Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14959
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this? Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...d/634441348082
    This one is great at headache relief. I would see her more but she's difficult to set up an actual date with as she replies extremely slow. I haven't done FS with her yet, but just the headache relief alone is enough IMO.

  2. #14958

    Staying

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Well now that just sucks that this would happen to her. There is no reason to play games and ruin things for everyone else. I hope she sticks around as I have something already set up with her this week.
    So just heard she is sticking around hopefully guys don't ruin it anymore for us!

    Bs.

  3. #14957

    Clear Headed

    Anyone tried this? Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...d/634441348082

  4. #14956

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well good for me but seriously guys. If your going to make a date and don't plan to show at least let her know. It appears we have a few game players and think it's funny to play games with Michelle. Sorry you guys are jealous of good talent but I'm not cause you've actually made her invite me over for the night. Thanks to the guys who stood her up and ruined her trip I'm pretty sure I know the few guys who did and it's was mainly to get back at me well you just gave me a free night with this beauty. So thank you.

    She is way out of most Brevard ladies league, like liberty, Julia, Krys and many more. This women is totally Drug and drama free. So thanks again!!

    Bs.
    Well now that just sucks that this would happen to her. There is no reason to play games and ruin things for everyone else. I hope she sticks around as I have something already set up with her this week.

  5. #14955

    Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Most definitely sexy as fuck! But she's out of my pay grade. Enjoy boys! She most definitely looks worth it!!
    Trust me she well worth it. Brevard can't match what she has to offer!

    Bs.

  6. #14954

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She has been posting consistently for the past 2 weeks in this area and has posted in the past but never seen a review on her and couldn't find one? Seems like a little too good to be true for this area but if real and legit this might be a hell of a treat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ebonyblackbeauty4-
    I've seen her and posted about my experience. Although the pics are real they are older and she is not that sexy anymore. Has a bit of a belly to her now, call it the Covid 30 I suppose. Not really impersonable at all and kind of a dull experience. Lackluster says it best. I did post about it so search her name but I wouldn't recommend.

  7. #14953

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well good for me but seriously guys. If your going to make a date and don't plan to show at least let her know. It appears we have a few game players and think it's funny to play games with Michelle. Sorry you guys are jealous of good talent but I'm not cause you've actually made her invite me over for the night. Thanks to the guys who stood her up and ruined her trip I'm pretty sure I know the few guys who did and it's was mainly to get back at me well you just gave me a free night with this beauty. So thank you.

    She is way out of most Brevard ladies league, like liberty, Julia, Krys and many more. This women is totally Drug and drama free. So thanks again!!

    Bs.

  8. #14952

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    Where does she post?
    Current ad guys.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...e-beach-947467

    Bs.

  9. #14951

    Bella Paris

    Anyone seen this one? She has been posting consistently for the past 2 weeks in this area and has posted in the past but never seen a review on her and couldn't find one? Seems like a little too good to be true for this area but if real and legit this might be a hell of a treat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ebonyblackbeauty4-

  10. #14950
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Most definitely sexy as fuck! But she's out of my pay grade. Enjoy boys! She most definitely looks worth it!!

  11. #14949
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Thank you very kindly sir.

  12. #14948

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    Where does she post?
    Current ad guys.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...e-beach-947467

    Bs.

  13. #14947

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    I told ya to go she her months ago brother! LOL.

    She is awesome and a lot of fun, don't miss out on this one fellas. She is a little pricier than our local "talent" but believe me, she is worth every penny (and I'm a cheap bastard)! Go see her, you'll thank me later.
    Where does she post?

  14. #14946

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    I told ya to go she her months ago brother! LOL.

    She is awesome and a lot of fun, don't miss out on this one fellas. She is a little pricier than our local "talent" but believe me, she is worth every penny (and I'm a cheap bastard)! Go see her, you'll thank me later.
    Ok guys for those of you that said cocoa Beach was to far to go see Michelle well good news she's changed locations to Melbourne near Indialantic on the beach. We all should know possibly which hotel that is. LOL.

    Run to see her cause it's well worth then what Brevard has to offer, drama and defiantly drug free women.

    My new ATF!

    Bs.

  15. #14945

    Ya ya

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    I told ya to go she her months ago brother! LOL.

    She is awesome and a lot of fun, don't miss out on this one fellas. She is a little pricier than our local "talent" but believe me, she is worth every penny (and I'm a cheap bastard)! Go see her, you'll thank me later.
    Oh and the GFE is wow. It doesn't stop when play time is done. She will lay there caress you then get jr worked up again fellas. Don't miss out way better the Brevard has to offer especially the ones certain fellas like to push won't mention no names. LMAO most defiantly drama and drug free!

    Bs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape