Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 24044
-
02-28-23 15:05 #17849Senior Member

Posts: 328Tall Asian Kelly
Last week I scheduled a business trip to Centreville and planned some entertainment for my day trip. It is a treat to fuck while on the job.
MikeWhiskey recently threw out some suggestions on the board but I have always been intrigued by Tall Kelly. She has been reviewed a dozen times here and on other boards but the results have been mixed. Some claim that she is a hidden gem while others claim she was off and will never repeat. Research indicates she did reinvent herself with a new phone number the last fall and since then all her reviews have been positive. She was easy to find with adds on all the sites including BP.
Texted this morning and crickets for 5 minutes so texted the other number (BP lists both). She replied back with rates and address so off I went. Arrived at the hotel and texted again. Was asked my race (someone said she didn't do AA) and told to take the elevator to the floor. As soon as the door opened she texted again with the room number, which happened to be within sight of the elevator through the peephole. Smart.
The door opened to a room that was completely dark except for a single tea light and was greeted by a EurAsian tall goddess wearing next to nothing with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She stepped back and pulled her top down to expose a perfect set of DD knockers. The room was just too dark to make out any detail so I asked her for more light to fish out the donation and she opened up the microwave door which equated to a night light. I left a $.3 donation for HHR on the desk and she immediately started showing off that incredible body. My eyes were adjusting to the light and she stuck her ass out for my admiration and pointed to her tattoo and just showing off her bod in general. Now that my eyes have adjusted she is a masterpiece 5'10" perfect DD's, slim waist with no fat. A Brazilian shaped ass, and perfect long legs. If not for her lack of communication skills she should be asking for a lot more than ACS rates.
She motions over to the bed as her English understanding is limited to about 5 words. Then climbs up between my legs for a BJ and starts to put a cover on and I ask no condom ok? She says ok but "condom for fuck" which is ok for me. Her technique is not PSE but good BBBJ with extra ball licking for about 5 minutes till she puts a hot on, rolls over on her back and pulls those knees up next to her ears. The view is incredible; those long legs ending at her beautiful trimmed snatch are a sight to behold. It looked ready for tasting so I asked and was told OK so DATY and DATO were both on the menu. I was fresh and clean and licking that ass really got her going.
I jumped in there mish with those long legs up against my chest and she was incredibly tight that I only lasted three of four minutes before blowing my load. My Viagra induced supererection didn't let me down so I kept banging without missing a beat and fucked her mish for another 15 min before I blew a second load. When I pulled out the condom was missing and she just said condom? With her limited English. She knew I was wearing one since she guided me in but in the process of two pops it slid off and was still inside her. She pointed me to the bathroom to clean up and when I returned she had dug it out of her Vaj and showed it to me like it mattered. She wasn't pissed or anything but my time was running out so I got dressed and she remained naked in all her glory while we hugged and chatted till she opened the door. When the door opened and the hallway light hit her I could see her true beauty that will surely make me return. Like I said, if not for the language barrier she would be a 4 $ session. For identification she is 5'10", dd's, slim waist, large tat over her right appendices. ,and legs for days, with a beauty queen face and hair.
The only downside. She is not truly Asian for all those who have Yellow Fever. She claims to be Mongolian, which I believe but sounds Russian. I've spent some time in Ulaanbaatar and know there is a large Russian population there along with the ethnic Mongolians. She doesn't speak fluent Russian so I suspect she is ethnic Mongolian with a mix or Russian and her native language is mogul but learned her few works of English from her Russian speaking friends. She is a gorgeous EurAsian beauty but not the petite Asian spinner some are looking for.
Enjoy and don't reply for contact info. If you are too lazy to spend five minutes of research on this board or BP then I'm to lazy to find it again and cut / paste it here for you convenience.
-
02-28-23 13:33 #17848Senior Member

Posts: 28Hot asian girl in Centreville
Fellas, I had amazing dream with a beautiful Singapore girl with the perkiest boobs and nice tight body. She is young, I think early 30's. She DFK and loves to fuck hard. I upgraded to BBFS for hh $$.6 and filled her pussy up with all my baby batter. Went back a few days later for seconds and did the same thing. Her name is Mimi and here is the link:
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/cen.../22864523.html
718-xxx-2064.
She's a gem, if you have the same dream please be kind. Enjoy!
-
02-28-23 12:03 #17847Senior Member

Posts: 1026Quoted me 550/ hr.
Originally Posted by MrNiubility
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 02:06 #17846Senior Member

Posts: 151How much higher are we talking about? If more than 5 benji per hour I won't need to txt her and embarrass myself.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 00:40 #17845Regular Member

Posts: 23Angel
She's got reviews on PD.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 20:03 #17844Senior Member

Posts: 57I was in the same boat you were in
My review of Sammy from about 3-4 months ago: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6219864#post6219864.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
Book with confidence.
-
02-27-23 18:53 #17843Senior Member

Posts: 90Lcs
I was a little hesitant to visit this place (first time), since the address is listed on a majority of the ads, which I just don't get. I thought discretion was the name of the game here. Anyways, as I was driving to the location, I decided to pull over park the car and take a quick nap. In my dream there was a hot younger Colombian (Cataleya) who spoke perfect english, she had big boobs and a bubble butt as Telecova mentioned. Everything was covered, we started with a CBJ for a few minutes, while I rubbed her wet pussy, then moved in to RCG and finished with doggy. The view from the back and grabbing a handful of ass was so hot. After I woke up from my nap, I realized it was just a dream.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 10:03 #17842Banned Member

Posts: 2751800-come on man
Clearly a fake ad.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 08:41 #17841Senior Member

Posts: 311Good God!
These are so Big!
https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/3d45...1-ec0b0799603e
Someone visit her and report--Please.
-
02-26-23 23:00 #17840Senior Member

Posts: 430Triple that
Spot on review, I enjoyed her as well and will be repeating.
Originally Posted by HotNuts
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 22:53 #17839Senior Member

Posts: 430Once in, you're in
Once you see her few times she'll become more steady for you. She has told me right before and during rush hour is the busiest time for her. One thing to note which is really annoying / problematic, hotel doors are locked 24/7 now and need a key card to enter. You can wave down the front desk to open but unnecessarily interaction.
Originally Posted by Gmusl2004
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 18:29 #17838Senior Member

Posts: 365Nikki
So I came across this stunning beauty earlier. Now I'll admit, she's in the higher donation range than most of us are used to, BUT she's so worth it. Was featured in Maxim a few times and made her way to the DC area. She looks exactly like her photos in the ad. As far as the action goes, everything is covere, but she really does get into it. I'm not into feet, but she has the prettiest toes that rested on my chest as I gave it to her standing mish. She doesn't drink or smoke, so there's no heavy smoke smell. She chats with you also. And even though her donation is on the higher side. She lets you video. .
She's very sweet, will be here this week. Go splurge on this one and treat her nice. It’s like being with a hot model chick. Contact her for details. I don't give anymore here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/853607113525
-
02-26-23 16:40 #17837Regular Member

Posts: 14Shannon can be flakey, but she's worth seeing
Shannon has a tendency to get distracted, especially if you haven't seen her before, and her scheduling can get haywire. She's also very popular as a result of her rates and services.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
If you can make it in to see her, though, she'll show you a very good time.
-
02-26-23 16:26 #17836Senior Member

Posts: 335ACS Springfield
Visited Sara, she's leaving today (Sunday). 25 and super hot Columbian with a this waist and bubble butt. OMG so HOT.
Catch her if you can. I went for the QV /100.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/116869040
-
02-26-23 14:31 #17835Regular Member

Posts: 22[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
A2











Reply With Quote




