Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 8566
-
02-27-23 20:38 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 36Irene
Any chance you could OM me her contact info? I have searched and have not been able to find any live contact info.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 17:01 #5835Regular Member

Posts: 24Good luck.
Hope your next visit is great. Please keep us posted.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 16:10 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 512Irene
So after a bit of research my goal was to meet the infamous Irene. What a beautiful young black lady. A body to die for, greeted in black lace camisole displaying a superb set of breasts, g string and black lace stockings. I almost passed out following her upstairs (also wearing 4" black stilettos). House is spotless, loved the bathroom with a big two person tub which I would love to try with company. Nitty gritty,100/ hr, technique as described elsewhere. Huge issue was there was another guy texting her for appointment at the same time that I had a confirmation yesterday! She was confused and thought I was the one who showed up when not supposed to but I was already undressed on the table. 1/2 hr into 1 hour appointment she asked if we could cut it short due to the customer (who she thought was the right one) waiting somewhere in the neighborhood. I said yes but as getting dressed showed her our texts from this morning to prove I was the actual appointment, not the minivan guy. I was disappointed due to 90 mile round trip for 1/2 hr on table. BUT then she made me an offer for next week that definitely has me going back! She realized the mistake and is going to make it up to me! Stay tuned although might have to keep it quiet.
-
02-26-23 20:40 #5833Senior Member

Posts: 2189Ymmv
Latest reviews of plantation (including my own) were basically poor experiences.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
02-26-23 17:38 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 931Re: QQ
I have gotten limited BBBJ's from the QQ woman, but very limited, now BBFS, almost every time,. I have found older (in most cases) AMP woman will do BBFSCIP, but for a BJ, usually with a cover. It appears it is almost a universal unwritten rule for the Asian ladies. I have gotten more BBBJ's from Korean woman, but that is almost always in NY / NJ. Locally, with only a few table showers in the area, if I go to a non TS AMP, I shower immediately before visiting, use a peppermint soap, (so they can smell I am clean) and make mention that I just showered. More with the K spa's, rimming is not unusual, but they will only do that after a good scrubbing. (just my opinion).
Originally Posted by CuriousTourist
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 14:30 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 2121Who and where is your current provider?
Originally Posted by MickeyDee
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 14:10 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 29Does Angela do BB FS?
Originally Posted by CuriousTourist
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 14:08 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks I'm kind of on the fence about spending $160 on the regular basis, maybe treat myself once a month.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 10:52 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 43QQ question
I know QQ will go bare. But any idea of Angela, Yuyu, or the other girl (Lisa?) will do BBJCIM?
-
02-26-23 09:16 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 1734My experience with plantation was full service for 120 on top of the 40 half hour house fee. She was probably 35-40. Bit younger than the QQ ladies.
Originally Posted by MickeyDee
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 08:21 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 349I visited six months ago. She was good then. Met expectations, gave me my full time, and more. Erotic from the beginning, but you have to be ok with her age and that she's not a California hottie.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Perhaps she was having a bad day for you.
-
02-25-23 22:01 #5825Senior Member

Posts: 3853Showing some of the boobs is a nice touch. My last session felt long. It was an exciting finish. But, seemed boring. Nicest woman you can ever meet. Definitely not a session if you're on a time schedule. And, I definitely agree that she's not a frequent spot to visit.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:27 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 29Any recommendations for FS Providers in the Area
Hey guys.
I've been seeing a my current provider for several months and getting a pretty decent regular customer discount so I can get a massage with FS included for 80, but she starts to feel like a wife at this point LOL so I'm considering other providers in the area. Can someone recommend any AMP's with FS in the area? I don't mind older providers. I'm planning on visiting Plantation, it would be nice to know in advance what the damage would be.
-
02-24-23 16:31 #5823Senior Member

Posts: 42Lee Za
Happen to be down in that area for work yesterday and decided to pop in to see her again. Called and she was free so I spun by. As usual with her it was an amazing sensual rub down, exactly what I was looking for. The combination of her technique and the warm lotion she uses is so stimulating. She had me on all fours in no time and was milking me. After I came down off my high, she continued for awhile longer until she had me nice and hard again and proceeded to make me explode all over my stomach and chest. She then cleaned me up nicely and continued the relaxing rubdown. Our time went well over but she did not rush me out at all. Highly recommend if you are looking for a soothing sensual unrushed time.
-
02-24-23 15:09 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 83Is this Cape Verdean Irene?
She worked out of an downtown office building.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




