Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 37373
-
03-02-23 14:35 #28373Senior Member

Posts: 581Well thanks OG LOL
I can't be mad at ya cause you turned us on to her! Good to know you had a great visit. Maybe I will give her another chance once I get past my loss. LOL.
Originally Posted by Joker007
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 11:23 #28372Regular Member

Posts: 8Hot spinner!
Hey everyone,
Been on Seeking website for a past few months. Let me just say I haven't had a need to look for escorts or anyone from eros, tryst or skip. Most of the girls that I have seen in past 3 months have regular full time jobs and are sugar babies after hours. Few of them have that friendly girl next door kind of personality and never in a rush and are willing to work with you on gifts. I sound like a spokesperson for that website but I am just impressed with the kind of talent that I have personally found on there and wanted to share with you. But, long story short. There is a hot spinner who needs a little more assistance than what I can provide her and asked me I could share her contact with 4-5 people who can see her regularly. PM me if you need more details. And anyone who has details on Sephora. Would appreciate her contact.
-
03-02-23 10:25 #28371Senior Member

Posts: 63Actually that was my fault. In my dream, our time time ran way over. That dream I'll have to write about but it was mind blowing!
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 09:02 #28370Senior Member

Posts: 581Sephora
Had set up a visit for yesterday afternoon but she admittedly dumped me for someone that offered her a higher donation. Sucks that I missed out on a good one but I'm not going to waste my time with her again.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 01:33 #28369Senior Member

Posts: 316A hooker's confession
When a working girl says a mutual agreement among the ladies to do only yada yada you can trust its really only her opinion that working girls should be doing yada yada. And she wants you to fall for it. With all the independency these days these girls don't communicate with other for shit except for answering references. All the over $$$ girls I've seen the past few months not one listed deposit as a requirement.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 12:48 #28368Senior Member

Posts: 79Same good experience
Agreed to each and every point. She is a keeper. She went raw as we didn't have a cover.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 12:32 #28367Senior Member

Posts: 371Ariana Cruz
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6088098.htm?cat=1
Saw this one this morning, not sure what time she is leaving. Practically attacked me as soon as I got in the door, very enthusiastic and pictures are accurate, the face is touched up slightly and she is probably a little older than the pictures appear but again only slightly and no complaints, we probably all know that touched up pictures are normal. It was 5 presidents but I had a bonus so I figured I would splurge, would repeat if she came around again.
BBBJ was available and got MSOG in the hour. Everything was firm and tight. Was at a nice hotel in Short Pump, sometimes you just need quality.
-
03-01-23 08:05 #28366Senior Member

Posts: 918Sephora
I saw her yesterday (Tuesday) at my hotel where she came over for a "job interview", sans panties. She was dressed sexy as hell, started the interview with some great kissing, and I had to give her the job after putting her through her paces. She is smart, funny, and enthusiastic as can be, truly loves what she's doing.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
She's not going to be in Richmond for that long, so see her while you can. Would highly recommend and will repeat.
-
02-28-23 23:54 #28365Senior Member

Posts: 1449No saying some don't communicate between themselves but for most part they don't get along with each other. Yea there's a few who hit the pipe together but honestly those relationships never last long. Drug induced paranoia and jealousy usually does it in. If we as a whole stop giving them deposits they will stop asking. Nobody should be giving these low hanging fruits deposits unless your looking to just give it away. I will never ever give them anything upfront. Be safe be smart.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 20:57 #28364Senior Member

Posts: 220She didn't move to Charlottesville. She moved but not too far.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 19:28 #28363Senior Member

Posts: 371I think the real thing here is that they somehow think they are high end professionals. When you are getting into 4 digits etc, it makes sends to have a deposit and payment arrangements. But here that is not the case, this is Denny's pretending to be a 5 star restaurant.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
If they really all want to go the deposit way then they are just going to not get as much money.
-
02-28-23 17:59 #28362Senior Member

Posts: 127Escortalligator and deposits
I guess to go there or a long while and soon noticed they all asked for deposit. I got into a long discussion with one lady who confessed that there was a mutual agreement among the ladies to only work with those who make a deposit. I go there no more and fore warned is fore armed.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Peace out SG.
-
02-28-23 16:46 #28361Senior Member

Posts: 581Take the plunge
Go for it and come back with the details.
Originally Posted by Wango851
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 16:31 #28360Senior Member

Posts: 342How it should be done
I cannot understate enough how guys continuously falling for deposits have been a detriment to the business. What's in the screenshot below should be the standard response anytime one of these providers ask you for a deposit.
This is the ad as well just so you all can avoid wasting your time in case it caught your attention.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/117280950
-
02-28-23 15:03 #28359Senior Member

Posts: 581Sephora
Saw her this morning for a car date and she did not disappoint. Hopped in her back seat and started sucking on nipples and two fingers inside her, then she started speaking to the mic and boy oh boy she knows what to do on one. For the main event she pulls her legs back and nothing but wet juicy meat showing and I went to work for as long as I could LOL, filled the bag and she cleaned me up. Imagine a cat lickng up spilled milk LOL. I will definable be a frequent flyer. Sms only dm.












Reply With Quote




