally ended up with her in CG for the covered main event. I will not soon forget the slow and sensual motions and the eye contact that led to the finish. So pretty much gorgeous and GFE sums it up for me. A definite upgrade from the typical Brevard providers, albeit an upgraded donation also.
-
03-03-23 00:57 #14954Senior Member

Posts: 48Michelle
Their loss. I got to see her just before she rolled out of town and all I can say is DAMN! Smoking hot and a lot of fun to hang out with before and after the very memorable deed. Hopefully she comes back this way soon.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 00:05 #14953Regular Member

Posts: 10Destinylisse
Has anybody visited her? She has a snapchat and sells videos there, but also says she does incall and outcall. She's on a few different places.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/964043847096
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/102987470
-
03-02-23 17:04 #14952Regular Member

Posts: 9Her teeth are fine enough. You don't even feel her teeth when she's doing her thing. She has gone up in price though, so I guess business is starting to boom for her so be warned. She may try to up charge here and there.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 15:44 #14951Senior Member

Posts: 94Cali
I have seen Cali multiple times in the past and even wrote a review about her. Each time the service gets worse and worse, the only reason I keep going back is because of the lack of talent in this area and before the same 2-3 people that keep promoting the same old hags, yea I've seen them and don't like older white woman that got nothing to grab and more wrinkles than a Sharpei. I've been dying to see Gypsi but she is always outcalls and during working hours so it's impossible to set up with her. Basically I'm forced to either see Cali when I'm in the mood for some flavorful DATY or an AMP for a nut, man do I miss Miami in regards to the games!
Originally Posted by Sinister1978
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 14:26 #14950Banned Member

Posts: 1739Sami
OK guys just got word Sami is arriving in a few hours. So this is another provider you don't want to walk to but really run fast!
I am defiantly running to her tonight.
Bs.
https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-sami01
-
03-02-23 11:43 #14949Senior Member

Posts: 107Dominicana Outcall,
I posted asking about her in classified and decided to TOFTT. I texted her and told her the area I live and she said 140 which is low so I went to ATM took out $$ figuring on tip, I sent her my address which was 1/2 hr from her and she wanted $$ and than the rules came, No kissing, CBJ only, no DATY, she did offer to do car date for 140.
For my $$ I will wait for Gypsy to answer my text.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...l/551728986801
-
03-02-23 09:26 #14948Senior Member

Posts: 410Clear Headed
I've noticed her also as I'm thinking about candidates for a visit I'm planning for later this year. My concern is what do her teeth look like? The pics make me think some or even a lot may be missing. Otherwise I really like her look.
Originally Posted by Shinobu27
[View Original Post]
What say you guys?
Thanks!
YYZ.
-
03-02-23 09:10 #14947Senior Member

Posts: 2959Cali and the odd experiences
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
That's really weird, at least from my perspective! While I'm guessing we've all experienced the old bait and switch, it's always been where the provider you meet is NOT the one in the pictures. I've never had a bait and switch where the provider in the pictures is there, but she tags out and has someone else perform the deed.
Originally Posted by Sinister1978
[View Original Post]
There are a few guys that have visited Cali and given very favorable reviews. Having read those reviews, I've reached out to her several times, but we've never been able to sync up our schedules and I've yet to meet her. With these two reviews, not sure I'll try again. Any of the pro Cali guys want to weigh in here? Maybe provide some context as to how or why she would do this?
-
03-02-23 09:06 #14946Senior Member

Posts: 2959Bella Paris, looking for clarification
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
Yo, ItalianMan, I got some questions for you! Yeah, her pictures look hot and I find her very intriguing. In your more recent post, you say she isn't "that sexy anymore" and state that she was "impersonable" and it was a "dull experience" for you. Perhaps most importantly, you say you would not recommend her. However, in the older post, while you certainly list a few negative things, you state she "wasn't overweight" but just had "a little extra" weight on her. You also indicate she gave a good massage, nice BBBJ action, perky tits she loved having sucked and she was really tight. You even included that she "turned me on more" and she was "eagerly encouraging me to hit it harder" until you got your nut. Though you concluded with saying you "probably won't" repeat, you said you had a "delightful time" with her. Please know I mean no offense, but the posts seem a bit contradictory. I'm GUESSING either your opinion of the encounter soured over time or, while you enjoyed the first visit, it wasn't enjoyable enough for a repeat performance. As a guy who loves a lady with some color, I'm very much interested in knowing more. Can you expand on your visit with her or your thoughts on whether she's worth a visit? Thanks in advance for whatever you can add!
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
By the way, has anyone else seen her? Never bad to have a second, or third, opinion!
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






