Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Boombastic
    I have NOT seen anything like it, or close to it in all my travels....
    The only thing close is in Memphis, Tenn, or East St. Louis/Brooklyn, I'll.
    No kidding! I was in southern part of Atlanta near Cleveland Ave but, still nothing like Detroit 20+ years ago. Detroit was almost like hanging out in a Nairobi nightclub with so many dancer quality everywhere. Now, its hard to even describe it to someone who never saw it like this. Memphis? Sounds like a road trip is needed.

  2. #1953
    Why be ashamed you provided a service and so did the girls that was fair.
    A guy has got to do what a guy has got to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
    I'm almost ashamed to tell this. I was out of work, and I'd go to Jumbos. I'd have a few beers first, and nurse one or two at Jumbos. Then, just before closing, I'd go to the Viking motel and park in the parking lot. I'd get me a spot right in front of the office. Well, the girls would all try to get one last date, and they'd all show up at the Viking. After 15 or 20 minutes, they'd all come out, go turn in the room key (for the deposit of course), and call cabs. Well, they can wait for a cab, and pay to go home, or they can talk to me. I'd give one a ride home for some head on the way. They'd always make me promise not to tell anyone. I did it over and over!

  3. #1952

    Red Light district

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
    I was always poor. I went to the wood-six once or twice. I remember the girls would get done dancing, and walk down the aisle butt naked asking "want some company? ". Why not, no one got hurt, it was just good, clean fun. They had nice burlesque theaters too, the Stone, the Empress. Now it just sucks. And is Detroit any better now? What a joke. Highland Park should bring back the good old days, but they'd rather be a worthless slum.
    I don't think the good days you describe are what HP needs,or Detroit for that matter.

  4. #1951

    How I use to get free oral in Detroit

    I'm almost ashamed to tell this. I was out of work, and I'd go to Jumbos. I'd have a few beers first, and nurse one or two at Jumbos. Then, just before closing, I'd go to the Viking motel and park in the parking lot. I'd get me a spot right in front of the office. Well, the girls would all try to get one last date, and they'd all show up at the Viking. After 15 or 20 minutes, they'd all come out, go turn in the room key (for the deposit of course), and call cabs. Well, they can wait for a cab, and pay to go home, or they can talk to me. I'd give one a ride home for some head on the way. They'd always make me promise not to tell anyone. I did it over and over!

  5. #1950
    While we're reminiscing about the glory days.... There was also a hotel on 8 mile just west of the old Dizzy Duck (have some stories from that place too) that had an upstairs bar that was for lack of a better description a hooker bar. Was nice. Have a drink and shop the girls. See one you like she'd take you to her room to do the deed. Then back to the bar. The place was usually packed. Minimum 10 girls. Place only lasted a year or so till LE closed it down.

  6. #1949
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Boombastic
    Are you talking about the Wood-Six, on Woodward & Six Mile.
    No this is a different place though I did go in that one a couple of times. Just did not like the atmosphere there. The theater I'm talking about was more towards the southern Highland Park-Detroit border just north of the Davidson xway and if I remember correctly south of the Original Ford factory building on the west side of the street. Had a good selection of dancers everyone of which offered extra services.

  7. #1948

    Back in the day...

    I was always poor. I went to the wood-six once or twice. I remember the girls would get done dancing, and walk down the aisle butt naked asking "want some company? ". Why not, no one got hurt, it was just good, clean fun. They had nice burlesque theatres too, the Stone, the Empress. Now it just sucks. And is detroit any better now? What a joke. Highland Park should bring back the good old days, but they'd rather be a worthless slum.

  8. #1947
    Are you talking about the Wood-Six, on Woodward & Six Mile.

    If so that was the Place. I would drive from Cincinnati, to Detriot with some friends in separate cars to go to the Wood Six. We are talking about a 3-4 hour drive just to have fun.

    I have NOT seen anything like it, or close to it in all my travels. That place even had action, all around it. You saw SW's over in the close by Notels, and just walking the streets. Then the Quality Strippers in the Threater, man it just could not be BEAT, and it was all inside. They even had a guard watching the car lot.

    I use to get some quality extras down stairs, after a girlz set, or at one of the Notels down the Street. I came there so much, I use to take 1-2 of the girls to lunch (their lunch was about 4-5pm. We would got to the Shrimp bars close by. I use to do a pair of Real Sister and a pair of Cousins, from the SIX. They made it no secret. I was in like "FLINT".

    The Six changed girlz every week, so you never got BORED. And they had Girlz of every color, shape, size, and look.

    The same for the men who paid to get in, and there was NEVER, any problems fights, arguments, or whatever when I was there.

