Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 29356
-
03-03-23 15:31 #20701Senior Member

Posts: 290Rosemary
Just visited Rosemary Spa again. My last report on it says it all again this time. Same experience. Only one change. The price for an hour has gone up to. 7 . Still one of my favorites for a decent rub and a HE. I have never been offered anything else and if I ask, the MT just ignores me or giggles.
-
03-03-23 11:22 #20700Senior Member

Posts: 149They are / were two extremely different people.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 08:52 #20699Senior Member

Posts: 808Danielle Sparks
There must've been another with the same name. Check current escort thread.
Originally Posted by Mwdude
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 07:25 #20698Senior Member

Posts: 776I saw her just a couple weeks ago, and she was very much alive.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 07:05 #20697Senior Member

Posts: 107Gypsy Massage
Has anyone been to Gypsy massage lately? There seems to be quite a bit of drama going on. Can't seem to keep any ladies very long and the ones she has don't interest many. Jen doesn't seem to allow any of them to provide any extras or even a HE. She is the only one allowed to make the extra money but one a HE. Her sister used to provide also, but her sister doesn't work there anymore. She told me her sister has some health issues and it's only herself and whoever she can hire. How does she expect them to stay if they can't earn tips?
Has anyone been able to experience more than standard finish? Maybe PM me to keep it off the board might be best. Jen is fine but would like some variety. Her blog is kind of scary. Lots of chatter about going to prison!! She seems to create her own drama. I keep hearing stories about what she used to do or provide but can't seem to find any confirmation. Any help would be appreciated or any confirmation or insight on how to get a little more.
-
03-02-23 19:17 #20696Senior Member

Posts: 116Yea
I'm not new to the game just this location. I'm not paying anyone 300 that's what's they are asking and that's outrageous. When I first moved down here it seems that the darker providers tended to be the robbers. I'll search up your review. But I appreciate the offer for the questions.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 15:58 #20695Senior Member

Posts: 88Danielle Sparks
She still advertises on Tryst, with most recent update appearing on 2/28/23.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 11:32 #20694Senior Member

Posts: 808Danielle Sparks
I heard she passed away in 2022.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 10:26 #20693Senior Member

Posts: 339Bobo
Bobo at Lesley let's me pop in her mouth for a. 8 tip. Not the best BJ I've had, but gets the job done. DI girls generally are around 2 for the half hour.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 08:04 #20692Senior Member

Posts: 91Danielle Sparks
Danielle Sparks is my go to girl. 200 HH for pussy and BBBJ. She did the BJ bare without me asking so I don't know if that's standard or not. She's reliable and not sketchy. She is a black and I know black girls don't seem to get a lot of play on this forum. If you search my posting history you can find my old review on her. I also don't know who your seeing but Jesus man your are getting robbed at 300. Please I'm me if you are new to this and I will answer any question you have. Just stop paying these prices from one King to another.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 01:13 #20691Senior Member

Posts: 116True.
I get what your saying but after 9 months in Indy I've yet to find one reliable provider who will give a BBBJ for less than 300 if I'm missing someone let me know. The closest I know of is Nikki but she's flaky at best.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 15:00 #20690Regular Member

Posts: 24Sunny day at sun
Stopped in today and saw a beautiful flower Lilly on 82st, took the 1/2 hour $. 2 out the door. FS, BJ multiple positions all covered. 2nd time HJ to completion. A's 5 ft 30 ish wore a mask mostly. Very kind and eager to please. I don't understand why they don't offer table shower, they have one? I used the stand up one in the same room as the table shower was in?
-
02-28-23 11:32 #20689Senior Member

Posts: 190You don't happen to have Lafayette and Bloomington mixed up do you? Joanna was great and Bloomington has always sucked.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 11:21 #20688Senior Member

Posts: 91Please
With all due respect, yourself and others on here are vastly overpaying these girls. I pounded this same therapists pussy this past Sunday and all for 140. She's very cute with a nice fake rack just like you described. Not slamming you or anyone else but please guys these girls are not models by any stretch and are not worth 160 for a BJ.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 08:17 #20687Senior Member

Posts: 507Ruby Spa in Brownsburg
I can't vouch for anything beyond standard and CBJ.
Originally Posted by BeeSureMan
[View Original Post]
The first gal offered arrived from NY last week, maybe 5 ft 7 in, black hair with bangs below shoulder length, age in 30's, wore short cutoff jeans skirt last week, not much English.
Second gal much shorter, similar style brown hair, a bit older, almost always wears short skirt or dress, speaks and understands more English than she appears, she got on my back with her knees on last visit.
This store has been open since last November, within sight of Interstate exit, plenty of parking if not in front of their door at least at the Kroger nearby. Sometimes they may not be open, so if Interstate is your mode of travel, Crawfordsville is 30 minutes west and has three more established AMPs.











Reply With Quote




