Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 33449
-
03-03-23 22:25 #26384Regular Member

Posts: 8Eden YMMV But I Had A FANTASTIC DREAM With Eden Last Weekend
In my dream Eden responded promptly to texts and was ready when I arrived, straightening up the room and looking for the remote while we talked but it was more like getting rid of mental distractions so she could focus entirely on me and I was getting settled and she did not leave the room so it was all good.
In my dream Eden looked fantastic in a bra, panties and thigh high socks, had clearly just showered and looked even better in person than in her pics which are recent and as accurate as low end cell phones will provide. She's a pinned but sadly cannot ride right now but I was more than happy to saddle up after some amazing, dedicated " I can do this all day" head. Her hair was dyed a deep but till intense hue of red that was a big turn on for me and her skin was just absolutely like satin to the touch. No scars, no bruises, no track marks, no abcesses, no sores, just beautiful skin, a juicy ass and a talented and vocal mouth.
Eden is old school and was on a mission to provide excellent service on the condition of being treated nicely and with respect, which was all good in my dream. But to be clear despite being old school, she is showing no signs of aging, incredibly!
-
03-03-23 17:48 #26383Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Spotting fake ads
I feel like we need to do a better job teaching people when ads are fake. Since these are search results links, maybe they will update:
Fake phrase: 69 position.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../1/69/position
Fake phrase: shaved and sweet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aved/and/sweet
Fake phrase: penis massage.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../Penis/massage
Fake phrase: special bbj.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../1/Special/bbj
Fake phrase: single independent baby.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dependent/baby
Fake phrase: hot open mind.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../Hot/open/mind
Am I the only one hearing the accents?
-
03-03-23 13:40 #26382Senior Member

Posts: 560Scam
Used google image search it came up with listings in many cities across the country, clicked on a couple of there links and found ads currently running there. Can't be in multiple cities at the same time, unless you may claim a split personality.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 12:24 #26381Banned Member

Posts: 5352Another fake wanting a deposit.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 12:01 #26380Banned Member

Posts: 1056She looks fun! Report back your findings please.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 11:47 #26379Senior Member

Posts: 154Taylor Nikole
https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole
Has anyone seen Taylor Nikole within the past month or two? Feel free to PM me.
Thanks.
-
03-03-23 10:11 #26378Banned Member

Posts: 5352Save your time. Another scam. Give you the typical address on crown point an wants a $30 how do.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
Deposit to prove you are real.
-
03-03-23 09:45 #26377Senior Member

Posts: 1825Older Mom
Anyone have any info on "Older Mom"?
Fair prices, okay looks.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/116835965#.
PM with info if you prefer.
-
03-03-23 08:50 #26376Banned Member

Posts: 5352I agree I saw Ryann several times when she first started with Steve at EE. Also saw her after she left EE. Always a great time an got into the service.
Originally Posted by Steveyy1778
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 07:27 #26375Senior Member

Posts: 34Ryann
She is amazing! Looks exactly like her pictures. Down to earth and fun to talk to. And honestly seems to love her job. Saw her a few times during the pandemic. Would love to see her again, it's just that I can't afford her. Not saying she isn't worth it. Just in this season of my life, I don't have much spare money.
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Steveyy1778; 03-03-23 at 07:28. Reason: clarifying words
-
03-03-23 00:34 #26374Senior Member

Posts: 37She quoted me $120 for FS months ago when she was still advertising. I just wanted BBBJ though.
Originally Posted by RadioReporter2
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 18:36 #26373Senior Member

Posts: 333Ryann
Good evening mongers. I just like to chime in on Ryann. Now I have not seen her in a couple years since she went on her on. But I know when she was with Steve she was awsome. She is a sexy redhead. What I really enjoyed was her cute country accent then. She also was GFE was not rushed. I know I always look at her picture's because she is hot looking lady. I have a thing for redheads. We used to have a couple of sexy redheads around here in cincy. Now I am going to have try to see Ryann. Anyways everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Consul
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 13:13 #26372Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks Bam, Sorry, I had the PSE thing figured out, was looking of any reviews of her FS recently. I haven't seen her in a few months, and back then only BBJ was offered.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 12:10 #26371Senior Member

Posts: 1897Teach a Man to Fish
At the very top of the page is a tab labeled Abbreviations. It has a list of all the common abbreviations used here and in the hobby. PSE stands for Porn Star Experience. There are variations on what that means but I think it is generally understood to mean nothing is off the table as far as activities.
Originally Posted by RadioReporter2
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
BAM.
-
03-02-23 06:23 #26370Senior Member

Posts: 2248Correction. Raylee not Ryann
Raylee not Ryann was the twitter poster. Per original message that says 'Could be wrong'. And was. Apologies to Ryann for twitter misstatement.
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






