Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26335
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #26334

    Anna

    Saw her at her in call which happens to be where she currently lives a low end apartment home. I was hesitant because someone previously reported it as house where multiple people live, but it's just an apartment home. It wasn't the worst place I've seen her. The pictures are old or heavily filtered cause her face does show a lot of drug use but her body is the same as the pictures. It was a good visit with the usual menu items. She a decent person who just happens to be an addict.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/116645457

  3. #26333
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyjim  [View Original Post]
    RTFF Mike.
    Just don't be an ass. Just like you are doing here. People I asked a question and the response I got is ass. Just like this 🙄.

  4. #26332
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the ads, but I like both of them. Lucy is thin. Anna is heavier, fit. Different ladies. But, I like both of them. I drive from Dayton to see them because our providers suck. Thank God I have a UTR up here.
    I sent you a pm.

  5. #26331

    Anna / Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubLover  [View Original Post]
    Did you notice how her add looks almost exactly like Lucy you reported on a bit back? 26062 I think. Verbiage is almost exact.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...sorry/53977846
    I don't know about the ads, but I like both of them. Lucy is thin. Anna is heavier, fit. Different ladies. But, I like both of them. I drive from Dayton to see them because our providers suck. Thank God I have a UTR up here.

  6. #26330
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #26329
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several weeks ago in Springdale. I believe she went by Anna or Tootie. She has a really nice body on her the third picture represents her the best b cups nice butt. Seemed a little rushed but she may have just been on something I'm not sure pretty nice body though, real clean and her room was clean. Very affordable. Good bbbj. I'm a value shopper and she is a great value. I would repeat.
    Did you notice how her add looks almost exactly like Lucy you reported on a bit back? 26062 I think. Verbiage is almost exact.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...sorry/53977846

  8. #26328

    Anna / Tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I've been tempted to go see her. And she's not that skinny right? Didn't she gain a little bit back.
    She is not thin. Just right. Probably 125 lbs. Trust me, I'm picky and she looks good. Has a decent smile as well. Be safe.

  9. #26327
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several weeks ago in Springdale. I believe she went by Anna or Tootie. She has a really nice body on her the third picture represents her the best b cups nice butt. Seemed a little rushed but she may have just been on something I'm not sure pretty nice body though, real clean and her room was clean. Very affordable. Good bbbj. I'm a value shopper and she is a great value. I would repeat.
    I've been tempted to go see her. And she's not that skinny right? Didn't she gain a little bit back.

  10. #26326
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    I thought MG was being nice about it. He's usually helpful. If you read his comment without looking to be offended, it's actually helpful for someone who didn't know. That said, I couldn't find much myself on Becca via search even if she has been around for years unless she was also a bbw at some point which I doubt.

    Soca.
    Yeah maybe he wasn't being mean. But here's my issue and no you can't tell this by my screen name. My other account Is locked because it's linked to an email I no longer have. I'm a senior member. But to say that to somebody thinking that there's stuff in the past when there's only been a bbw. That's why we asked the question just to see if anybody has gone and not said anything.

  11. #26325

    Mg101

    I thought MG was being nice about it. He's usually helpful. If you read his comment without looking to be offended, it's actually helpful for someone who didn't know. That said, I couldn't find much myself on Becca via search even if she has been around for years unless she was also a bbw at some point which I doubt.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I did. You don't have to be an asshole.

  12. #26324

    Brunettes have more fun

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    I think I have seen reports on this provider, believe her name is Tori, but can't seem to find them, https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/321215255703.

    Would love any intel.

    Thanks,

    LA.
    I saw her several weeks ago in Springdale. I believe she went by Anna or Tootie. She has a really nice body on her the third picture represents her the best b cups nice butt. Seemed a little rushed but she may have just been on something I'm not sure pretty nice body though, real clean and her room was clean. Very affordable. Good bbbj. I'm a value shopper and she is a great value. I would repeat.

  13. #26323
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    I think I have seen reports on this provider, believe her name is Tori, but can't seem to find them, https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/321215255703.

    Would love any intel.

    Thanks,

    LA.
    Tori. Tootie, Anna. She's used those. Hangs out with Jordan. Good when she's good, hot hot when she's not. Bounces between clean and using. When she's or clear headed she's a great participant, good BBBJ, fucks back, can be GFE. When she's using heavy or jonesing, it's really bad. She looks healthy for the moment and I might go see her and report back myself.

  14. #26322

    Brunettes have more fun!

    I think I have seen reports on this provider, believe her name is Tori, but can't seem to find them, https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/321215255703.

    Would love any intel.

    Thanks,

    LA.

  15. #26321
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years and there are reviews of her use the search forum box, just before the reviews start right hand side.
    I did. You don't have to be an asshole.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape