Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 8563
-
02-26-23 20:40 #5833Senior Member

Posts: 2189Ymmv
Latest reviews of plantation (including my own) were basically poor experiences.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
02-26-23 17:38 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 931Re: QQ
I have gotten limited BBBJ's from the QQ woman, but very limited, now BBFS, almost every time,. I have found older (in most cases) AMP woman will do BBFSCIP, but for a BJ, usually with a cover. It appears it is almost a universal unwritten rule for the Asian ladies. I have gotten more BBBJ's from Korean woman, but that is almost always in NY / NJ. Locally, with only a few table showers in the area, if I go to a non TS AMP, I shower immediately before visiting, use a peppermint soap, (so they can smell I am clean) and make mention that I just showered. More with the K spa's, rimming is not unusual, but they will only do that after a good scrubbing. (just my opinion).
Originally Posted by CuriousTourist
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 14:30 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 2121Who and where is your current provider?
Originally Posted by MickeyDee
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 14:10 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 29Does Angela do BB FS?
Originally Posted by CuriousTourist
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 14:08 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks I'm kind of on the fence about spending $160 on the regular basis, maybe treat myself once a month.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 10:52 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 43QQ question
I know QQ will go bare. But any idea of Angela, Yuyu, or the other girl (Lisa?) will do BBJCIM?
-
02-26-23 09:16 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 1734My experience with plantation was full service for 120 on top of the 40 half hour house fee. She was probably 35-40. Bit younger than the QQ ladies.
Originally Posted by MickeyDee
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 08:21 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 349I visited six months ago. She was good then. Met expectations, gave me my full time, and more. Erotic from the beginning, but you have to be ok with her age and that she's not a California hottie.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Perhaps she was having a bad day for you.
-
02-25-23 22:01 #5825Senior Member

Posts: 3853Showing some of the boobs is a nice touch. My last session felt long. It was an exciting finish. But, seemed boring. Nicest woman you can ever meet. Definitely not a session if you're on a time schedule. And, I definitely agree that she's not a frequent spot to visit.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-23 14:27 #5824Senior Member

Posts: 29Any recommendations for FS Providers in the Area
Hey guys.
I've been seeing a my current provider for several months and getting a pretty decent regular customer discount so I can get a massage with FS included for 80, but she starts to feel like a wife at this point LOL so I'm considering other providers in the area. Can someone recommend any AMP's with FS in the area? I don't mind older providers. I'm planning on visiting Plantation, it would be nice to know in advance what the damage would be.
-
02-24-23 16:31 #5823Senior Member

Posts: 42Lee Za
Happen to be down in that area for work yesterday and decided to pop in to see her again. Called and she was free so I spun by. As usual with her it was an amazing sensual rub down, exactly what I was looking for. The combination of her technique and the warm lotion she uses is so stimulating. She had me on all fours in no time and was milking me. After I came down off my high, she continued for awhile longer until she had me nice and hard again and proceeded to make me explode all over my stomach and chest. She then cleaned me up nicely and continued the relaxing rubdown. Our time went well over but she did not rush me out at all. Highly recommend if you are looking for a soothing sensual unrushed time.
-
02-24-23 15:09 #5822Senior Member

Posts: 83Is this Cape Verdean Irene?
She worked out of an downtown office building.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 14:51 #5821Senior Member

Posts: 83Mature greeek lady with big knockers
Awhile back maybe 10+ years there was a Greek lady with big tits lady who gave great messages massages. She worked near the rotery on Grafton street. Anyone remember her and does anyone know where she is today.
-
02-23-23 15:07 #5820Senior Member

Posts: 306Irene
Glad to hear Irene is still out there. She is one beautiful woman. She's been around. You can't beat that sexy smile and body she has and that sensual touch. Kat at BVR sounds like a good time also.
Originally Posted by DBag39
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 14:21 #5819Senior Member

Posts: 1269My can't experience was not good
I was greeted by Mia, nice looking but hard to tell her age it was so very dark inside. My estimate is 35-40. Opted for the 1/2 hour and before I even was on the table, she motioned if I want a HJ. I was planning on a HJ visit anyhow as I wanted to see any new talent having not visited for some time. I returned a gesture for "top down" and we were good at 60 tip which she wanted up front. She went right at it as I got face up on the table. There was no massage whatsoever, no tease and a non sensual jerking that actually caused me to lose sensation. I tried guiding her but the one handed jack hammer continued. It became uncomfortable. To reach the finish I suckled and finished myself off. It was that bad. Maybe she is hot as an FS option but, we never discussed it.
ARG.












Reply With Quote




