Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 11565
-
02-26-23 11:08 #4320Regular Member

Posts: 17Sonay coming back?
Hi,
Anyone have any Intel if pepper / sonay is coming back? Her service and experience were top notch.
-
02-25-23 19:48 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 3690🔥 🌱 🌹 Boner Certified HYA: GKS Rose
I have been negligent in inducting Rose into my Hall of F*** She's the most beautiful HYA in SoCal. No PLEASER necessary. She's more attractive than her fake pics with the face profile. Body is similar just a little bigger. Everybody already reviewed her accurately. I can agree Rose looks like younger prettier Gyuri from Kara.
(Click here for Rose) 5'6" 103 lbs natural Bs. Go see her or not so I can see her easier.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 19:33 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 3690So Rose and NG refuse 2nd shot even with extra? I thought if they like us they would allow 2nd shot with or without extra. They may refuse if you tire them out.
Originally Posted by Nltf18
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 19:32 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 3690Ellena / Flower
I think Ellena will be back next week with CAKdoll.
Originally Posted by Nltf18
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 18:31 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 56Elin
Anyone try Elin with CGLA yet? https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/elin.
-
02-25-23 18:10 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 88Yuna
I was lucky to visit her before the upcharge so I will confirm she is young and cute. I am quite young myself so I am picky with a provider's age. Don't know why her price changed after one day especially since she didn't get such a high praise by the first review made on her here.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 18:03 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 2645How close are her pics? Looks yummy.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 17:17 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 3690Baby Yuna
Bros,
Please DO NOT tell Yuna she's the Hottest Young Asian in SoCal. She already raised her rate after just 2 days. Boner would like to certify and re-certify her many times.
Sincerely,
Boner.
P.S. I appreciate all the sharing of new HYAs. I am have been working over time to certify them. I enjoy seeing new reviews helping other bros.
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 15:29 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 191Car to elaborate why?
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 15:01 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 222Baby Yuna
This may be the most understated review of all reviews on the internet.
Originally Posted by HellOnEarth
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 12:52 #4310Regular Member

Posts: 13Rose info
Does Rose offer MSOG? I have no problem paying a little extra for 2nd shot. I have been with NG so many time, and she never offers 2 shots in 1 hour. 2 shots have to be 2 hour-appointment.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 12:41 #4309Regular Member

Posts: 13Babby info
Does she have any review on theerotic yet?
Originally Posted by Socalox
[View Original Post]
I want to try her since she looks like Elena / Flower who is my ATF.
Badly, Elena / Flower is on some remote island now. LOL.
-
02-24-23 04:19 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 47Thanks
Thank you for feedback ill try her out.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 01:38 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 320Awesome appreciate the insight!
Originally Posted by GooseMan2792
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 04:32 #4306Banned Member

Posts: 770Aka Crystal at Cara's Angel's as well.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure I'd call her young. She is a spinner and def tight box. I dunno about young. She isn't an obvious MILF but she also ain't a pretty young thang. Also kind of a chatty patty. Usually I don't mind that and there's always dick in her mouth to allevaiteit, but somehow she managed to mildly annoy me. Shed comment on so many little things it was off-putting a bit.
With all that said, she did feel good when you put her face down ass up and just go to town pounding that vag.










Reply With Quote





