Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4632
-
03-03-23 11:52 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 36Palm harbor
Anyone have solid leads on young spinners with tight body? Burnt out with all these sloppy girls need something fresh in my life, there was a guy on here a couple years ago with digits to a blonde stripper with a cheek piercing. If anyone has her info again please let me know.
-
03-02-23 09:22 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 502Summer
Saw the Summer below a week or so ago. Comms were good and easy set up at local notel in NPR. Definitely the girl in pics, but a little thicker and lots of what appears to be baby damage around the middle. Room was clean, she was clean. BBBJ was very good and she can DT with the best of them. Probably should've finished with the BBBJ, but opted for FS. Multiple positions before finishing on her belly. Not a lot of enthusiasm during the FS. She's very nice and as I said, her BBBJ is on point. I may repeat for the BBBJ but probably not FS. Damage was 70 mario coins.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/117537702
-
03-02-23 08:27 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 118Madison
Madison use to post in the Spring Hill / Brooksville area years ago. Reviews were mixed. I remember she had some teeth issues and some guys reported everything was covered. I got with her a couple times and she did BBBJ so maybe it's YMMV. She still looks identical in the current pics, so either she's aged really well or is using old photos. And I'm pretty positive she's older than 24 like she says in her ad. I'm going to reach out and try to schedule with her.
Originally Posted by BradMan318
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 06:59 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 139Other Madison?
Morning Gents.
Anyone seen this Madison yet? Tried to get ahold of her last week when she was posting but to no avail. Saw she was posting again this morning and hit her up and got a response. 120 hh 160 hr were quoted rates. Have a plan to meet up after my meeting this morning. If anyone has seen her and can share it would be super helpful otherwise I'll probably TOFTT. Phone ends in 5501.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/117440857#.
Stay Safe out there.
-
03-01-23 21:24 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 1714She's a ghost machine
Her videos had me revved up a few months ago, got the date and time set with her, then she missed the appointment and never contacted me again. Never responded again either. I figured I said something wrong, but looked back and everything was good. She's just a kook that had. O intention of meeting I think.
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 09:57 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 118#3286
Yes, that is her. Posted about her #3286. She is real, pics are real. She is a lot of fun, but crazy as hell. First visit with her was hard to schedule because she wanted high rates and insisted on a pic. I finally wore her down to 80 for a qv and no pic. Incall is a house in Holiday. Walked in and she was butt naked, twerking. Knocked all first time gitters right out. Had a good time and I've repeated. BBFS every time YMMV. She is crazy though so be careful. Have fun and be safe.
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 09:41 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 915This is the only Carina I can find. Not sure if it's correct but add does say Holiday so def in the area. Anyone?
Originally Posted by OutdoorsGuyWi
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...376/7277775654
-
03-01-23 09:32 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 915Yeah she's a no go. Her add is 1 extraordinary long run on sentence. 1st flag for me. She's on fetlife too and she's know as a no go ..flaked on many it's reported
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 19:51 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 169Madison Marie 813 (or madisonmarie813)
I was desperate and horny and fell into the trap of this nut job.
Good comms (initially) and scheduled to meet until some other demons got the best of her. Should have believed some of the prior posts. Ghosted. My fault.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/117056672
-
02-28-23 14:50 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 200No info, but she changes her name about every three days.
Originally Posted by Alfron221
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 09:35 #3287Regular Member

Posts: 19"Snickers"
Any info on this one? Thanks in advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/116787862
-
02-25-23 10:10 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 118Carina
I've been with Carina a few times. Pics are 100% accurate. She is fun, but batshit crazy. Asks high rates, but will negotiate. I always do a qv for 80. BBFS every time. If you can deal with her crazy I highly recommend. Stay safe, have fun.
Originally Posted by OutdoorsGuyWi
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 00:01 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 128Carina
Anyone have a review on Carina? I've been looking at her and never pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by Harris55
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 22:55 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 278I met Carina when visiting Crystal and same deal; butt naked but wide awake. I think she just got out of the shower and stood spread eagle over an oscillating fan to "air dry" LOL. She actually seemed really cool, very witty and friendly, and was probably just trying to drum up business but I was there for Crystal.
Originally Posted by Lonelyknight1
[View Original Post]
If Dani is seriously asking 140 for QV, tbh, I wouldn't even waste the time negotiating. That just isn't anywhere close. I'll occasionally do 90 or 100 for a first visit if I'm really curious with a mindset for a reg rate of 80, but even with Dani, looks like too many rules / upsells.
Glad you enjoyed her though. Thanks for the post.
-
02-24-23 08:52 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 118Dani
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...649/7276235132
Met Dani. I think I may have been with her before years ago but not certain. Pics are 100% real. Big, saggy titties. Comms can be a struggle. One second a reply, the next second she's texting a bunch of gibberish. I was thinking drugs, but she told me she lost her glasses and can't see the screen that well. LOL She didn't seem to be on drugs in person so you never know. Her incall is a private residence in Holiday. She's currently staying at Carina's house https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...649/7276235132 for those of you who have been with her. She said she's looking for a new place to live so incall location might be moving. Did a qv, she will negotiate. Got to the house and Carina was butt naked, sleeping on the living room floor as I walked in. Stepped over her and went to the bedroom. Slow BBBJ, it was just ok for me YMMV. Covered full service. She was nice. Might repeat. She needs her own incall and to lower her rates. Good luck, have fun, stay safe.










Reply With Quote