    Once the Wood closed at night, I would get an invitation to the after hours clubs, especially on the weekends, where there was 25-35 strippers/SW's, working the Joint. It was "WILD", and once known, you got invited to other WILDER Parties & Events.

    My favorite After-Hours Place was a Joint off of the Southfield Frwy, on the Service road, next to it. There was a Girl named Black Beauty, who was like guide & ears to SW's events. She and her boyfriend ran the club.

    Once the Wood changed owners, it was raided 3xs, and after the third time it was closed, for good. That was also about the time Detroit, was trying to get gambling. It was said the NEW Owner, stopped Making his Protection Payments, to whoever. It was worth making payment for the place made a lot of money for "ALL" involved.

    The only thing close is in Memphis, Tenn, or East St. Louis/Brooklyn, I'll.

    PM Me, for more info on the After Hours Joints and the Wood-Six.

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkeyjames
    Saw that place but never went in. I frequented a porno theater in Highland Park on Woodward that had nude dancers. (I believe this closed in the late 80's). Dancers would do anything. Got many a BBBJ while in the seats. Some dancers would even do the clients right on the stage in front of the movie screen. They had a room set up off the lobby for more serious activity. Good times.

  9. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkeyjames
    Saw that place but never went in. I frequented a porno theater in Highland Park on Woodward that had nude dancers. (I believe this closed in the late 80's). Dancers would do anything. Got many a BBBJ while in the seats. Some dancers would even do the clients right on the stage in front of the movie screen. They had a room set up off the lobby for more serious activity. Good times.
    I remember that place too. I got a few good bbbj in there on a recliner in a room full of guy enjoying the same.
    Don

  10. #1945
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
    Does anyone remember this place? It was on Woodward. You'd buy tickets and go upstairs. ...... I was only there a couple of times.
    Saw that place but never went in. I frequented a porno theater in Highland Park on Woodward that had nude dancers. (I believe this closed in the late 80's). Dancers would do anything. Got many a BBBJ while in the seats. Some dancers would even do the clients right on the stage in front of the movie screen. They had a room set up off the lobby for more serious activity. Good times.

  11. #1944

    Want a dance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
    Does anyone remember this place? It was on Woodward. You'd buy tickets and go upstairs. They had nicely dressed ladies sitting around. You'd ask one to dance, give her a ticket, and grope away. They had a "semi private" room for a HJ, etc. That place reminded me of going to a high school dance. What a great place! I was only a couple of times.
    I remember that place. I never had the guts to do anything there though.

    I always felt more comfortable for what ever reason picking up on the streets. The good old days will never be back.

    Don

  12. #1943

    Ypsi sunday 4pm

    A fine day for a drive. I spotted two WSW,one older but looking fit with dirty blond hair and one a little younger between the bridge and the new Murrays. (I don't stop for SWs anymore, I just like to window shop).

    Also, and this is funny, on the way back, on the very east side of the stroll (between Manor and the car wash) there was a very obvious BTVSW (did you get all that?) He wasn't fooling ANYONE. LOL. He may have been L.E. for all I know but one thing he was NOT was a woman.

    Have fun. Be safe.

  13. #1942

    "Improve your dancing"

    Does anyone remember this place? It was on Woodward. You'd buy tickets and go upstairs. They had nicely dressed ladies sitting around. You'd ask one to dance, give her a ticket, and grope away. They had a "semi private" room for a HJ, etc. That place reminded me of going to a high school dance. What a great place! I was only a couple of times.

  14. #1941

    Last Chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Raider
    I think the Fancy Pants Club you are talking about was on Woodward just south of Davidson, not Six Mile. Rough place, one of the few spots I was "nervous" at in my wilder days. They also gave you small flash lights to shine up places the light does not shine while they were dancing nude on your tables. Unfortunately, I did not have the money to enjoy it then. The bar in front of it on Woodward was crazy too.

    An earlier post mentioned that there was a great bar similar to Willis on Eight and Woodward. There was, but it was not State Fair Bar, that was about a block south and seldom had any escorts in it. Can't remember the name of the corner bar, but it was a sure thing spot. Damn, that was more fun than the internet.
    The bar at the corner of eight mile and woodward was the last chance bar. it was awesome lol

  15. #1940
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr
    This is the truth. I haven't picked up a SW down there in about 5 years or so. In the mid 90's the variety was 2nd to none.
    If you thought it was good in the 90's back in the mid 80's it was even better. This was of course before the real spread of AID's. The girls would just about throw themselves at your car. Especially at the corner of Cass and the Freeway service drive. Because of the casino in the area it was cleaned out and more patrols by LE were instituted. In the BC (before casino) the area was still quite lively.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape