Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 25694
-
02-25-23 11:00 #18719Senior Member

Posts: 141She's out of town already. Carolina's
Shot her a text. She responded fast & was easy to set up an appointment. Problem she's now in Carolina.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 09:51 #18718Senior Member

Posts: 105She tried the taxi service thing with me as well though thankfully didn't blow my phone up over it. Just explained why it was a no respectfully and she seemed fine with it. Service wise she does have great tits, good kisser, and did get into it which was nice but the clock did start the moment I got into her apartment so if you're new like I was then watch out for that. Did mention greek being possible on the next visit. The next day she did send me a text on some mild confusion that I won't get into but didn't blow my phone up over that either thankfully and hopefully that shit was cleared up as well. All in all a solid visit with potential I'd say and as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 00:41 #18717Senior Member

Posts: 716I didn't recognized her pics on this ad first. Never seen the digits either. But those price and disclaimer pics are familiar, and finally I realize who she is. Joanna was the name in the past, started posting late in 2022.
Originally Posted by FishFinder007
[View Original Post]
I never met her in person. I don't recall any reviews. Go see her and report!
-
02-24-23 21:55 #18716Senior Member

Posts: 827Genevieve Saint
I have never seen her. There have been several reviews last year when she came through Dayton. I believe the review said everything covered, dead fish, expensive, etc. She has been in Cincy and Cols. Must travel. Do a search.
Originally Posted by Neegan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 19:11 #18715Senior Member

Posts: 141Genevieve Saint
Any one see her. She looks so enticing. Afraid she's fake.
Arizona area code https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/513132265752.
I've been looking for some brown sugar that isn't ridiculously fat & expensive.
-
02-24-23 17:34 #18714Banned Member

Posts: 489Big Boobs Danielle
"What a Pain in the Ass! Got her new number from MadMax, went and saw her earlier this week. Give her her props, had a decent time. The BS started the very next day, her blowing up my phone with texts asking for a ride to her sisters place who lives right down the street, said she left something there, needs to go get it. Mind you, I live 15-20 miles away from her and she want's me to drive down to take her to her sisters who is a few blocks from her house, smh. I ignored it. Next day, same shit. Needs a ride to her sisters as she left her EBT card there and needs to get it back, ignored. Next day, needs a ride to her baby daddy's house to get her kid as he hasn't brought him back. At this point I'd had enough and texted her back that I'm not her 'taxi' service. That if she needed to run a quick errand when I was there to see her, that I would do it then, but not making a special trip to run her around. Well, as with most women these days, she played the victim, said I was mean / rude to her and ends up blocking me 'HOO-RAY! Good riddance! Never been so happy to be blocked. Wish I had known about this BS before hand, would have Never contacted her.
-
02-24-23 14:16 #18713Regular Member

Posts: 12Anybody know anything about her?
I reached out to her, by making a phone she answered after 3 rings. Seems polite, asked if I was a LE, I say no, I asked her, of course no also. Tried to set something up for now but she has to do something first said to call back in an hr, her incall rate is now the price of her outcall rate according to the pictures. Said she's in Springfield. Anybody know anything?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/932314702230
-
02-24-23 10:10 #18712Senior Member

Posts: 95McJulie
Englewood Julie is now off Poe near Miller lane if anyone needs her number she said I can share.
-
02-23-23 22:19 #18711Senior Member

Posts: 54Don't bother with her
I've had a similar experience. It was a while back but I reached out to her to set something up and was basicslly met with "You have 20 minutes to get here otherwise I'll cancel and you're blocked. Also, I want 200 for 15 minutes incall". I told her I was 45 minutes away and crickets. Tried again about a month later and no response so I guess she blocked me. Oh well.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 21:19 #18710Senior Member

Posts: 105Seems Layla is no longer on tryst. Anyone know what's up with that?
-
02-23-23 20:54 #18709Senior Member

Posts: 205Pure Beauty
This one calls herself Pure Beauty and you may as well call her Pure b*tch. Because that's exactly what I think she is. Today is Thursday evening. I sent her a text and asked to schedule for this Saturday. She says "No. If your not coming tonight you'll be blocked for wasting my time" LOL?
She wants 200 for a qv, 250 for hhr and 300 for hr. Oh and 450 for a 2 hr special LOL! "cash only upon arrival" in her text. She seems legit because she sent a verification photo even though I never asked for one and I never sent her one. But the attitude she gave me and the obvious GPS? No thanks. She can go pound sand. Last four of her digits are 5024.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...posit/53450904
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...cials/52488784
-
02-23-23 19:00 #18708Senior Member

Posts: 259LaReina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/063323471193
Anything on her? I've tried searching through here but can't find anything and I've reversed image searched her pics and they're consistently from other Dayton ads. So does anyone know anything about her?
-
02-23-23 15:41 #18707Senior Member

Posts: 188Maneater
Seen Maneater (Tonya) this morning for a little fun.
She was so hungry for some dick so I couldn't refuse to let her do what she does best.
She sucked and licked until I blow a load in mouth.
She would like to see some of her regulars more often to do the same and more.
Her new place is very safe and secure and was clean.
Like I said in last visit with her is the only way to punish her is not to give her any dick.
Oldguy75.
-
02-23-23 13:29 #18706Senior Member

Posts: 983Re: Cait
This is her latest ad and sumosearch info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/458346074434
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/937-699-7360
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 10:47 #18705Senior Member

Posts: 199Update
Did you check her out? Legit? Looks great!
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






