Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24165

    Tayna

    This one is basically UTR. For those of you that had the "Honey" experience, this one is a match. Does not advertise, is on the East side (Colonial / Econ area). The facts: been couch surfing so your looking at car dates, sex hotel or your place is a possibility. Is looking for a few more regulars so she can get her own place which would be a big help! Has the usual hobby candy habits but seems to manages it well from what I can tell. Can carry on a decent conversation, and is totally GFE / PSE. Generally on time and not a clock watcher. The performance: so the word NO is definitely not in the vocabulary, all positions are open, Greek to a perfection, toys are in as well. Multiple pops, and she will not tap out. Loves to fuck & suck like a champ! Since she is only looking for a few, Seniors only for digits. And she is not camera shy for you photos peeps. I can put a few up on this post. She is early 40's, great ass, a bit of a tummy but not a big deal. Take your vitamins for this one!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1020205.JPG‎   P1020204.JPG‎   P1020202.JPG‎   P1020195.JPG‎   P1020186.JPG‎  


  2. #24164

    Laurie's

    Chris the link is broken do you have her number? Thanks bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    This one reminds me of the Columbian girls from years ago. I will gladly pay 160 hot dogs to see this one again. Body is in good shape bolt ons but look fine. A little sag in the belly but hardly noticed. Face is very pretty. GFE! Lite moans.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3050129

  3. #24163

    Jodie

    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan  [View Original Post]
    You can check out Jodie, https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2232758.

    Great incall, super chill, great BBBJ, cleans you up after.
    She's also more attractive than her pics.

  4. #24162

    Avalon / Kali

    OMFG! What can I say. Don't know if I can put it all on words but what an experience!! I literally felt like I was in a porn for the first time in my life. Avalon hot as ever and Kali was a pleasure to meet. They have great chemistry together. I am sure Avalon and Berlin do as well can't wait for that one as well. Both ladies taking care of the boy at the same time very nice. Didn't take long for first round. Kali riding my face and Avalon riding me. I do believe we all cummed at the same time. Spectacular! While I was catching my breath the ladies enjoyed each other and I enjoyed watching. Till it was time for me to join. This time the ladies switched while Avalon Rode my face Kali rode me. She felt great. Great time and will be repeating!! Thanks ladies.

    Firefucker.

  5. #24161
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    Aye. A great loss to an already dying scene. Only thing left in Orlando are heavily gatekept quasi-pimped 6. 5's & a bunch of toothless candie zombie SW trying to pose as OF chicks. The golden age is officially dead.
    Its not just Orlando at all. Here that way in Indy as well.

  6. #24160

    Kara sad but true

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    I know for a fact that she is not back. She is still out of state repaying her debt to society. There is also a very very good possibility she will not return to the hobby or even the state. Too bad. She was one of the good ones.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message
    Yeah big loss when Kara left will be quite some time before she is back from vacation up north. Hopefully things go well and she reconsiders central Florida miss her enthusiastic visits. Thinking good thoughts for her she was a sweetheart.

    The dude abides.

  7. #24159
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    I received a text from Luci saying that she was back in town for a couple of days. She sent me a picture to share with the forum. I hope to post a few action shots when I see her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/117685084
    So she is real? Can you PM me the details?

  8. #24158

    Nailed it

    The sugar sites are becoming the same way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    Aye. A great loss to an already dying scene. Only thing left in Orlando are heavily gatekept quasi-pimped 6. 5's & a bunch of toothless candie zombie SW trying to pose as OF chicks. The golden age is officially dead.

  9. #24157
    Quote Originally Posted by Sup1234  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a regular as well, as far as I've been able to tell she's either out of the biz or far away from us.

    Shame, when she was good she was Very good.
    Aye. A great loss to an already dying scene. Only thing left in Orlando are heavily gatekept quasi-pimped 6. 5's & a bunch of toothless candie zombie SW trying to pose as OF chicks. The golden age is officially dead.

  10. #24156

    Luci back in the O

    I received a text from Luci saying that she was back in town for a couple of days. She sent me a picture to share with the forum. I hope to post a few action shots when I see her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/117685084
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e114baf2491801dfb0beaae9824f5cd17f87dc91-1.jpeg‎  

  11. #24155
    Quote Originally Posted by Sup1234  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a regular as well, as far as I've been able to tell she's either out of the biz or far away from us.

    Shame, when she was good she was Very good.
    Last time I saw her I was in Tampa. She was still horrible about the wait time in the parking lot before you got a room number.

  12. #24154

    No info or digits sadly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    Many dreams had stuffing this pawg princesses' womb with globs of man mayonnaise 2-3 times a month consistently & she just up & vanished. She could take a pounding & loved being stuffed. The kind of rare psycho that likes her cervix mashed.

    Still in town? Anyone have info or digits?
    Used to be a regular as well, as far as I've been able to tell she's either out of the biz or far away from us.

    Shame, when she was good she was Very good.

  13. #24153
    Quote Originally Posted by MicBush  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Kara is back in town, she was a go to for a number of years but moved away about a year ago. She now has new reviews appearing on EM.

    Any assist would be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kara-escort-orlando-713790#erotic.

    MB.
    I know for a fact that she is not back. She is still out of state repaying her debt to society. There is also a very very good possibility she will not return to the hobby or even the state. Too bad. She was one of the good ones.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message

  14. #24152

    Them reviews mostly fake I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by MicBush  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Kara is back in town, she was a go to for a number of years but moved away about a year ago. She now has new reviews appearing on EM.

    Any assist would be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kara-escort-orlando-713790#erotic.

    MB.
    About 6 months ago I saw new reviews Nikki who used to do doubles with Jodie. I knew she was retired but spoke with Jodie to confirm. She was indeed retired but had new reviews coming in every couple of months. Either them adds these to attract subscribers or users add them trying to get a free month.

  15. #24151

    Kara

    Does anyone know if Kara is back in town, she was a go to for a number of years but moved away about a year ago. She now has new reviews appearing on EM.

    Any assist would be appreciated.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kara-escort-orlando-713790#erotic.

    MB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape