Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 647 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 9696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6651

  2. #6650

    Qv

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer10  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for qv? Is everything covered?
    120 qv I went covered but she offer bare I can only assume if you asked that question your like to partake in skin to skin guys listen this probably the unsafest thing to do not to mention the habits sharing of needles and hundreds of partners all I'm saying is keep safe and have fun it would really suck to be on maury show with 20 guys and you get those famous words you are the father LOL.

  3. #6649

    Callie Rose

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/630461665960

    Had a dream with this one in Charleston a while back, she's real. Though not in the same shape as she was in these pictures. Good lay, but a little too high price from what I remember.

  4. #6648

    Savvy Lee

    Tried messaging this girl about a dozen times on 4 different text apps. Haven't gotten a single reply no matter what time of the day I text.

    I know she's real though since she's using her real number and her real name comes up on my caller I'd app. Also found her on Facebook which took a little effort because her phone number is either a married or maiden name. Doesn't matter though since I haven't gotten a reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Guys this review is different and if you have any questions you can dm me. So I had a qv with savvylee he replies times wasn't the best but it was good enough to keep you hopeful. We set a time I arrived early to to check out the situation and oddly enough she's legit problem was she had a client there when I arrived but was texting me the whole time so I watched the guy walk out when I told her I was there just to see how this would play out so there he goes walking out and get in his car and leave also her location is rather high class not an ocean run down hotel but a luxury barefoot condo now I'm really tonjust turn around but little. Guy was excited we I proceeded she open the door and she's absolutely beautiful like Almost to. Good to b true and it was no demons but she's not the brightest crayon in the box either not to mention mouth smells like a bag a cow poop moving on we goes into her room and let's set up for pure fun I was there for a qv and stayed I know an hour 45 minutes of that was nonsense talking I said I got to go then she wanted to handle business flute was an 8 out of 10 body was a 10 by far the best body the beach has seen in a long time intercourse was a -10 out of 10 it was DRY so she grabbed the lube and shot a quarter bottle of it inside her it works owell overall probably wouldn't repeat simply because it's much time you had to lose to get 15 of pleasure.

  5. #6647

    The game is twisted

    Once again a newbie here asking for 100-125 for a short dream with all kinds of cellulite and demons all over her legs and blurry face pics that are nothing impressive at all. If why'all are letting go of a 100 for that I may need to stop this hobby. She should be hearing no so many times that she walks back to Florence where she came from.

    Rant complete.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/503673499705

  6. #6646

    Savvy lee

    What was the damage for qv? Is everything covered?

  7. #6645

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Guys this review is different and if you have any questions you can dm me. So I had a qv with savvylee he replies times wasn't the best but it was good enough to keep you hopeful. We set a time I arrived early to to check out the situation and oddly enough she's legit problem was she had a client there when I arrived but was texting me the whole time so I watched the guy walk out when I told her I was there just to see how this would play out so there he goes walking out and get in his car and leave also her location is rather high class not an ocean run down hotel but a luxury barefoot condo now I'm really tonjust turn around but little. Guy was excited we I proceeded she open the door and she's absolutely beautiful like Almost to. Good to b true and it was no demons but she's not the brightest crayon in the box either not to mention mouth smells like a bag a cow poop moving on we goes into her room and let's set up for pure fun I was there for a qv and stayed I know an hour 45 minutes of that was nonsense talking I said I got to go then she wanted to handle business flute was an 8 out of 10 body was a 10 by far the best body the beach has seen in a long time intercourse was a -10 out of 10 it was DRY so she grabbed the lube and shot a quarter bottle of it inside her it works owell overall probably wouldn't repeat simply because it's much time you had to lose to get 15 of pleasure.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/537873779790

  8. #6644

    Savvylee

    Ok. Guys this review is different and if you have any questions you can dm me. So I had a qv with savvylee he replies times wasn't the best but it was good enough to keep you hopeful. We set a time I arrived early to to check out the situation and oddly enough she's legit problem was she had a client there when I arrived but was texting me the whole time so I watched the guy walk out when I told her I was there just to see how this would play out so there he goes walking out and get in his car and leave also her location is rather high class not an ocean run down hotel but a luxury barefoot condo now I'm really tonjust turn around but little. Guy was excited we I proceeded she open the door and she's absolutely beautiful like Almost to. Good to b true and it was no demons but she's not the brightest crayon in the box either not to mention mouth smells like a bag a cow poop moving on we goes into her room and let's set up for pure fun I was there for a qv and stayed I know an hour 45 minutes of that was nonsense talking I said I got to go then she wanted to handle business flute was an 8 out of 10 body was a 10 by far the best body the beach has seen in a long time intercourse was a -10 out of 10 it was DRY so she grabbed the lube and shot a quarter bottle of it inside her it works owell overall probably wouldn't repeat simply because it's much time you had to lose to get 15 of pleasure.

  9. #6643
    Met up with ther one time. I believe it was when she first got here. Near fantasy harbor at the time. She had a couple guys watching out from the parking lot. They didn't bother or intervene. She's a bit on the taller side and looked just like her pics at the time. Had to get junior up and she took everything off and and let me explore her body. Just went for F / S didn't care for a BJ as I just wanted to nut and go. Haven't repeated due to pricing but was worth it for just the one time.

  10. #6642

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzer10  [View Original Post]
    I've known her personally for over 6 years her real name is Stephanie. She's not a bad person heavy deamons was arrrested recently involving a shooting it was in the paper. She's funnto play with easy going will play without condom at times. Usually stays in hotels with other people and a cat around you could see her qv usally 100 $ but she's not dependable to b a regular, lives in carolina forest, hope this helps.
    The Demons have taken over. Has been playing tricks. She takes your money then someone knocks on the door. Leaves you hanging. She has really gone down hill. You will get the same report from others.

  11. #6641
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Damn!

    I been seeing Valerie for awhile now normally for half and half visit. She fell last week and hurt her hip really bad so I wasn't sure about keeping our weekly date. She assured me not to worry she would be able to take care of me. I arrived and her hip is noticeably swollen and either out of joint or fractured or something. We talked for a bit and she told me to get naked she was in the mood to give me a blowjob. I love BJ's but they normally don't get the job done for me. Normally she does it for a while and I tell her when I am ready to switch to full service. Let me tell you, today was different. Hands down the absolute best BJ I have ever had in my life and I have been getting them from her almost weekly for over a year and today it was elevated to another level. Perfect pace. Perfect pressure. She used her mouth, not her hand (I hate when girls really give a HJ and call it a BJ), her fingers stroked my balls while her mouth worked my shaft. Not once did she ask me if I was getting close and not once even when I was shooting my load did she brush or scrape me with her teeth, and something else I was not expecting. When I was blowing in her mouth she kept her lips wrapped around it the whole time and was swirling her tongue round and round the head which just drained every single drop out of me. I have never even considered doing a BJ only visit with a provider before, and I wasn't sure what to expect today but I have to say that if I ever wanted JUST A BJ I would certainly put Valerie as The Go-To. Biggest smile I have left with in quite a while, anywhere honestly!

  12. #6640

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pig619  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her. Bigger than her pictures on the ad. Everything covered and has a good acting skills. She has spirits during our session. So better stay away while you can.

  13. #6639

    Visiting

    Been reading old posts and glad I have more numerous options in Chicago than MB but here I am in MB.

    Where can a guy get a decent L1 or if not available at least ss, doesn't even have to b young mt. If you ever travel to ChiTown I can point you to whatever service you desire.

    Thanks.

  14. #6638

    Maddy mayhem


  15. #6637

    They are here

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty1970  [View Original Post]
    Any information on the motel asians advertising on STG. I didn't think MB had them like big cities. Hmmm.
    On and off all the time. Usually lackluster service at best, but your experience may vary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape