Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16710

    Taylor

    Has anyone heard from Taylor at all recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436982891

    She was a greek champ and I used to see her pretty regularly and then one day she just disappeared. She's no longer responds to her social media. If anyone's had any recent contact with her let me know.

    Sammy.

  2. #16709

    Demon queen

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her streetwalker name.
    Monkey is strong on this one, like others said you can find her doing the zombie walk on wash. Busted a big ole nut down her throat. Tried to get a Rim job after I denied her stinky kitty for being 8 of 10 on the stink scale. Paid. 3 for the visit. Do not fall for her net prices. I would pitty the fool.

  3. #16708

    Keisha

    Let me apologize in advance because I don't think I want to share this girl (not even sure she would want me to), but I'll share my experience just because it was amazing. This girl had posted back in early February. We talked but never got together. She told me 50 for BJ and 60 for bbj. She lives About 5 minutes from Northern pkwy and Harford rd. I checked and she erased all her posts online, I but decided to text from our old conversation. She answered and was still down. Picked her up for carplay. Ebony chick with booty and nice tits in PJs and hairnet. She said she had only put up the ad to make a little money around her birthday and that she doesn't do this much. Parked near her place and started the deed. Took it nice and deep. Was really into it, moaning while she sucked it. I asked if catches and she said yes. She was not lying. I told her I was about to cum. She forced her head all the way down on my cock and stayed there until I was done nutting. She swallowed it all and came up and gave a tremendous burp afterwards. Had one SW do that once (without the burp) but Keisha takes the cake. I had low expectations considering the price. She'll be seeing me on a regular basis for sure.

  4. #16707
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her streetwalker name.
    It doesn't even matter looking like that. Whoever is picking that up and paying those prices ought to be ashamed of themselves smh.

  5. #16706
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her streetwalker name.
    Stacey, you can catch her on Wash Blvd anywhere between the Kwikie Mart and the U-Haul walking with her boyfriend chasing crack. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

    BEF.

  6. #16705

    Whats her name on the street

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/117323563

    These SW's turned internet escorts have lost their fucking minds! Just because you have access to a smartphone and wifi doesn't mean you can charge premium escort rates. They definitely need a reality check!

    I contacted her for rates & location (see the pic). She's in Morrell Park but, incall isn't an option. She only does carplay or outcall. Who's paying her this? GTFOH!

    Chico.
    Anyone know her streetwalker name.

  7. #16704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Karma

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/117323563

    These SW's turned internet escorts have lost their fucking minds! Just because you have access to a smartphone and wifi doesn't mean you can charge premium escort rates. They definitely need a reality check!

    I contacted her for rates & location (see the pic). She's in Morrell Park but, incall isn't an option. She only does carplay or outcall. Who's paying her this? GTFOH!

    Chico.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230301_120550_Voice.jpg‎   01b2801510898fa695133ae0549e4bcd_f.jpg‎  

  8. #16703
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I've never stuck my head in the washing machine, while a woman licked my asshole. It also looks like you're going to need to bring a friend. It takes a special type of girl for DP. I think this might be her.

    Someone should report back I would say this is fake.
    Lmfao, smh, man where in the world do you guys be finding this stuff? Head in the washing machine while getting your ass licked is a new one to me LOL.

  9. #16702

    Something new to try.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Is this ad real? See no reviews and has few posts. If anyone has intel!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...558/4432736169
    I've never stuck my head in the washing machine, while a woman licked my asshole. It also looks like you're going to need to bring a friend. It takes a special type of girl for DP. I think this might be her.

    Someone should report back I would say this is fake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BE705300-F85E-499C-A653-3CEC402143FC.jpg‎   6DCA8D21-2516-4EAF-8195-C15D413F8239.jpg‎  

  10. #16701
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Is this ad real? See no reviews and has few posts. If anyone has intel!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...558/4432736169
    Updated link since the other one is down.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-273-6169

  11. #16700

    Tgtbt?

    Is this ad real? See no reviews and has few posts. If anyone has intel!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...558/4432736169

  12. #16699

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Here is a capture of her ad.

    https://callescort.org/301-708-9829
    Looks like her ad is down on the listcrawler site. There were some posts saying she died. Lisa said she didn't know where that came from. She definitely looks older than the pics you posted below but that's definitely her just a little heavier. I got a few of my own pics. Back shots are good.

  13. #16698

    Here is a capture of her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She is back with a few extra pounds. Probably somewhere around 50 to 70 pounds. Kitty is still nice and tight. Big menu, if you are not too rough she gets into the workout and her kitty will make your pole look shiny. Deep stroke friendly and lots of cushion from the backside. Does not rush. At least my visit.

    Would return if she stays clean from the Baltimore Demons.
    Here is a capture of her ad.

    https://callescort.org/301-708-9829
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 301-708-9829.jpg‎   698793ba1ed437fd3139b6369acea3a1_f.jpg‎   ecd322d53789a4815c40eed99401e6a4_f.jpg‎  

  14. #16697

    Lisa. State Vacation - she is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick1984  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/115632121

    Saw her ad and I remember her from her camper days in Severn years ago. I read somewhere that she died so with all the scams and things in this area I was skeptical at first. I reached out and she sent a verification picture to confirm it was her. I remember she use to let me do literally anything to her for 60 so I got the address and headed out. I get to her room and when she opens the door I was shocked. It was her but she has gained atleast 70 pounds, teeth are disgusting / rotten, and she is bruised and swollen all over. She must have noticed my expression and starts explaining her situation and how she got in such a state. I'm strongly considering leaving but decided to try and go through with it mainly for old times sake. Her personality was and always has been cool with me so I got to give her that. She starts with a enthusiastic BBBJ but I can't get her looks out of my mind and a few minutes into I just give up. I told her I wasn't in the mood and started getting ready to go. She asked was it due to her physical appearance like she knew what she was doing with the old pictures. She offers me a free future session on my way out. I hate to say this about anyone but I wouldn't see her again looking like she did. On the upside she is cheap and willing to negotiate but physically she was disgusting IMO. Her personality was cool which is the only upside to this encounter. Damage was 75.
    She is back with a few extra pounds. Probably somewhere around 50 to 70 pounds. Kitty is still nice and tight. Big menu, if you are not too rough she gets into the workout and her kitty will make your pole look shiny. Deep stroke friendly and lots of cushion from the backside. Does not rush. At least my visit.

    Would return if she stays clean from the Baltimore Demons.

  15. #16696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Zell (Zella)

    A few days ago, I finally connected with Zell. After reading the good reports on her, I had to get a sample for myself.

    The past 2 months, I tried Redhead Casey in Pasadena and Allie in Glen Burnie. Both were spinners with tight coochies and I creampied both (not at the same time, LOL).

    Next on my "to-do list" was Roxie, Paige and Zella but I couldn't decide. Thanks to fellow monger ShootandRoll for telling me that Zella was the most vocal. I like it when they talk dirty, LOL. The communication trying to schedule with her was a little hit-and-miss, which is why it took so long to finally meet her. She's been on my list but, the delayed replies (sometimes a day later) turned me off. This time, the setup was pretty easy.

    Her post on EB said she was in Catonsville but she's at one of the hotels on Washington Blvd in Elkridge. I texted when I was on my way and again when I got close but, I was actually there a little early to scope out the place to see if there are any people lurking around. It seemed pretty quiet there and she replied that she needed 10 more minutes to get ready. This shit gets on my nerves, I fucking hate waiting, especially when you knew I was on my way. I'm thinking they need extra time to get their pimp, boyfriend, muscle. Whatever the fuck you want to call them. Maybe I'm too paranoid but I'm always on guard for the robbery setup. Maybe I've read too many reports from other mongers about getting robbed but my antenna is always up.

    So, I get to the room and she looks older than her pics and is missing some teeth but it's her. She's still curling her hair, trying to get ready for me, and she's wearing some sexy lingerie. She still has a teddy bear and Valentine's Day stuff in the room, so obviously somebody like her more than a little bit. So, I checked the bathroom but it was empty.

    We talk for a few minutes and she's really sweet. Originally from Arkansas. Told me she was raised with southern hospitality and treats her man right. Indeed! She's all about pleasing and she gets into it. She started with a BBBJ, it was ok but I came for the tight pussy and the Greek. She noticed that Jr. Really wasn't responding to the BBJ, so I told her I'm ready for the main course. She was ready with the baby oil. It was tight but I think Redhead Casey and Allie are tighter. But, what I really liked is how she gets into it. I think she actually enjoys it, or is a good actress. Either way, it made the experience so much better. We started in missionary, moved to doggie, back to missionary, where I filled her up. Very good nut. After, she brought me a warm washcloth (brand new from Walmart) and didn't rush me to leave. Total SWEETHEART! Treat her right guys. She's a really cool person, down to earth with a nice personality. I definitely will repeat but first, I have to try Roxie and Paige.

    Oh, I tried Greek but sadly, my dick wasn't hard enough for penetration. Getting old sucks!!

    Chico.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape