Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11331

    Getting snipped

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    It's an outpatient surgery. Easy in, easy out. The only post-op guidance was don't ejaculate for 2 weeks. To ensure healing. Went back to his office about 3 weeks post-op to provide a spew sample. No living creatures. Finis. My vasectomy was at the urging of the warden after we had a couple kids with no desire to have more.
    I seriously considered getting snipped after I got a SB pregnant last year. Breathed a huge sigh of relief when I found out she wanted a baby as much as I did. Paid $550 for her to get an abortion pill. I was traveling in EU so was wondering if she was trying to get some extra cash from me so I did check with Planned Parenthood and it does cost that much these days. She was also a mess when we did finally meet up after I got back from my trip. Crying, horrible mood swings, clingy, everything she wasn't for the couple of years I had known her. So I don't think she was faking it. In any case, dogged a bullet and have decided to cut ties since this year is my last year of child support to an ex-gf who decided to have my kid and I don't need to restart another 18 yrs of that. I decided to stick with women my age vanilla dating. Finally met someone great but it would be very weird if I got snipped now. She knows about my past and said I could go ahead and get snipped if I were still afraid of impregnating other women (hard to show the sarcasm in her tone since she can't get pregnant). Pretty much nixes that procedure for me. But if I were still playing in the SB pool, I'd get snipped for sure. Maybe not for the younger ones who may still want to have kids some day.

  2. #11330
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-e5c7112fede4

    Pretty sure this one is down for anyone. Photos look promising but I'm getting ghetto vibes so it's a no go.

    Maybe a pro. Texted me to meet asap.
    I messaged her about 2 weeks ago. She read but didn't respond. What's your secret dude?

  3. #11329
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Contemplating getting snipped. Have to find a way of doing it without the warden finding out.
    I Told the warden I was getting snipped after our second child. My body my choice. *shrug*.

  4. #11328

    DesirableGurl

    Have seen this girl twice now. She is a professional and I'm pretty sure she is an escort and has been in some porn movies. She has an insane manmade body, gives BBBJ but you need a cover for the rest. Damage was 3 bens at her place.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-826d38bbffe7

    To find her videos just google her number (it isn't hard to get from her).

  5. #11327

    Getting Neutered

    It's an outpatient surgery. Easy in, easy out. The only post-op guidance was don't ejaculate for 2 weeks. To ensure healing. Went back to his office about 3 weeks post-op to provide a spew sample. No living creatures. Finis. My vasectomy was at the urging of the warden after we had a couple kids with no desire to have more.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Contemplating getting snipped. Have to find a way of doing it without the warden finding out.

  6. #11326
    Contemplating getting snipped. Have to find a way of doing it without the warden finding out.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Yep, snipped. Got snipped before most of these SBs were even born. Been shooting blanks for decades. While I have a warden, being snipped (neutered) allows for a level of OPSEC easily achieved and with which I'm comfortable. My OPSEC is most directed at keeping activities from the warden. For you guys who are not snipped, I hope you're practicing tight OPSEC. I can't imagine anything more motivating to a knocked-up SB than uncovering the true identity of Daddy and thereby securing an 18 year stream of payments.

    Can confirm many SBs go unprotected.

  7. #11325
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-e5c7112fede4

    Pretty sure this one is down for anyone. Photos look promising but I'm getting ghetto vibes so it's a no go.

    Maybe a pro. Texted me to meet asap.

  8. #11324
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I've been PMing RyanHarvey a couple times to figure out what's up with this girl, but he hasn't responded, so I'll post the report here.

    He gave me her contact and I've been texting and Snapchatting with her. Life is a mess, can't make rent for March. I offered to fly her to DC, give her $500/ day and plane ticket and hotel. Gave her an itinerary of the places I'd take her. She was nervous and said she wanted to bring a friend, and I agreed to that too.

    She still needed money before she could come up, and asked me to send her cashapps. I told her I couldn't do that, been scammed too much, but maybe I could buy some content. I don't even like buying sex tapes, I was doing her a favor. Except she has no content, only some shitty nudes. I gave her $50 since she already sent them, but told her I won't pay for more. If she wants money, we can video chat.

    We set up a 30 min call for $100 last Friday, Feb 24th. It was not great, she just sat in the bath and flashed me her tits and pussy, rubbed her clit a little. Totally not the very sexual talk I expected. Regardless, I set up video calls with her for Sat, Sun, and today because she claimed she desperately needed the money. She misses all of them. Every time, claims some stupid shit came up, like she went out with friends, or went to get boba tea, or something else..
    Dude, why did you even bother! You have the $$$ and the ability to go anywhere. Just set shit up with NYC girls. The coeds are more than willing to meet.

  9. #11323
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I've been PMing RyanHarvey a couple times to figure out what's up with this girl, but he hasn't responded, so I'll post the report here.

    He gave me her contact and I've been texting and Snapchatting with her. Life is a mess, can't make rent for March. I offered to fly her to DC, give her $500/ day and plane ticket and hotel. Gave her an itinerary of the places I'd take her. She was nervous and said she wanted to bring a friend, and I agreed to that too.

    She still needed money before she could come up, and asked me to send her cashapps. I told her I couldn't do that, been scammed too much, but maybe I could buy some content. I don't even like buying sex tapes, I was doing her a favor. Except she has no content, only some shitty nudes. I gave her $50 since she already sent them, but told her I won't pay for more. If she wants money, we can video chat.

    We set up a 30 min call for $100 last Friday, Feb 24th. It was not great, she just sat in the bath and flashed me her tits and pussy, rubbed her clit a little. Totally not the very sexual talk I expected. Regardless, I set up video calls with her for Sat, Sun, and today because she claimed she desperately needed the money. She misses all of them. Every time, claims some stupid shit came up, like she went out with friends, or went to get boba tea, or something else...
    This report explains why she's in dire financial straights. She's a flake. And why would she relocate to Alabama for a job that doesn't pay her bills.

    $500 a day would have enabled her to easily make rent in Alabama, and the $100 cash infusions would have helped a lot too. Oh well. You made a wise choice to move on.

  10. #11322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    I have an absolute sweet heart of a girl that relocated to Alabama for work and is struggling financially. She's available for mostly virtual sessions like video calls and what not (if you're into that). She is also down for a FMTY. I can attach photos here and serious inquiries can PM me for her contact info. Please treat her well.
    I've been PMing RyanHarvey a couple times to figure out what's up with this girl, but he hasn't responded, so I'll post the report here.

    He gave me her contact and I've been texting and Snapchatting with her. Life is a mess, can't make rent for March. I offered to fly her to DC, give her $500/ day and plane ticket and hotel. Gave her an itinerary of the places I'd take her. She was nervous and said she wanted to bring a friend, and I agreed to that too.

    She still needed money before she could come up, and asked me to send her cashapps. I told her I couldn't do that, been scammed too much, but maybe I could buy some content. I don't even like buying sex tapes, I was doing her a favor. Except she has no content, only some shitty nudes. I gave her $50 since she already sent them, but told her I won't pay for more. If she wants money, we can video chat.

    We set up a 30 min call for $100 last Friday, Feb 24th. It was not great, she just sat in the bath and flashed me her tits and pussy, rubbed her clit a little. Totally not the very sexual talk I expected. Regardless, I set up video calls with her for Sat, Sun, and today because she claimed she desperately needed the money. She misses all of them. Every time, claims some stupid shit came up, like she went out with friends, or went to get boba tea, or something else.

    I told her yesterday that we had to figure out plans for her trip, I'd been trying to get her to confirm for a while and she hasn't sent anything. This morning she texts me and asks when I'll be free, I tell her 5 PM and she says she'll text me. 5 PM comes, I tell her "text me when you're ready. " 8:30 PM goes by and nothing. So I message her and tell her this arrangement won't work, best of luck.

    She responds by starting to gaslight me, telling me she has a life and doesn't sit by her phone 24/7, she was babysitting late and went to get dinner with friends. I told her I hope she's got other sources of income, since she prioritized that over making a 30 min call for $100. She continues with the excuses, eventually I unfriend on Snap. She sends me a text with "Are you serious?" and I tell her "yea I am" and block her.

    Getting very typical scammer vibes from her. Not sure if Ryan's in on this, but she did tell me 1 other person reached out to her through him. If I'm you, I'd be careful.

  11. #11321
    Damn, these girls are working it up. FYI, I'm a dad bod old Asian dude.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20230228_201753_Chrome.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20230228_201702_Chrome.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20230228_201732_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #11320
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one is far and away the most delusional one I've personally come across so far. This one takes the term GPS to a whole new level. I hadn't even attempted to address the ppm yet and this is what she came back with verbatim "No you didn't lose me it just got busy in here! I'm not disinterested but in my last arrangement I was receiving 10 k per month would you be able to accommodate that?" LMAO!!

    I didn't even bother with a response.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-b2554bb9b41a
    I call bullshit. She's 300 ppm street ****. She's Hella fat for 22. Tats and druggy look. I wouldn't touch that for free.

  13. #11319

    It is a risk, but

    I am betting most of the girls I am banging are YP or in college trying to secure a future for themselves. I have a good feeling none of them wants a baby at this point in their life, they're on BC, either implants or take pills, they've told me they don't want babies, and bet they don't want a baby from a random SD who is old enough to her dad. LOL. I'm not that big of a catch. In the rarest events it happens, there is still the pill option she can take, and if she's determined to have a baby then what can we do. At least I am ensuring the baby has a young, healthy, educated, and attractive mother. Its not end of world, deal with it then, ensure the baby is beautiful and you can get custody.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Yep, snipped. Got snipped before most of these SBs were even born. Been shooting blanks for decades. While I have a warden, being snipped (neutered) allows for a level of OPSEC easily achieved and with which I'm comfortable. My OPSEC is most directed at keeping activities from the warden. For you guys who are not snipped, I hope you're practicing tight OPSEC. I can't imagine anything more motivating to a knocked-up SB than uncovering the true identity of Daddy and thereby securing an 18 year stream of payments.

    Can confirm many SBs go unprotected.

  14. #11318

    Venus Valentine

    This one is far and away the most delusional one I've personally come across so far. This one takes the term GPS to a whole new level. I hadn't even attempted to address the ppm yet and this is what she came back with verbatim "No you didn't lose me it just got busy in here! I'm not disinterested but in my last arrangement I was receiving 10 k per month would you be able to accommodate that?" LMAO!!

    I didn't even bother with a response.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-b2554bb9b41a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D827C585-9674-47A7-9FC3-E2E35B7E2B73.jpg‎   8D3025D9-CEF2-40D2-B8B9-51EE3EA0B5AD.jpg‎   E83AB3BF-5872-46DC-8C28-41954463AB7D.jpg‎   20276482-DCBE-4A85-8448-74F5B5881298.jpg‎  

  15. #11317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    NTheriault

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Girl works in hotel reception wants to book room through her at the place she works, she'll give you the lowest rates, says all room have all type of rates and will guarantee get low rate. It's convenient for her since she can finish work and come see you upstairs. Sounds like a nice deal if it was your GF I guess, but would you do with a SB.

    I rejected outright ofc, so many redflags and so many things that can go wrong here, even with the best of the SB. No way in hell I am putting my I'd and cc for her to book at her work. What the hell are some of these girls smoking.
    Are you talking about this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-41aadd440315

    Messaged me too if so. Staying away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape