rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment / Providers / SB

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 593
This blog is moderated by PeteAppleSeed
  1. #23

    Buford one

    Thought I did my review of this place but must have forgot. I went last week to the buford place. The one I got there looked like Edna Mode. She put in work the whole hour since I wore her out the whole time. Took me a while to finish just once. BBBJ was so so. Definitely wouldn't go back to this one until they get better looking models.

    Quote Originally Posted by EngineerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted this link recently and I want to say thank you! I decided to try the Roswell location today. Setup was very easy. The broker sent me a picture that looked like one of the fake pics all these ads use, along with the "menu". I asked for the 1 hour GFE for $$$ I arrived at the mediocre apartment complex and she only had me wait about 5 minutes, then sent me the apartment number. When the girl opened the door I was shocked. I figured a mediocre girl would be waiting, but it was indeed the girl from the picture they sent. She was an absolute 10 and wearing a sexy little dress. I can't believe how good this session was. Showered together with BBBJ preview and lots of kissing, then moved to the bedroom, which was very clean, and straight to continuing the BBBJ. After about 5 minutes of absurdly good BBBJ, switched to 69, and she was really into it. Did 69 for about 20 minutes and I had to stop her BJ several times to keep from blowing. She finally put the condom on and climbed on for CG. Her pussy was so small I didn't think she'd be able to take it all in CG, but within a couple minutes she was riding like a champ. I lasted longer than I expected I would and filled the bag so hard I thought I was going to pass out. She is very vocal and really gets into it. Overall I would rate every aspect of this visit as a 10. Beautiful young girl, nice b cups, perfect body without a blemish, great suction, great grip, zero rush, and really gets into it. She cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, gave me lots more DFK, and walked me out. When I got to my car I checked my clock it had been 55 minutes. She said her name is Sally and will be at this location 9 more days then going to LA. I might see her 2 or 3 more times this week, maybe more LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/3010858

  2. #22

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    There are some Asian ads that specifically state that BBFS is an option. However the bookers will say it is not an option when you ask how much. Do they just think I am a cop for asking? Or is it really not an option?

    Can anyone confirm a BBFS experience at any of the Asian apartments?
    It's on a per girl basis, I went thru the same thing, I messaged the ads that said BBFS, the booker said no girl offers, when I asked why it's in the ad? No response. It's a luck of the draw thing, these Chinese girls rotate from Duluth to Roswell, and some even to Marietta. The booker likely doesn't even know what girl you will actually see.

    I would go and pay the standard HHR rate, which I think is about 140, then ask the girl if she'd do BBFS and how much more she'd want. I've done that at the Hispanic apartments and the same its hit and miss, some girls want an extra 100, some want a lot more, some say absolutely no BBFS.

  3. #21

    Doraville

    Quote Originally Posted by RockLeex3  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an ad or phone number? Poster below says she works in Doraville?
    Did you actually read my post. She left Tuesday night for flushing New York. She will be back in 6 weeks.

  4. #20

    Ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie  [View Original Post]
    It depends on the girl I was fortunate enough to meet Jennifer at the Duluth apartments I've been here a handful of times I met her here and she straight up told me she offers BBFS for an additional $$$ so I would ask or offer in person. She's currently working in Doraville seen her this weekend and told me Tuesday is her last day if you're interested she's tall about 6' skinny but beautiful she's about in her early forties.
    Could you share the ad / phone #? Thanks.

  5. #19

    Ad or phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    She will do bare for 2. 5- Cim and Cip. Talked to her today she is heading up to Flushing New York be back in 6 weeks then she will be at the Is marietta location.
    Do you have an ad or phone number? Poster below says she works in Doraville?

  6. #18

    Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie  [View Original Post]
    It depends on the girl I was fortunate enough to meet Jennifer at the Duluth apartments I've been here a handful of times I met her here and she straight up told me she offers BBFS for an additional $$$ so I would ask or offer in person. She's currently working in Doraville seen her this weekend and told me Tuesday is her last day if you're interested she's tall about 6' skinny but beautiful she's about in her early forties.
    She will do bare for 2. 5- Cim and Cip. Talked to her today she is heading up to Flushing New York be back in 6 weeks then she will be at the Is marietta location.

  7. #17

    Pic

    Thanks for the report. Haven't been to this one yet but definitely intrigued now. Would you mind sharing the pics they sent you that were the actual girl?


  8. #16

    Msog?

    Quote Originally Posted by EngineerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted this link recently and I want to say thank you! I decided to try the Roswell location today. Setup was very easy. The broker sent me a picture that looked like one of the fake pics all these ads use, along with the "menu". I asked for the 1 hour GFE for $$$ I arrived at the mediocre apartment complex and she only had me wait about 5 minutes, then sent me the apartment number. When the girl opened the door I was shocked. I figured a mediocre girl would be waiting, but it was indeed the girl from the picture they sent. She was an absolute 10 and wearing a sexy little dress. I can't believe how good this session was. Showered together with BBBJ preview and lots of kissing, then moved to the bedroom, which was very clean, and straight to continuing the BBBJ. After about 5 minutes of absurdly good BBBJ, switched to 69, and she was really into it. Did 69 for about 20 minutes and I had to stop her BJ several times to keep from blowing. She finally put the condom on and climbed on for CG. Her pussy was so small I didn't think she'd be able to take it all in CG, but within a couple minutes she was riding like a champ. I lasted longer than I expected I would and filled the bag so hard I thought I was going to pass out. She is very vocal and really gets into it. Overall I would rate every aspect of this visit as a 10. Beautiful young girl, nice b cups, perfect body without a blemish, great suction, great grip, zero rush, and really gets into it. She cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, gave me lots more DFK, and walked me out.
    Thanks for the review. Do you know if MSOG is on the table at that price?

  9. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmhHim30  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. What was the damage?
    $300 total. Pricey but worth it.

  10. #14

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by EngineerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted this link recently and I want to say thank you! I decided to try the Roswell location today. Setup was very easy. The broker sent me a picture that looked like one of the fake pics all these ads use, along with the "menu". I asked for the 1 hour GFE for $$$ I arrived at the mediocre apartment complex and she only had me wait about 5 minutes, then sent me the apartment number. When the girl opened the door I was shocked. I figured a mediocre girl would be waiting, but it was indeed the girl from the picture they sent. She was an absolute 10 and wearing a sexy little dress. I can't believe how good this session was. Showered together with BBBJ preview and lots of kissing, then moved to the bedroom, which was very clean, and straight to continuing the BBBJ. After about 5 minutes of absurdly good BBBJ, switched to 69, and she was really into it. Did 69 for about 20 minutes and I had to stop her BJ several times to keep from blowing. She finally put the condom on and climbed on for CG. Her pussy was so small I didn't think she'd be able to take it all in CG, but within a couple minutes she was riding like a champ. I lasted longer than I expected I would and filled the bag so hard I thought I was going to pass out. She is very vocal and really gets into it. Overall I would rate every aspect of this visit as a 10. Beautiful young girl, nice b cups, perfect body without a blemish, great suction, great grip, zero rush, and really gets into it. She cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, gave me lots more DFK, and walked me out.
    Thanks for the review. What was the damage?

  11. #13

    It depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    There are some Asian ads that specifically state that BBFS is an option. However the bookers will say it is not an option when you ask how much. Do they just think I am a cop for asking? Or is it really not an option?

    Can anyone confirm a BBFS experience at any of the Asian apartments?
    It depends on the girl I was fortunate enough to meet Jennifer at the Duluth apartments I've been here a handful of times I met her here and she straight up told me she offers BBFS for an additional $$$ so I would ask or offer in person. She's currently working in Doraville seen her this weekend and told me Tuesday is her last day if you're interested she's tall about 6' skinny but beautiful she's about in her early forties.

  12. #12

    Vip

    Struck out at an AMP so I thought I'd try VIP in duluth. Not sure how many girls work out of this place but the one there now is hot as hell. Her name is Yona or Yuna. Not sure of her ethnicity but she's not Korean. Slim with firm fake dd's. Very nice nipples. She even has a little bit of ass back there. Sex was above average for a non GFE session.

    A few things to note about this place: A full hr non VIP is a waste of time. No msog so go with the hhr which honestly is like an unrushed qv.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/1444021

  13. #11

    Asian Apartment Roswell

    Someone posted this link recently and I want to say thank you! I decided to try the Roswell location today. Setup was very easy. The broker sent me a picture that looked like one of the fake pics all these ads use, along with the "menu". I asked for the 1 hour GFE for $$$ I arrived at the mediocre apartment complex and she only had me wait about 5 minutes, then sent me the apartment number. When the girl opened the door I was shocked. I figured a mediocre girl would be waiting, but it was indeed the girl from the picture they sent. She was an absolute 10 and wearing a sexy little dress. I can't believe how good this session was. Showered together with BBBJ preview and lots of kissing, then moved to the bedroom, which was very clean, and straight to continuing the BBBJ. After about 5 minutes of absurdly good BBBJ, switched to 69, and she was really into it. Did 69 for about 20 minutes and I had to stop her BJ several times to keep from blowing. She finally put the condom on and climbed on for CG. Her pussy was so small I didn't think she'd be able to take it all in CG, but within a couple minutes she was riding like a champ. I lasted longer than I expected I would and filled the bag so hard I thought I was going to pass out. She is very vocal and really gets into it. Overall I would rate every aspect of this visit as a 10. Beautiful young girl, nice b cups, perfect body without a blemish, great suction, great grip, zero rush, and really gets into it. She cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, gave me lots more DFK, and walked me out. When I got to my car I checked my clock it had been 55 minutes. She said her name is Sally and will be at this location 9 more days then going to LA. I might see her 2 or 3 more times this week, maybe more LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/3010858

  14. #10
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    My. 02

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    There are some Asian ads that specifically state that BBFS is an option. However the bookers will say it is not an option when you ask how much. Do they just think I am a cop for asking? Or is it really not an option?

    Can anyone confirm a BBFS experience at any of the Asian apartments?
    I haven't tried one of these asian apartment setups that advertise and I suspect it's not directly available, perhaps if you simply get the random girl that will just allow it. As I'm always looking for raw, I just about always inquire as it can't hurt. I've had some success at LKAtl and KBP and moreover I just got back from Boston where the premier K agency there is on another lever altogether. It's becoming clear to me that the girls who rotate through NY and Vegas are more willing to offer and the booker even flat out gave me all the options on what I wanted with a complete price list. It was super awesome walking in knowing that there was no limits.

  15. #9

    Bbfs

    There are some Asian ads that specifically state that BBFS is an option. However the bookers will say it is not an option when you ask how much. Do they just think I am a cop for asking? Or is it really not an option?

    Can anyone confirm a BBFS experience at any of the Asian apartments?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape