Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 18394
-
03-02-23 20:38 #11344Senior Member

Posts: 1026I tried to give the girl another chance, and again she blows me off. I hit her up in the morning, ask if she wants to try to make it work one last time. She says yes, so I ask her when she's free for a call. She says 5 PM, so I tell her I'm putting it on my calendar, don't stand me up.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
5 PM rolls around, she tells me it'll be closer to 6 PM. 6 PM rolls around and I tell her I'm going to go eat. I get back at 7 PM, tell her I'm back and let me know when she can talk. 8 PM, I tell her if she doesn't talk today then I'm not going to ask again. She hits me back with the old "I have a life, you randomly tell me to call and don't care about my schedule, I don't need someone like that" line. I tell her good luck.
Was going to attach her photos, but don't want to get ratted out and get hit with a revenge porn lawsuit or something. She's really hot though, only reason I kept giving her chances. 21 and very tight body.
-
03-02-23 20:33 #11343Senior Member

Posts: 1026She's still ridiculously hot. See pics below that she sent me.
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
Why, so you can see if she gives you the same $300 offer? Haha, prob not best for everybody's mental health to compare.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 17:32 #11342Senior Member

Posts: 329I respect that. My approach may be off. But do you mind sharing info on her? 👀 I would be interested in testing once.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 17:31 #11341Senior Member

Posts: 586Nah
Very short though not outside of usual ranges, but it's mostly that she's built like a fire hydrant.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 17:16 #11340Senior Member

Posts: 1054That's disgusting. This is street walker level back in the 80's.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 16:23 #11339Senior Member

Posts: 452Long time SB popping up
Does her name start with a "A". One of my long term SBs also popped up and then vanished. She also increased her ppm (which she deserves) threefold. She isn't local now. But does come here.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 15:16 #11338Senior Member

Posts: 1021Is she a dwarf?
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 15:12 #11337Senior Member

Posts: 1021Stas_sunshine
This one's saving herself for marriage she says. I asked her, regardless of what amount of money I'm willing to offer still no sex? She said yes that's correct.
Damn shame.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-99cb9731ad5a
-
03-02-23 14:54 #11336Senior Member

Posts: 517Another Pro Chick Confirmed
-
03-02-23 12:29 #11335Banned Member

Posts: 97Pro Chick confirmed
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...ton/brittany17
Originally Posted by Ichrequiend
[View Original Post]
One pic bitches get the boot. I swipe Left on those broads.
-
03-02-23 11:48 #11334Senior Member

Posts: 1054Ghetto girls are all over SA. It's landing the coed girl next door type that's impossible.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
An example. I can't sully my dick on these.
-
03-02-23 11:07 #11333Senior Member

Posts: 385Same. Put her through my standard questions and she was ready to meet the same day or tomorrow. Now list Richmond as her location. Probably on a tour looking for some extra business.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 09:33 #11332Senior Member

Posts: 86He has a good looking photo. SBs don't think they are escorts. They want to get paid, but they also want to fuck a hot older guy.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
When I'm in shape and dressing well for m&g, the prices quoted are way lower LOL.
-
03-02-23 08:26 #11331Senior Member

Posts: 812Getting snipped
I seriously considered getting snipped after I got a SB pregnant last year. Breathed a huge sigh of relief when I found out she wanted a baby as much as I did. Paid $550 for her to get an abortion pill. I was traveling in EU so was wondering if she was trying to get some extra cash from me so I did check with Planned Parenthood and it does cost that much these days. She was also a mess when we did finally meet up after I got back from my trip. Crying, horrible mood swings, clingy, everything she wasn't for the couple of years I had known her. So I don't think she was faking it. In any case, dogged a bullet and have decided to cut ties since this year is my last year of child support to an ex-gf who decided to have my kid and I don't need to restart another 18 yrs of that. I decided to stick with women my age vanilla dating. Finally met someone great but it would be very weird if I got snipped now. She knows about my past and said I could go ahead and get snipped if I were still afraid of impregnating other women (hard to show the sarcasm in her tone since she can't get pregnant). Pretty much nixes that procedure for me. But if I were still playing in the SB pool, I'd get snipped for sure. Maybe not for the younger ones who may still want to have kids some day.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 07:38 #11330Senior Member

Posts: 329I messaged her about 2 weeks ago. She read but didn't respond. What's your secret dude?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






