Thread: Seeking Arrangements / Secret
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 91
-
03-03-23 23:29 #16Senior Member

Posts: 147She looks like a pro. Probably pimped.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 22:00 #15Senior Member

Posts: 958Kayla
Okay, so a little caution here. Decent communication. Moved to texting. A few ass pics. Progress. Set up the meet and greet, then the red flags. Said she wants me to "get in the car first" because she knows people here. So I watch the arrival. She is not the driver. Why would a gentleman such as I get into a vehicle with an "unknown" for a sugar nego. Aborted mission. Hey, it may be innocent, but if you can't get here on your own, lets not demand $5 per hour. Be safe gentlemen. '.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-e782e9e6fd6d
-
03-03-23 18:45 #14Regular Member

Posts: 6It was def time consuming. But as a newly retiree who just sold one of his cars I had the time and money to spend haha. I want to say I was on seeking for over 10 hours a day for a whole week. I probably messaged over 60+ women around my radius. I moved on to texting with most. Some ghosted me after the first few texts. These are the only ones I managed to meet up with.
4) https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-18b98cdda5ed.
I met up with this one last night. $500 for 4 hours. She doesn't seem like a professional, and says she's "new" to the sugar lifestyle. But Once dinner was done she didn't hesitate to say yes when I invited her back to my place. So she knows the deal haha. Highly recommend and would repeat. I want to see if she's as nice with others as she was with me. Would break my heart I tell ya!
-
03-03-23 13:21 #13Senior Member

Posts: 147Thanks for the report, seems like a lot of work.
Originally Posted by BoltSpeedMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 18:36 #12Regular Member

Posts: 6Let me start off by saying there are so many professionals on this site. Most of their pages are down now so I can't even link them. And they change their number often as well. I haven't found an actual sugar baby that wants an allowance. Most are PPM which is fine for me. For now LOL.
1) 18 years old, professional. Quoted me $400/ hr. She settled for $300. Cute girl, chubby. BBBJ was not that great but it was sloppy. CFS and done. Recommend but not repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-6fe789011e47
2) 21 years old, not a professional I think LOL. Chubby with tats. Stated she was short $200 on her car payments. I offered her $250 and she came over to my place from 7 pm - 10 pm. She's not that cute but she tries hard. BBBJ, CFS. Not recommended.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-6b374edce730
3) 22 years old, quoted me $400 for 3 hours. Could be a professional in the making or already is haha. She sent me nudes and asked me for dick pics as well which was kinda of a red flag. But the meetup was cool and she was hot. CBJ, CFS. Recommend only because she's hot haha.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-4e05d73ef15b
I'm meeting up with another one tonight and tomorrow night. Ill post updates.
-
03-02-23 14:23 #11Senior Member

Posts: 958Olive on S A
So I had fun with Ms. Olive recently. She looks just like the photographs. Exactly. A little but of a freak. I can recommend but would not repeat. I just got the impression she does a little more volume that I like. Go have fun gentlemen.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-4f813a56c58d
-
02-28-23 21:33 #10Senior Member

Posts: 147Please share, I'd be interested in seeing if it's any of the women I've met from there and what it's like currently. Price wise seems to be on par with PD girls who have a stupid no list. If I'm paying those prices might as well be with an actual college girl down for anything. Not a professional who has a stupid limited set of rules.
Originally Posted by BoltSpeedMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 22:52 #9Regular Member

Posts: 6If anyone is still on this thread, I can post my wins / losses so far. And profile links as well.
-
02-21-23 17:35 #8Regular Member

Posts: 6Thank you both for the input. I'm going to test out the waters and report back here in a month or 2 to see how it went.
-
02-21-23 04:38 #7Senior Member

Posts: 29SA or SB
I never got anywhere further than a couple messages exchanged at SB then they just stopped responding. I bought the second option package from them. All credits just wasted for nothing. Definitely a full scam site. SA on the other hand every time I upgrade membership. I get to meet at least a few potential sugar Babes and I have found some amazing SB's over the years. You'll need to be ready for a lot of patience, a lot of fakes, flakes, scammers and what not. But in the end I've never been disappointed with SA. Whatever you do, do not talk about ppm or anything close to that term, even if the girls initiate that type of conversation (continue off site) or you'll be banned in no time and no refunds.
Originally Posted by BoltSpeedMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 00:59 #6Senior Member

Posts: 147Seeking is way more reliable and hardly has fake profiles unlike secret benefits which is an overpriced scam. Just be ready to be blocked by a lot of women who have insane demands.
Originally Posted by BoltSpeedMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 06:26 #5Regular Member

Posts: 6Seeking or secret benefits
Hello! Was thinking of joining either of these 2 profiles but don't know which one will get me more bang for my buck. I'm preferably looking for quick hookups and PPMs not so much a monthly or weekly allowance. Thank you in advance!
-
02-19-23 19:35 #4Senior Member

Posts: 934Unfortunately the local eco system makes it a rough one to splurge on as an average joe.
Originally Posted by Kense
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 12:26 #3Senior Member

Posts: 147I've tried this and actually met with one Vietnamese girl from San Jose age 25. Things were going well went to dinner and lunch text everyday then one day she just text me saying she's taking a break from SA and good luck. Another was some woman who only showed a picture from behind 35 married and called herself scarlet letter. Wanted to meet in Burlingame but asked what monthly stipend is give. I asked if she did PPM, she said she didn't like it but would and asked again how much. I told her 300 PPM she responded with "Are you joking" then Blocked me. Other girls wanted $300 just to go eat, another 23 year old American Korean girl from Union City said $800 PPM and I could go to "Pound Town" as much as I wanted. I countered with $400 she blocked me. Obviously I'm not rich enough or stupid enough to drop the money the want so I stick with Korean AAMPS now. Fuck that dumb ass site and those gold digging lunatics. Silicon Valley millionaires ruined it They will pay whatever the girls ask.
-
02-17-23 07:31 #2Senior Member

Posts: 958SeekingForeverPerson
Possible Scam. Communicated with this one a little. She was posting in FL and when I asked to meet, she is now in San Fran. I said great, I am in San Fran next week. No she is in Germany. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-41028f749954









Reply With Quote




