Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 24834
-
03-01-23 12:32 #19659Senior Member

Posts: 156Tessa
She and her sister have had many reviews over the years, and none have been positive.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 10:40 #19658Senior Member

Posts: 99Looks Sketch
At best, this is a budding service. "tell me where you text from" clues me in there.
Originally Posted by YorkRowdy29
[View Original Post]
At worst, it's a scam from a new number.
-
02-28-23 17:30 #19657Senior Member

Posts: 98Ms. Anderson Bones
Easy to setup. Nice girl. 5 ft tall and maybe about 90 lbs. All bones.
Originally Posted by JoeLong2
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 14:48 #19656Senior Member

Posts: 344Maca
Make America Cum Again?
Originally Posted by YorkRowdy29
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 12:22 #19655Senior Member

Posts: 350Her location was at a motel in Anderson just off the interstate. Nothing out of the ordinary, and no red flags.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
She was cute IMO, young the life hadn't caught up with her yet.
-
02-28-23 09:01 #19654Regular Member

Posts: 17Maca
Good Morning,
Anyone ever try this Maca chick?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...maca-8236.html
Searching these forums and searching images and phone number is turning up dust, so I am more skeptical than usual.
Thanks!
-
02-27-23 16:29 #19653Senior Member

Posts: 124Nina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/117044935
Saw this one recently did an out call. Quoted $$20 for all three holes raw multiple pops one hour. Picked her up the pics on the image are not her. The one face pic may have been once upon a time but I feel like she was like 5 foot 8 and 170. I could be off a little but tall. Hair was a little crazy but thick is typically what I go far I was expecting small and petite bc I was in the mood for it but she was tall and thick and I'm a sucker. She was cute got to the bedroom and we got naked she laid on the bed and proceed to slowly take my cock all in her throat till it was full on sprint. I ended up having to stop her bc I wasn't ready to pop wanted to dump a couple rounds in her and watch it leak. Did missionary and honestly I don't think I've been fucking enough bc I was 2 min in and had to pull out and came a little on her clit she looked and smiled and I rubbed her cum covered clit with the cum and she just got louder and louder. I threw back in after I thought I had enough time to literally last 5 min and filled her up. She smiled I smiled we cleaned up ready for round two. My boss called so that fucked it all up. I had call it took her back and she left. Overall I don't think the pics are her but she def has good head skills and that pussy looked well groomed and felt amazing. She had a fat clit enjoyed it being played with I will see again.
-
02-27-23 13:16 #19652Senior Member

Posts: 808Deets
How's her location, and face? Her body looks like my time but like I said, I tried to get her to do an app called and she wouldn't.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 10:40 #19651Senior Member

Posts: 82Asian Escorts
Are there any Asian escorts around? I love Asian women. Got spoiled in Thailand. Not interested in agency girls. Looking for independents.
Thanks.
-
02-27-23 10:28 #19650Senior Member

Posts: 350I saw her a couple months back, because I happened to be passing near Anderson. She was nice enough open menu. Nothing that you couldn't find closer to Indy. Pictures were accurate.
Originally Posted by JoeLong2
[View Original Post]
I'd stop again if I was out that way, but I wouldn't make a special trip.
-
02-27-23 09:28 #19649Senior Member

Posts: 49I'd stay away
I would have said yes 2 months ago. She is very flaky. She was small but looked good. Now she looks like a living skeleton. If you are into that go for it. Also big time clock watcher.
Originally Posted by JoeLong2
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 10:45 #19648Regular Member

Posts: 5I Agree
I also have seen her and she will promise you the moon and will not deliver at all. When I went it was a house full of adults and kids.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 16:05 #19647Senior Member

Posts: 808I tried
I offered her stupid amount of money and transportation to do an out call. She just said no. So it's a no go for me.
Originally Posted by JoeLong2
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:47 #19646Senior Member

Posts: 54Looks like Lesley from the tattoo on her right side chest. I have seen her once. Promises more on returning visits and dose not deliver. It was years ago when I had seen her if I remember correctly she has a sister also that dose similar service. For me was a waste of time and money. She was hot af back then not sure how life has effected her.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 13:01 #19645Senior Member

Posts: 170Avoid this one
She changes her name / account after the bad reviews pile up. She looks good but has a terrible attitude with extremely limited services. One of the many bad experience that put me off LC.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






