Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 25697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Always Share a link

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity39  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this girl? I saw her on EA tonight and I'm thinking about hitting her up.
    If you want info, you should always include a link. However, adding a picture does help a lot. If you do a reverse image search, you will find that pic all over the country.

    BAM.

  2. #18736

    This is Hello Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I believe this is rip off hall of fame "hello kitty".

    I could be completely wrong and if I am I'll own it. But I'm fairly certain I'm correct.
    You are correct. This is Hello Kitty with her typical scam crap.

  3. #18735

    This may be Hello Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Worthington  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a chance contacting "busty the vampire slayer. " Her ad says "no deposit," but the moment I mentioned incall, she said she required gas money.

    I offered to add gas money to her donation, and she said, "It comes off the meet up actually And it's $69 for gas so I only require $100 when I get there hour special. ".

    I politely said no. I would pay more for incall and to cover gas (but $69 for gas? Really? It's a business, I get it.

    But I'm not going to give a donation before meeting someone. I've been burned before.

    I told her if she changed her mind, I'd be interested, but otherwise to have a good day. I figured that'd be the end of it, or maybe a "you too. " It's a business transaction that didn't work out. No harm, no foul. Five minutes tops.

    And then she started getting angry in her texts, accusing me of trying to waste her time, etc.

    I told her I was just trying to be polite and wished her a good day again.

    Yes, I know the "gas money" thing is usually a scam. What's sad is that I would have been willing to go higher than her amount, but not before meeting.

    That wanting the quick scam is sadly typical, but I figure if she got mean over "No thanks, I don't feel okay with that, have a great day," then I'm happy to have had this be a bust.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...h/427398397532
    Unfortunately I believe this is rip off hall of fame "hello kitty".

    I saw an add with one of these pictures that had a snap chat link. That link went to an account that had a picture that looked just like hello kitty. There is also the "discount is you've seen me before " line that is always on her adds.

    In my years I've only ever known of one time someone scheduled something with her that wasn't a complete disaster. That was me and it was the first time of the 2 times I saw her. The other was a circus, and not a fun 3 ring one. There were zero rings and me as a sad clown.

    I could be completely wrong and if I am I'll own it. But I'm fairly certain I'm correct.

  4. #18734

    Never raised rates for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I did DD to make ends meet when I was furloughed due to covid. I like to maintain active status and have to make at least one delivery per month to do that. Decided tonight was as good a night as any for that. Went to the restaurant and lo and behold there she was waiting for her DD order. It was definitely her, no two ways about it. Maybe she wouldn't have to if she hadn't raised her rates through the roof.
    Sofia never raised rates for me. Actually she never mentioned a rate. She gives me great service and I leave a gift. That is what happens when you take care of a lady that takes care of you.

    Maybe she is doing door dash, if she is, because she got busted and she has less clients because she got busted because an unhappy monger turned her in. So why do you continue to do door dash? Why do you look down on her for doing it? At least she is working to take care of herself.

  5. #18733

    Why gas money

    Quote Originally Posted by Worthington  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a chance contacting "busty the vampire slayer. " Her ad says "no deposit," but the moment I mentioned incall, she said she required gas money.

    I offered to add gas money to her donation, and she said, "It comes off the meet up actually And it's $69 for gas so I only require $100 when I get there hour special. ".

    I politely said no. I would pay more for incall and to cover gas (but $69 for gas? Really? It's a business, I get it.

    But I'm not going to give a donation before meeting someone. I've been burned before.

    I told her if she changed her mind, I'd be interested, but otherwise to have a good day. I figured that'd be the end of it, or maybe a "you too. " It's a business transaction that didn't work out. No harm, no foul. Five minutes tops.

    And then she started getting angry in her texts, accusing me of trying to waste her time, etc.

    I told her I was just trying to be polite and wished her a good day again.

    Yes, I know the "gas money" thing is usually a scam. What's sad is that I would have been willing to go higher than her amount, but not before meeting.

    That wanting the quick scam is sadly typical, but I figure if she got mean over "No thanks, I don't feel okay with that, have a great day," then I'm happy to have had this be a bust.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...h/427398397532
    So why does she need gas money for an incall? She does not have to go anywhere.

  6. #18732

    DoorDash

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    What a fantasy that could be though. Penthouse forum worthy.
    A big reason why I have chosen to maintain an active Dasher account is because it is an instant excuse to be anywhere at anytime. Every time I go to see a provider I always have my hot bag laying on the passenger seat. It's not a bad little side gig once you learn how to hustle. It'll make you some poontang money.

  7. #18731
    Quote Originally Posted by Worthington  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a chance contacting "busty the vampire slayer. " Her ad says "no deposit," but the moment I mentioned incall, she said she required gas money.

    I offered to add gas money to her donation, and she said, "It comes off the meet up actually And it's $69 for gas so I only require $100 when I get there hour special. ".

    I politely said no. I would pay more for incall and to cover gas (but $69 for gas? Really? It's a business, I get it.

    But I'm not going to give a donation before meeting someone. I've been burned before.

    I told her if she changed her mind, I'd be interested, but otherwise to have a good day. I figured that'd be the end of it, or maybe a "you too. " It's a business transaction that didn't work out. No harm, no foul. Five minutes tops.

    And then she started getting angry in her texts, accusing me of trying to waste her time, etc.

    I told her I was just trying to be polite and wished her a good day again.

    Yes, I know the "gas money" thing is usually a scam. What's sad is that I would have been willing to go higher than her amount, but not before meeting.

    That wanting the quick scam is sadly typical, but I figure if she got mean over "No thanks, I don't feel okay with that, have a great day," then I'm happy to have had this be a bust.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...h/427398397532
    That's the Hello Kitty chick. Consider yourself lucky, there's multiple reports on here saying she's a scammer.

  8. #18730

    Inbox clean

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Hey Daytonfreek,

    Ya inbox is full. Clean it out if ya don't mind. Was trying to send ya a private mesaage.
    I argree that's some Penthouse forum shit, but it was definitely her. Unmistakable.

  9. #18729

    Not like me

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran410  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, said she was available, asked her the rates and silence, text her an hour later, silence. Tried to text her again just in case I got lost in the mass of texts. Got an unable to send message error. Not sure if she blocked me or what. Guess you just got lucky LOL.
    I'm sorry guys my grandma icu.

  10. #18728

    Daytonfreek Clean out your inbox

    Hey Daytonfreek,

    Ya inbox is full. Clean it out if ya don't mind. Was trying to send ya a private mesaage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I did DD to make ends meet when I was furloughed due to covid. I like to maintain active status and have to make at least one delivery per month to do that. Decided tonight was as good a night as any for that. Went to the restaurant and lo and behold there she was waiting for her DD order. It was definitely her, no two ways about it. Maybe she wouldn't have to if she hadn't raised her rates through the roof.

  11. #18727

    Lauren

    Had a couple dates with Lauren in the last month. Very nice and willing to please. She was very sweet and willing to me.

  12. #18726

    Anybody seen her?

    Has anybody seen this girl? I saw her on EA tonight and I'm thinking about hitting her up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dfd6a0e454e8e75cb31a61a4cb5189a9_f.jpg‎  

  13. #18725

    Door dash

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I did DD to make ends meet when I was furloughed due to covid. I like to maintain active status and have to make at least one delivery per month to do that. Decided tonight was as good a night as any for that. Went to the restaurant and lo and behold there she was waiting for her DD order. It was definitely her, no two ways about it. Maybe she wouldn't have to if she hadn't raised her rates through the roof.
    What a fantasy that could be though. Penthouse forum worthy.

  14. #18724

    Sophia is a DoorDash driver

    I did DD to make ends meet when I was furloughed due to covid. I like to maintain active status and have to make at least one delivery per month to do that. Decided tonight was as good a night as any for that. Went to the restaurant and lo and behold there she was waiting for her DD order. It was definitely her, no two ways about it. Maybe she wouldn't have to if she hadn't raised her rates through the roof.

  15. #18723

    A bust with busty the vampire slayer

    I decided to take a chance contacting "busty the vampire slayer. " Her ad says "no deposit," but the moment I mentioned incall, she said she required gas money.

    I offered to add gas money to her donation, and she said, "It comes off the meet up actually And it's $69 for gas so I only require $100 when I get there hour special. ".

    I politely said no. I would pay more for incall and to cover gas (but $69 for gas? Really? It's a business, I get it.

    But I'm not going to give a donation before meeting someone. I've been burned before.

    I told her if she changed her mind, I'd be interested, but otherwise to have a good day. I figured that'd be the end of it, or maybe a "you too. " It's a business transaction that didn't work out. No harm, no foul. Five minutes tops.

    And then she started getting angry in her texts, accusing me of trying to waste her time, etc.

    I told her I was just trying to be polite and wished her a good day again.

    Yes, I know the "gas money" thing is usually a scam. What's sad is that I would have been willing to go higher than her amount, but not before meeting.

    That wanting the quick scam is sadly typical, but I figure if she got mean over "No thanks, I don't feel okay with that, have a great day," then I'm happy to have had this be a bust.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...h/427398397532
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nzy5ntqzytdkn2q3n2jimza5nzkymzkxzdm1yzljmmvknzqxnq.jpg.jpg‎   mtc0odq4ngzlngu5mde5mwi1nwyxmtiymgu2yje5otnkytu3ywq.jpg.jpg‎   otaznzc4mzdmmgrhy2vkzdy1zjvjzduzotzjyjrinweymzyxza.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape