Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 17049
-
02-25-23 19:14 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 754Can't Draw Conclusions
You really can't draw specific conclusions based on that. She could be one that has been happily hoe'ing it up since 2014 or maybe she created a profile and it sat dormant for years. That happened to me, when I got into SA back in 2017 unbeknownst to me I already had a profile created. Turns out that profile was created in 2003 😂 but it was still in the system under my email despite me never having logged in since George W Bush was President.
And I know plenty of girls that create new profiles constantly. One girl I've seen, she creates a new profile every 2-3 months. Idk why she does it but she has been doing that for the last 3 years. So what looks like a 1 month old profile is a seasoned vet that's been fucking for cash for years.
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 16:18 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 685Lotta' dudes been up in those guts.
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 16:11 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 572Almost half of these girls have been on SA for that long, some of them just makes a new profile to make it seem like "new to this" 😂.
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 15:45 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 381SA Pros
I used to avoid anyone that had been on for more that 6-12 months but I found that sometimes it can be that the girl got on S. A. , found a successful arrangement but years later jumped back on. I have met a few girls that had first gotten on the site 4-5 years ago but had not been very active as they found someone. Still, someone that had been on for almost 9 years would be concerning as they might also be semi-pros by now. All you can do is ask questions and then see if it is worth pursuing.
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 15:12 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 381If you are into big girls.
She does say she "had a lot to offer". I think she is just trying to make money on M&G but based on the pics, that would never happen.
Originally Posted by WldBuck1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:50 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 218Seeking chick
Found a girl I am interested in, but I see her profile started back in 2014. Does that raise any flags to anyone? Make you feel better bc she should know the game by now?
Thoughts?
-
02-25-23 14:49 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 218DMs
I just realized that I had a few DMs of guys requesting the phone number for a profile I reviewed here.
Admittedly, they haven't made contact with her, but are asking for her #.
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like that's crossing the line. Am I just being lame on this? Thoughts?
-
02-25-23 13:40 #12872Regular Member

Posts: 3Oliveyou742 = GPS
Wants $350 for a mandatory M&G in the Gold Coast area and 1000.00 for further "connections".
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-7f79277e48ed
-
02-22-23 20:40 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 381The latest entertainment
Karina.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-dd54bb3fe3b7
37 why / o with GPS apparently even though the headless pic looked good. When I talked about going to dinner and seeing how things would be, she replied "I see perfect so what lm looking for its just couple of hours together 1000 per meet l can't do any public fun things unfortunately".
Olivia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-4b2c417b49bd
Insists on a real phone number right out of the gate. My only conclusion is she immediately did a reverse search on my number. Otherwise how would she know. Big red flag. Pass.
KindBabe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-bb3975f22bfe
Starts out great, good communication. We make a date. The day before the date, she messages me what is the allowance for the meet and greet. Photos are great but I don't need to pay people to eat.
-
02-22-23 18:21 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 69Boomers and gen x in the same group makes me feel so old, LOL. You are right though, I missed the 80's, but the 90's and 00's were amazing compared to today.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 14:05 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 68FriendlyBeauty
Hi,
Any experience with this one. Just started conversation with her and she is ok ppm. Just checking if anyone had previous experience with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-942cb30f19e9
Thank you.
-
02-21-23 16:32 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 754Scammer / Time Waster AFAIK. She hmu, was flirty and making nice small talk. Then sent me a picture of some shoes she like and tried to get me to buy them for her.
Never trust a girl with a bunch of duck face selfies.
Originally Posted by WldBuck1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 16:09 #12867Senior Member

Posts: 286She's a scam. Was all set to meet me last year, then needed $100 for to do her toes and nails "so I look cute for Daddy" when we meet.
Originally Posted by WldBuck1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 14:57 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 381ExcitedLover and Nikkii_4 youu
ExcitedLover.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-3a66842fcf73
Lives in Iowa. Was taking the train here just for four hours and then going back. Struck me as strange that she was planning on coming here just to hook up. Sounded like the plan was already in the works before she met me. Too much of a hassle to drive to the train station, then home and back just for four hours total. I decided to not do it. Good choice too because she thought that I was picking her up but never called nor texted me so obviously she had multiple people lined up. Glad I passed.
Nikkii_4 youu.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-0512c2ebfc07
Made a date for dinner for the following evening for 6:30 pm. We agreed on time and place. Out of the blue, she texts me at 9:30 am, the day of. Again an hour later wanting to confirm our 6:30 pm. Then calls me an hour after without warning. Again, I confirm but told her that as I was wrapping up something for work, I would have to talk to her later. A few hours later, she sends me a message that she made other plans since I did not call her back as her parents raised her to be courteous and respectful. I sent her a message apologizing for the poor communication and offering to see her next week. 30 minutes later she again makes an unsolicited call. I explain to her that I had made other plans. She then sends me a text "Well, plans are made to be broken so, under the circumstances you can break your other plans & simply explain that you were rude to the person that you originally had plans with & you've been given the opportunity to make it right & so you're going to do the right thing & make it right & that you'll get together with them another time. I'm confident that they will understand. " umm, no. Pass. Then she blocked me so apparently rescheduling is not an option. Hope she recovers from GPS.
-
02-21-23 12:48 #12865Regular Member

Posts: 3Babyyesiii. Real or Scam
Any experiences? We chatted. She seemed amenable to a meet, but then cancelled. Then she pitched pictures for money "in the meantime".
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-76bf1345948e












Reply With Quote




