Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 9224
-
03-03-23 22:51 #7574Senior Member

Posts: 391Raylee
This person is not Raylee.
KC.
Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 20:52 #7573Senior Member

Posts: 384Same message
Do you copy / paste the same opener repeatedly? Do you send a very large amount of messages over a short period of time? I wonder if they have automatic detection of what might be spam.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
Do you block spammers swiftly? It's harder for them to report you if you preemptively block them.
-
03-03-23 16:48 #7572Senior Member

Posts: 1897Suspended! 3-3-23
Just wanted to let everyone know that Seeking has suspended me for "Spamming." I have no clue how I could have triggered that conclusion. I suspect I am the victim of a revenge report from one of the scammers. I am appealing and they sent me an email saying they opened a ticket on my case. Meanwhile I am off the site until I hear back.
BAM
-
03-03-23 12:02 #7571Senior Member

Posts: 136
Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP
[View Original Post]
This one's face looks a lot like Raylee's, although I haven't had any interactions with her (nor requested her private photos). But that height is not correct, unless that's purposely done.
Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 10:03 #7570Senior Member

Posts: 661Postponed to next week, jury still out, fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 10:01 #7569Senior Member

Posts: 661Blue Ridge
Meeting her this afternoon. Seems legit, didn't find any posts for her. TBD.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-6590f753486f
-
03-02-23 10:50 #7568Senior Member

Posts: 661SeductiveCutie
Gave me her number early, seems eager to meet, no red flags.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-5a2f2349fd60
-
03-02-23 10:21 #7567Senior Member

Posts: 661Sexy Dancer
Having an ongoing convo with her, she seems legit and willing to meet. A little young for my taste but pretty.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-26387550d951
-
03-02-23 07:18 #7566Senior Member

Posts: 661SweetSexyBlueEyes
Meeting her this afternoon, can't find any intel on her. She seems legit, but TBD.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-35c98039d393
-
03-01-23 22:08 #7565Senior Member

Posts: 412Zaddyari is AriSB
Totally agree. She was an INCREDIBLY beautiful woman until she went artificial. To each their own, but it's a total turn-off for me.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 15:57 #7564Senior Member

Posts: 1897Another Truckload of Trash 3-1-23
Sorry for the length. They just keep piling up.
MysteriousDuchess: Classic scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-3f3d587fa242
Veronica: Fuzzy pic, kid in pic, terse, high likelihood a scammer! Taking me straight to text, then immediately blocked me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-25c8428731b8
Sweet Sandy: TGTBT, taking straight to text. Living in Maysville with her mother. Using WV #, making excuses to avoid video chat. Profile says 24 voice sounds like a 44yo smoker.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-e4dac3bc73dc
Sinfullsweet42069: Very sus! Not conclusive,
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-a0a5faef8bb8
Rita: Classic crypto-scammer. Taking me straight to text. Then immediately blocked me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-4b69f800dbd6
BAM
-
03-01-23 14:58 #7563Senior Member

Posts: 148Diamond
I think you did hit a diamond, but that's not to say it couldn't happen again. I am polar opposite of you, I am basically a one and done and move on. Some SB are cool with that, and some text me wanting and almost begging to meet back up. I don't have an ego and I know its almost always the $$ they are after, but a few of them have seemed pretty genuine and even offered some non sugar related activities to do.
My point is that I'd say 80% are in it for the quick buck, but there is that 20% that might want something closer to what you are looking for. If you want that again, I'd keep searching. You may get lucky twice.
Originally Posted by EndlessBanquet
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 14:49 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 1897Long Time SB; First Time SB
My thoughts: I went through some similar experiences during my first few years in the bowl. The shear impact of going from near celibacy to banging a hot young chick was so intoxicating that I got hit with a few serious bouts of total infatuation. Fortunately, I eventually got over them. Many such experiences are possible.
Originally Posted by EndlessBanquet
[View Original Post]
It is almost always a mistake to started acting like a potential life partner instead of an older mentor with benefits. It *does* sound like you got lucky (or unlucky depending) the first time out. Your recent experiences may feel different because you have not fully recovered from the infatuation. It is also the case, for me, that the longer I see someone the better and more intimate the sex gets. I have a few SB's I have been seeing for years and we are really good friends but nothing more. A good strategy to get over one chick is to find and bang a much hotter chick. Temporarily pay a little more to step up your choices. The sex can get back to what you are expecting. You just have to keep going out.
It is possible to find other coeds or young babies who can match the sexual experience. You should *not* want to repeat the romantic involvement. You *do* want to avoid allowing too much overlap between your world and hers. A sugar baby will almost always move on eventually. You may also want to be a bit more selective in the ones you see. There are a lot of pro and semi-pro women on Seeking. I recommend you just practice catch-and-release until you find someone you want to keep seeing.
You are not the first guy to go through this. There are regular reports of guys falling in love with and getting married to either their SB or some pro escort. They just as frequently wind up divorcing them. Women in the bowl or in the hobby are almost never suitable life partners for older men. You are not alone. It will get easier and better. I hope this helps!
BAM
-
03-01-23 14:21 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 1897Zaddyari is AriSB
She remembers me and we are chatting on text. I suspect she will ghost having seen my offer. Bee sting lips, rock hard boobs and artificial butts are a turn-off for me. I have her PII / SM and WA is reporting accurately.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
03-01-23 05:49 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 2248Zadddyari & AriSB
Back on seeking too as AriSB.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-863bacb73825









Reply With Quote






