Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 474 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 524 574 974 1474 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26338
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if you guys had seen this girl before. At this I'm going to assume these are older which is what we've all been getting recently I'm sure.
    She took me for $80. I stupidly paid up front. Then she started going on saying she had to get out of this room and into another because of the front desk needing the room we were in. She told me I could come back later in the afternoon. However, when I texted, she started in on the excuses, she was helping someone move, yada yada. But she would "make it up to me". Never happened. Fuck her. Just be warned, she's a thief. I was stupid though. Lesson learned.

  2. #26337
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I was not an ass when I asked the question. So you're the asshole so you fuck off. So I ask a question, That gives nobody a right to be an ass. Do you think it's OK to be an ass to some for just asking a question? And when the person said there's information about her when there's not. I guess this group is not about getting information about people we see or want to see.
    This spat might be better in the Octagon yes?

    See post #11466 for Becca review. Only took a couple of minutes to find using search.

  3. #26336
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    Mike, look in the fucking mirror.
    I was not an ass when I asked the question. So you're the asshole so you fuck off. So I ask a question, That gives nobody a right to be an ass. Do you think it's OK to be an ass to some for just asking a question? And when the person said there's information about her when there's not. I guess this group is not about getting information about people we see or want to see.

  4. #26335
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #26334

    Anna

    Saw her at her in call which happens to be where she currently lives a low end apartment home. I was hesitant because someone previously reported it as house where multiple people live, but it's just an apartment home. It wasn't the worst place I've seen her. The pictures are old or heavily filtered cause her face does show a lot of drug use but her body is the same as the pictures. It was a good visit with the usual menu items. She a decent person who just happens to be an addict.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/116645457

  6. #26333
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    RTFF Mike.
    Just don't be an ass. Just like you are doing here. People I asked a question and the response I got is ass. Just like this 🙄.

  7. #26332
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the ads, but I like both of them. Lucy is thin. Anna is heavier, fit. Different ladies. But, I like both of them. I drive from Dayton to see them because our providers suck. Thank God I have a UTR up here.
    I sent you a pm.

  8. #26331

    Anna / Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice how her add looks almost exactly like Lucy you reported on a bit back? 26062 I think. Verbiage is almost exact.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...sorry/53977846
    I don't know about the ads, but I like both of them. Lucy is thin. Anna is heavier, fit. Different ladies. But, I like both of them. I drive from Dayton to see them because our providers suck. Thank God I have a UTR up here.

  9. #26330
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #26329
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several weeks ago in Springdale. I believe she went by Anna or Tootie. She has a really nice body on her the third picture represents her the best b cups nice butt. Seemed a little rushed but she may have just been on something I'm not sure pretty nice body though, real clean and her room was clean. Very affordable. Good bbbj. I'm a value shopper and she is a great value. I would repeat.
    Did you notice how her add looks almost exactly like Lucy you reported on a bit back? 26062 I think. Verbiage is almost exact.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...sorry/53977846

  11. #26328

    Anna / Tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I've been tempted to go see her. And she's not that skinny right? Didn't she gain a little bit back.
    She is not thin. Just right. Probably 125 lbs. Trust me, I'm picky and she looks good. Has a decent smile as well. Be safe.

  12. #26327
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several weeks ago in Springdale. I believe she went by Anna or Tootie. She has a really nice body on her the third picture represents her the best b cups nice butt. Seemed a little rushed but she may have just been on something I'm not sure pretty nice body though, real clean and her room was clean. Very affordable. Good bbbj. I'm a value shopper and she is a great value. I would repeat.
    I've been tempted to go see her. And she's not that skinny right? Didn't she gain a little bit back.

  13. #26326
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    I thought MG was being nice about it. He's usually helpful. If you read his comment without looking to be offended, it's actually helpful for someone who didn't know. That said, I couldn't find much myself on Becca via search even if she has been around for years unless she was also a bbw at some point which I doubt.

    Soca.
    Yeah maybe he wasn't being mean. But here's my issue and no you can't tell this by my screen name. My other account Is locked because it's linked to an email I no longer have. I'm a senior member. But to say that to somebody thinking that there's stuff in the past when there's only been a bbw. That's why we asked the question just to see if anybody has gone and not said anything.

  14. #26325

    Mg101

    I thought MG was being nice about it. He's usually helpful. If you read his comment without looking to be offended, it's actually helpful for someone who didn't know. That said, I couldn't find much myself on Becca via search even if she has been around for years unless she was also a bbw at some point which I doubt.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I did. You don't have to be an asshole.

  15. #26324

    Brunettes have more fun

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    I think I have seen reports on this provider, believe her name is Tori, but can't seem to find them, https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/321215255703.

    Would love any intel.

    Thanks,

    LA.
    I saw her several weeks ago in Springdale. I believe she went by Anna or Tootie. She has a really nice body on her the third picture represents her the best b cups nice butt. Seemed a little rushed but she may have just been on something I'm not sure pretty nice body though, real clean and her room was clean. Very affordable. Good bbbj. I'm a value shopper and she is a great value. I would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape