Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #22354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-274def74ed14

    This one told me I'd "have to work for it". I didn't like the sound of that so I bowed out. I basically told her I was on SA as opposed to doing traditional dating because I didn't want to "work for it". If anyone finds out anything positive about her, let me know.
    "work for it"? That's some bullshit. I worked for the money and if she wants it, now it's her turn.

  2. #22353
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude1  [View Original Post]
    Where are her vids?
    Main menu, there is a thread, Escorts / sb that did / do porn, scroll to my post, its from cum cosplay.

  3. #22352

    Lianaa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-274def74ed14

    This one told me I'd "have to work for it". I didn't like the sound of that so I bowed out. I basically told her I was on SA as opposed to doing traditional dating because I didn't want to "work for it". If anyone finds out anything positive about her, let me know.

  4. #22351
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-74a575c659f6

    I was chatting w / this one and I thought she had some promise, so I asked her what sexual things she was interested in. She said we were basically strangers so I shouldn't ask her those kinds of questions. I guess asking a stranger for hundreds of dollars is ok, though? Just exhausting going thru the process of getting rid of the girls who don't want to do anything to earn some money.
    Forgot to paste link.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...100&viewfull=1#post6144100.

  5. #22350
    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-74a575c659f6

    I was chatting w / this one and I thought she had some promise, so I asked her what sexual things she was interested in. She said we were basically strangers so I shouldn't ask her those kinds of questions. I guess asking a stranger for hundreds of dollars is ok, though? Just exhausting going thru the process of getting rid of the girls who don't want to do anything to earn some money.
    Blak Gekko in tidewater forum had some success with this one. I've been using his reviews to help filter through the bs. Link to post of 10 sb he successfully got to the FC in rva.

  6. #22349

    Little Red Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56  [View Original Post]
    That's what I am talking about, you make like 4 or 5 guys to confirm, we need to remember why this board is here. Some poor SOB believed her sob story, and took CFS for years, and for over 300 a month and she never gave it to him. Told him she never does BB or CIM. We need to help keep these girls honest, and protect our other dirty dogs from getting ripped off like him. This isn't us vs them, but this is us keeping them honest. We are a brotherhood of smut.

    Also check out her many vids, she was doing anal back in 2019 and some DP dildo play.
    Where are her vids?

  7. #22348

    Mochacoca23

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-74a575c659f6

    I was chatting w / this one and I thought she had some promise, so I asked her what sexual things she was interested in. She said we were basically strangers so I shouldn't ask her those kinds of questions. I guess asking a stranger for hundreds of dollars is ok, though? Just exhausting going thru the process of getting rid of the girls who don't want to do anything to earn some money.

  8. #22347

    Luckyxcharmzz

    This one is full of sh! T. I chatted with her a while and was thinking of meeting. I asked for a pic of her pu $$why and she said send me $50. LOL I asked for a regular clothed pic and she sent a pic of her peaking over the edge of the camera screen. Then went on a tirade about guys don't want platonic relationship and then want bunches of pics. No thanks, I can get mind games from my SO for free.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-0216fe7d28ae

  9. #22346

    ContentAbyss

    This one seemed promising last year. Had a M&G setup, had already established she was DTF, but then she disappeared. Did any of ya'll freaks get her to bed? Was it worth it? I hate a flake but I was hopeful about her at the time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-7fc8087b19c4

  10. #22345

    BelovedInfidel

    I'm like 90% positive she has had an account before that used the the name Shelia or something close. Real name is Fran. At the time her hair was shorter and she was a total novice. I did a vanilla M&G, next meet she hosted at her apartment which was downtown at the time. Her style was artsy and really downplayed how smokin hot her body was when the clothes dropped. Anywho, she expressed regret for the whole exchange thing LOL, but I saw her on seeking multiple times moving forward so she wasn't all that regretful. The kitty was tight, BBBJ, covered FS, a cheap $$ then (at least 2years ago), body was a 10. Worth it if she is still easy (though she's prob learned the game by now).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-de1492bf66b8

  11. #22344

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson1  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her too and my experience was always bb, cip, multiple shot for 200.
    That's what I am talking about, you make like 4 or 5 guys to confirm, we need to remember why this board is here. Some poor SOB believed her sob story, and took CFS for years, and for over 300 a month and she never gave it to him. Told him she never does BB or CIM. We need to help keep these girls honest, and protect our other dirty dogs from getting ripped off like him. This isn't us vs them, but this is us keeping them honest. We are a brotherhood of smut.

    Also check out her many vids, she was doing anal back in 2019 and some DP dildo play.

  12. #22343
    I used to see her too and my experience was always bb, cip, multiple shot for 200.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnySlayer56  [View Original Post]
    So, since I got a few DMs, yes Little Red Fox, does BB, yes she does CIM, sorry to her guys that have been seeing her for "years" and have only done, covered, you got played, if you paid over 300, you got played, these girls don't like you, you want her for 300 BB or I know one dude getting her for 200 BB stand your ground. You got played fellas. Sucks to suck, hope this stops the messages. Remember you set the price and activities not them. I got the proof too, and ask anyone here seems to be an open secert, sorry to the one bro. Years and never got the bb, but one dude did it day one learn to game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0ac3f96f53dc

  13. #22342

    Little Red fox

    So, since I got a few DMs, yes Little Red Fox, does BB, yes she does CIM, sorry to her guys that have been seeing her for "years" and have only done, covered, you got played, if you paid over 300, you got played, these girls don't like you, you want her for 300 BB or I know one dude getting her for 200 BB stand your ground. You got played fellas. Sucks to suck, hope this stops the messages. Remember you set the price and activities not them. I got the proof too, and ask anyone here seems to be an open secert, sorry to the one bro. Years and never got the bb, but one dude did it day one learn to game.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-0ac3f96f53dc

  14. #22341
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananaa  [View Original Post]
    I think there are different types of beauty. Most guys like seeing hot, young, and tight bodies. But I can certainly appreciate a woman that has aged well, and took care of herself. Perhaps as I'm getting older my tastes have changed, but some women age quite finely, like Jennifer Anniston. Also, Christie Brinkley, that woman is still hot! Unless you take care of yourself though, you won't age well. Also, Sophia Vergara, I think she's in her 40's now. Definitely take her over many 20 year olds.

    But yeah, on average men want tightness, youth, and even if we aren't trying to get them pregnant, our brains are attracted to fertility.

    On another note. Came across a chick on Tinder that looked really familiar the other day. Couldn't place it. Turns out I had seen her on SA. I actually matched on Bumble with a total hottie when I lived in California before, never met up with her. But ended up seeing her not long after on SA.
    I do admire women that look (relatively) good as they age too. But, to 99.9% of guys, everyone of the names you mentioned, while they might look good for their age, looked a lot better when they were younger. So for any female to convince herself she is somehow getting better with age, 99.9% of the time it's a classic symptom of BSCD (bat shit crazy disease), which is delusional thinking.

  15. #22340
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    They really believe they get better with age!

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Splendida/c...5_and_getting/

    The basic issue seems to be a combination of a couple of factors:

    1) The perception of what makes a female "hot" is different among females vs. Males. I've noticed this over the years as women gushed about how hot / sexy / beautiful certain celebrities (like Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, etc) are. Women who I thought were certainly not hideous but had no real sex appeal. Either women find beauty in other women that they don't feel threatened by, or they simply have a different compass for female sexuality.
    You're missing the point. You WANT them to think the older they get the hotter they become, so we can get the young hot ones for less $. Besides, it's just a lie women tell themselves, and the proof is in the pudding. Just watch their reaction if your ex sees you with a hot, young girl half her age, versus someone her own age.

    As the female psyche ages, nature forces it to compensate for the increase in age (and what in most cases is a real world decrease in sex appeal). They start spending more money on more expensive makeups and name brand accessories, botox and what not, then look at themselves in the mirror and under the consideration of these "upgrades", consider themselves more attractive than when they were 19 and running around in a bikini flat broke.
    As they say: "Why do some women wear makeup and perfume? Because they're ugly and they stink", Flame suit on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape