Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1389
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #699
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    DeadAzz posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    A2

  2. #698

    Porn Star Parties

    I guess this is more of an LA thing that a San Diego thing but I've seen a few parties where they say Porn Star X,why, Z will be here. Then when you enquire they say you need to have recent test, be ok with filming and pay some money via CashApp or Venmo. Is this a way to make sure they don't get busted for prostitution? I know many would say never pre pay, but as a few of these events are reoccurring, it doesn't look like they are scamming.

  3. #697
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    It's YaknowIpoopondicks.
    That's hilarious.

    I guess since Rogan is no longer in driving distance, that Jocko Willnick guy took over.

  4. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    The was a rumor that when famous podcaster Joe Rogan was in LA, he would drive down and get some GH time. Had nothing to do with being "gay" but Milo Yianopolous had told him that giving BJ's was the best way to get free range testosterone. That's why so many gays were so jacked. IDK the veracity but it sure is funny!
    It's YaknowIpoopondicks.

  5. #695
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudcciv  [View Original Post]
    Given the number of Gender-Jumpers (Men that "think" they are women-and dress as such! It would not surprise me in the least if they are the "consistent" GH occupiers!
    The was a rumor that when famous podcaster Joe Rogan was in LA, he would drive down and get some GH time. Had nothing to do with being "gay" but Milo Yianopolous had told him that giving BJ's was the best way to get free range testosterone. That's why so many gays were so jacked. IDK the veracity but it sure is funny!

  6. #694

    Gender-Jumpers

    Given the number of Gender-Jumpers (Men that "think" they are women-and dress as such! It would not surprise me in the least if they are the "consistent" GH occupiers!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    I'm Only interested in Women, but hold no judgment about people's orientation, proclivities, kinks, or perversions.

    To go along with your sound advice. You should exercise caution with the GH. Even if you see a woman enter the GH from inside, be aware someone can also enter from outside, so anyone can come in from that direction once the inner door is closed.

    So, even if you see a woman go in, there is no guarantee, she won't let one of her male friends come in from the outside.

    And don't forget, couples sometimes like to be in the GH together, and you don't always know why. Caution is always advised in a swinger's environment. I appreciate the advice.

  7. #693
    I hate seeing so many deletions in the Massage forum. I don't get out nearly as much as many other mongers but I've been through the VIP era and now 108.

    VIP lived up to the hype in my experience. 108 is great. They don't need any extra BS hype. They let you see a lineup and always have a lot of pretty good to great choices. It would be a shame if they get banned here.

    I've joked about them never offering a discount for giving good reviews. These guys getting deleted have given me a lot of good intel.

    We don't need another spa go the way of the other lucky number spa.

  8. #692

    Very Good Friendly Advice

    I'm Only interested in Women, but hold no judgment about people's orientation, proclivities, kinks, or perversions.

    To go along with your sound advice. You should exercise caution with the GH. Even if you see a woman enter the GH from inside, be aware someone can also enter from outside, so anyone can come in from that direction once the inner door is closed.

    So, even if you see a woman go in, there is no guarantee, she won't let one of her male friends come in from the outside.

    And don't forget, couples sometimes like to be in the GH together, and you don't always know why. Caution is always advised in a swinger's environment. I appreciate the advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    You may want to avoid the glory hole. I've heard from a reliable source (bartender) it is sometimes a guy there. Personally I never partook because I enjoy the visuals even more than the sensation so a GH wouldn't be enjoyable. But if that doesn't bug you, enjoy!

  9. #691

    Friendly advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    I just have to respond because your post if funny.

    It can be tough to identify some, but once you're in a sexual situation, if you can't tell male from female, then you either like it, don't care, or need to pay closer attention or cut back on the booze.

    Personally I like feminine women, so anything that looks masculine, or even too muscular is not attractive to me. Thus I'm not attracted to anything man-ly so the chances of me being "surprised" when the action gets going is very slim. The fact the guy had a sexual encounter and din't know it was male, is completely funny to me.

    I find spotting the masculine women, or the men who want to be women, easy enough when you pay attention, and easier to avoid once you spotted them.
    You may want to avoid the glory hole. I've heard from a reliable source (bartender) it is sometimes a guy there. Personally I never partook because I enjoy the visuals even more than the sensation so a GH wouldn't be enjoyable. But if that doesn't bug you, enjoy!

  10. #690

    It Should Be Obvious What Team the Player Bats For

    I just have to respond because your post if funny.

    It can be tough to identify some, but once you're in a sexual situation, if you can't tell male from female, then you either like it, don't care, or need to pay closer attention or cut back on the booze.

    Personally I like feminine women, so anything that looks masculine, or even too muscular is not attractive to me. Thus I'm not attracted to anything man-ly so the chances of me being "surprised" when the action gets going is very slim. The fact the guy had a sexual encounter and din't know it was male, is completely funny to me.

    I find spotting the masculine women, or the men who want to be women, easy enough when you pay attention, and easier to avoid once you spotted them.

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    The evening started off okay. I was hanging out by the bar and a "lady" walked by. One of the guys at the bar said, "Is that I dude?

    I answered that I didn't think so. "She" had kind of meaty arms and shoulders but nothing that screamed "man. " We are in San Diego so a woman could get arms and shoulders like that if she did a lot of swimming or surfing. I then passed by "her" and said "Hello" to which "she" replied with a warm smile. At this point I though "she" was a she.

    Then I saw "her" sit down. Guys, if you want to be well liked by the ladies in your life, tell 'them that you know that are real ladies because their thighs flare out when they sit down. On second thought don't do that. Well, when "she" sat down, "her" thighs didn't flare out but "her" belly did. Guys tend to put the extra weight on their bellies and ladies on their thighs.

    As the night progressed, "she" did a train at the side room where there used to be chairs and people would congregate to smoke and tell stories. I was standing outside with the guy from the bar watching this as if watching a car wreck (or maybe train wreck, haha) in slow motion. One of the guys who just finished joined us. He was a young guy, maybe 19 or so. The guy from the bar told him, "You just got with a dude. " He had a look of absolute horror on his face. I felt really awful for the guy, he might be traumatized for life. I told the dude from the bar that maybe he shoulda kept that to himself but he seemed to think it was funny.

    Anyways, as the negative experiences seemed to outweigh the positive, I have since moved on from going to Thad's. I may revisit if word on the street is it's a cool place but I haven't been back since the pandemic.

  11. #689

    Thads or Adult Theaters Won't Satisfy Everyone

    From your posts here and in the Gangbang thread no doubt you've been disappointed with Jolar and Thads.

    Adult Theaters and Swingers clubs are generally not good hunting grounds for Mongers who expect guaranteed great sex from attractive women.

    Sorry to hear you've not been lucky in either place, but as we always say your Mileage will Vary.

    I can't speak to the Adult Theaters but I can say at Thads I've only noticed two "gender-jumpers" as you call them in my many visits, and found them easy to avoid.

    As mentioned in my previous posts, if older, or heavier women are not your thing, and the competition from numerous single guys bothers you, then accept the fact Thads is not for you and don't go. I've enjoyed some amazing nights that have encouraged me to go back, but every night isn't amazing and I accept the bad with the good.

    Stick to our wonderful providers at the Agencies, or AMPs and enjoy the pay to play guarantee for your sexual pleasures. When you solicit the right places to your tastes, you won't be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudcciv  [View Original Post]
    At least she had a real pussy to be eaten! Given that Thad's is now getting over-run with gender-jumpers (the men who "think" they are women, and dress as such! It's nice to see you found an "accommodating" Real woman! They are becoming few and far between at Thad's. There are still the obscenely OBSESE women (who have no business being naked! And those only there for the black guys. Makes for very "slim pickings" for single males to get pleasured by (and give pleasure to!

  12. #688

    One of the last times I was at Thads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudcciv  [View Original Post]
    At least she had a real pussy to be eaten! Given that Thad's is now getting over-run with gender-jumpers (the men who "think" they are women, and dress as such! It's nice to see you found an "accommodating" Real woman! They are becoming few and far between at Thad's. There are still the obscenely OBSESE women (who have no business being naked! And those only there for the black guys. Makes for very "slim pickings" for single males to get pleasured by (and give pleasure to!
    The evening started off okay. I was hanging out by the bar and a "lady" walked by. One of the guys at the bar said, "Is that I dude?

    I answered that I didn't think so. "She" had kind of meaty arms and shoulders but nothing that screamed "man. " We are in San Diego so a woman could get arms and shoulders like that if she did a lot of swimming or surfing. I then passed by "her" and said "Hello" to which "she" replied with a warm smile. At this point I though "she" was a she.

    Then I saw "her" sit down. Guys, if you want to be well liked by the ladies in your life, tell 'them that you know that are real ladies because their thighs flare out when they sit down. On second thought don't do that. Well, when "she" sat down, "her" thighs didn't flare out but "her" belly did. Guys tend to put the extra weight on their bellies and ladies on their thighs.

    As the night progressed, "she" did a train at the side room where there used to be chairs and people would congregate to smoke and tell stories. I was standing outside with the guy from the bar watching this as if watching a car wreck (or maybe train wreck, haha) in slow motion. One of the guys who just finished joined us. He was a young guy, maybe 19 or so. The guy from the bar told him, "You just got with a dude. " He had a look of absolute horror on his face. I felt really awful for the guy, he might be traumatized for life. I told the dude from the bar that maybe he shoulda kept that to himself but he seemed to think it was funny.

    Anyways, as the negative experiences seemed to outweigh the positive, I have since moved on from going to Thad's. I may revisit if word on the street is it's a cool place but I haven't been back since the pandemic.

  13. #687

    A real woman!

    At least she had a real pussy to be eaten! Given that Thad's is now getting over-run with gender-jumpers (the men who "think" they are women, and dress as such! It's nice to see you found an "accommodating" Real woman! They are becoming few and far between at Thad's. There are still the obscenely OBSESE women (who have no business being naked! And those only there for the black guys. Makes for very "slim pickings" for single males to get pleasured by (and give pleasure to!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    Hi NBP, the post wasn't for those who like to taste other guys joy, or for those who don't care one way or the other. It was more for the guys who didn't give it much thought and possible really don't want to be "clean up. ".

    I know there are many people with wild kinks and perversions out there, and few surprise me anymore, but I have to admit even being open to a lot of crazy sexual things, some things still turn me off. In most cases, I'm pretty much a to each their own, and a live and let live guy.

    Since you brought up THADs I'll jump into a THADs story.

    Quite a while ago, me and two other guys got invited to join a couple for some fun. She started sitting on bed taking turns blowing or playing with our cocks as her boyfriend just watched on the side lines. Out of the blue one guy orders me to eat her pussy, and I said "no!" She immediately said you don't want to eat my pussy? I said yes I do but I don't take orders from him, but I'll take orders from you, and she said "eat my pussy" so I went down on her as she lied back with legs wide open. Of course in such a situation I have no idea what she may have done with that pussy before we entered this room, but I took the risk it was clean. Fortunately, it passed all the obvious tests, looks, smell, wetness, and taste. After some moaning and convulsing, she wanted to be fucked.

  14. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy guys telling us about a provider who gives them a Great Rim Job, offers Bare Back Full Service with CIP, or gets a Bare Back Blow Job with CIM action, and then gets all excited posting how much they enjoy all the Deep French Kissing, and the DATY they do with the same provider.

    It occurs to me that if they get a BB CIM, or BB CIP, and an exciting Rim Job then she offers these pleasures to her other customers as well. Just knowing some guy probably released his load in her face or pussy minutes ago is enough keep me focused on just getting a HJ, head, or sex.

    We all have our thing, but I can't enjoy DFK or DATY with providers who do BBBJCIM, or BBFSCIP, and Rim Jobs to numerous customers daily.

    I don't know if I should share this, but I will because it's fair to let you know. Some girls do laugh at guys who DATY them knowing the last customer just released all his joy in her bare back, and know part of what you might be tasting are his left overs. They will freely straddle your face so you have an open invitation to dine out while they are secretly laughing as you do. Or think it's funny how many guys will love to DFK them right after they took their tongue out of some other guy's ass or finished tasting his release. I've been told by a few that the way they see it is, if they have to taste it and you want to Fk them, then you should too. Why do you think some greet you with DFK right away? They are letting you have a taste of the last guy, and laughing about how much you're enjoying it.

    This is not a slam to anyone if DFK and DATY are your chosen pleasures, I just think it's important I share some of the truths I know about how some women see it. But don't' worry this is just one man's opinion and there is still plenty of participating providers for you, besides, if you don't care, then you don't care.

    I just know too much, and from my perspective, I don't want to be tasting some other guys action, so I avoid DFK, and DATY with any provider who performs Rim Jobs, BBBFCIM, BBFSCIP, or Bare Back anything to her other customers. I'm not saying DFK and DATY are not great, we all know they are, but I can tell you why I'm very selective who I do it with.
    LOL this thought has crossed my mind with many providers I've CIM or CIP and also DFK'd and even DATY'd. That's why now if I'm seeing one that does GFE and lets me CIM I always find out what time they start their day and do my best to be the first one at the door. That way I can also laugh inside at the next guy. I remember when I was leaving after visiting Fiji a few weeks ago she mentioned she forgot her face was still sticky from all my cum and we had a laugh about it. She did wash it though.

  15. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    Since you brought up THADs I'll jump into a THADs story.
    Maximus,

    That's a great story! I have noticed that some women seem to think consent is a 1 way street where they make the rules and the guys blindly follow. Probably a bad influence is those horrible "dommes" from that House of Black crap palace.

    Here is kind of a silly story:

    I was flirting with a woman at the bar. Her hubby had rounded up two guys. They began heading to the open play room behind the pool. (I think this was before they had the BDSM Cross.) I followed hoping I might get an invite. They were all on the bed. IDK the proper term, double penetration, triple penetration. I am sure there is some kind of term but the best can come up with was "love sandwich" as the man and his wife were all intertwined with the two guys.

    I was a respectable distance watching the action unfold. One of the so-called "Bulls" walked in and instead of politely observing, he gave me a little shove and a dirty look as if to say "Get out of here little guy. " He was right at the edge of the bed stroking himself and playing with his nipple (yeah, he ain't quite right in the head.) The husband grabbed him by the shoulder as if to say "Get on the bed. " As he grabbed his shoulder, it almost looked as if his hand slipped because it was now on the "Bull's" wiener. The "bull" had a look of alarm. And if it may have appeared to be mistake on the husbands part, it certainly wasn't as he reached up again and began stroking the "bull's" schlong. His look of alarm went to sheer terror. I guess he experienced "bi-sexual" night before Thad's had bi-sexual night. But I am glad he stepped on the landmine instead of me. I guess that was the kindest shove I got in my life, haha. Later that night, Mr. Bull was sitting in the hot tub looking really sad.

    I don't have any hate towards bi or gay people. I did think it was funny that one pushy guy got his though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape