Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 33434
-
02-27-23 10:56 #26339Banned Member

Posts: 1056Plenty of warnings here about never paying up front. I know you are new, at least based on your post count, but new guys should be encouraged to read well past the front (first, top) page of fotim thread posts. Stuff gets buried but if you read 6 months of these threads you would see that. Getting tipped off happens to us all at some point but it can be avoided.
Originally Posted by TheBigBeat
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 08:24 #26338Regular Member

Posts: 9She took me for $80. I stupidly paid up front. Then she started going on saying she had to get out of this room and into another because of the front desk needing the room we were in. She told me I could come back later in the afternoon. However, when I texted, she started in on the excuses, she was helping someone move, yada yada. But she would "make it up to me". Never happened. Fuck her. Just be warned, she's a thief. I was stupid though. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 08:18 #26337Senior Member

Posts: 2246This spat might be better in the Octagon yes?
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
See post #11466 for Becca review. Only took a couple of minutes to find using search.
-
02-27-23 08:01 #26336Senior Member

Posts: 109I was not an ass when I asked the question. So you're the asshole so you fuck off. So I ask a question, That gives nobody a right to be an ass. Do you think it's OK to be an ass to some for just asking a question? And when the person said there's information about her when there's not. I guess this group is not about getting information about people we see or want to see.
Originally Posted by Cincyjim
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 14:12 #26335Senior Member

Posts: 260[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-25-23 21:03 #26334Senior Member

Posts: 79Anna
Saw her at her in call which happens to be where she currently lives a low end apartment home. I was hesitant because someone previously reported it as house where multiple people live, but it's just an apartment home. It wasn't the worst place I've seen her. The pictures are old or heavily filtered cause her face does show a lot of drug use but her body is the same as the pictures. It was a good visit with the usual menu items. She a decent person who just happens to be an addict.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/116645457
-
02-25-23 20:29 #26333Senior Member

Posts: 109Just don't be an ass. Just like you are doing here. People I asked a question and the response I got is ass. Just like this 🙄.
Originally Posted by Cincyjim
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 09:28 #26332Senior Member

Posts: 128I sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 09:11 #26331Senior Member

Posts: 827Anna / Lucy
I don't know about the ads, but I like both of them. Lucy is thin. Anna is heavier, fit. Different ladies. But, I like both of them. I drive from Dayton to see them because our providers suck. Thank God I have a UTR up here.
Originally Posted by ChubLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 00:51 #26330Senior Member

Posts: 260[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-24-23 18:30 #26329Senior Member

Posts: 128Did you notice how her add looks almost exactly like Lucy you reported on a bit back? 26062 I think. Verbiage is almost exact.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...sorry/53977846
-
02-24-23 17:47 #26328Senior Member

Posts: 827Anna / Tootie
She is not thin. Just right. Probably 125 lbs. Trust me, I'm picky and she looks good. Has a decent smile as well. Be safe.
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 17:14 #26327Senior Member

Posts: 109I've been tempted to go see her. And she's not that skinny right? Didn't she gain a little bit back.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 17:12 #26326Senior Member

Posts: 109Yeah maybe he wasn't being mean. But here's my issue and no you can't tell this by my screen name. My other account Is locked because it's linked to an email I no longer have. I'm a senior member. But to say that to somebody thinking that there's stuff in the past when there's only been a bbw. That's why we asked the question just to see if anybody has gone and not said anything.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 16:54 #26325Senior Member

Posts: 112Mg101
I thought MG was being nice about it. He's usually helpful. If you read his comment without looking to be offended, it's actually helpful for someone who didn't know. That said, I couldn't find much myself on Becca via search even if she has been around for years unless she was also a bbw at some point which I doubt.
Soca.
Originally Posted by MikeMike55
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




