Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 7496
-
03-03-23 05:24 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 32Kristina
Is she In Lowell? Her ad says Bedford, that's the only reason I haven't tried my luck with her.
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 20:44 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 95Streets.
Right in front of Jays, around the corner from Santoro's, Westford st and Appleton Street. In that order.
Originally Posted by Bap000
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 17:38 #6939Some Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 45Bradley
Rest In Peace too.
See you soon my brudda.
See you soon after sniffing all these lines.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3ZeUL4fRyk
-
03-02-23 17:31 #6938Some Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 45Rest In Peace
Kurt.
And Rest In Peace Katelynn.
Funny how you tried to extort me and control me.
But the judge gravlin hit and His decision was you ain't shhhhhhhit.
Rest In Peace hubcaps.
But hey I'm you.
And you is me.
According to the post history LOL.
But hey Rest In Peace to everyone who sees this.
Because we all got to die before our Resurrection.
But fuck you katelynn and fuck any female who lies about men to extort them or control them.
You ain't shiiiit and you really going to be sad on the day of resurrection.
I'm free like the son of Mary surrounded by angels wings.
So to all the Samson's beware before Delilah accuses you of.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSWaIvyQ3o
-
03-02-23 16:12 #6937Some Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 45Omg
Damn single bill why you leave me hanging like Akon mr lonely ask you for help no response LOL.
Originally Posted by SingleBill
[View Original Post]
But hey better location IMHO is right by the homeless shelter new talent I find like yoda don't try do Rest In Peace Theresa be seeing you soon after all theses lines.
Rest In Peace champagne.
Rest In Peace Michaela Rest In Peace Amanda.
Rest In Peace Cynthia but at least your mom Lenee is here to carry on your family business.
See all of you soon after all of these lines.
Mr sniffles out.
-
03-01-23 12:39 #6936Senior Member

Posts: 149Looking.
Road behind santoros.
Originally Posted by Bap000
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 08:52 #6935Regular Member

Posts: 24Is Gorham st the best place to be looking? I haven't had any luck.
-
02-28-23 15:21 #6934Some Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 45Oh I forgot I rubbed some on her clit each break when I rubbed some on my dick hole.
Originally Posted by SplashHer
[View Original Post]
Mucus membrane slow but elevated high. Will repeat she's a throat goat.
-
02-28-23 14:53 #6933Some Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 45Shyenne
First off I want to say Rest In Peace to Cynthia. I heard she OD and passed away over on Phillips street sleeping in a broke down Honda. But st least her mom Lenee is here to carry on her name with all of Cynthia customers. IMHO her mom is better. She is more incognito and has section 8 housing so you can fuck her in her joe Biden room.
Secondly met a sexy thick white sex worker named shyenne blonde thick with massive and I mean MASSIVE tits. Met her while at my dealer spot. We bumped some lines and she ended up sucking my dick for over an hour. I couldn't bust but kept her going by bumping lines then putting some on my dick hole before she started sucking again. She loved it. Will repeat.
-
02-24-23 17:30 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 2099Boobie my friend
Thought these guys were dead. Well maybe one of'them.
Originally Posted by SplashHer
[View Original Post]
How could you miss these two from a favorite movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTpg...l=BingeSociety
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lL1...hannel=Miramax
How's that Cambodian pussy, Boocoo dinky dau or fine as wine! Send her my way I'm is open.
-
02-23-23 19:24 #6931Some Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 45Theme music
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fLlE48B68wk As I practice my second amendment rights if someone steps to me. I hope you all practice your second amendment rights too.
Rather be judged by twelve than carried by six so run and tell your tricks that.
-
02-23-23 19:05 #6930Some Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 45Goodnight hubcaps
Me bumping lines reacting to people saying I'm hubcaps.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yky4QtRX_DI#bottom-sheet.
I'm proving you right because only hubcaps posts YouTube videos on usg.
I'm the bad guy and you need me so you can feel good about your life.
-
02-23-23 18:40 #6929Some Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 45Cambodian pussy
This is how I feel as I sit back bumping lines reading how people say I'm hubcaps and telling me to post YouTube videos when I prefer rumble videos but hey I'm hubcaps and this is me reacting to all the innuendos and intel from all the detectives https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1l5PFs2eTc.
Here is the proof I posted a YouTube video and hubcaps is the only one who posts YouTube videos on here LOL.
But if you're looking for Cambodian pussy inbox me. My dealer introduced me to a freaky Cambodian hooker. But I have to ask hubcaps first. If he likes you then I will hook you up. Because like everyone says I'm hubcaps like Peter Parker is Spider-Man.
-
02-23-23 13:41 #6928Regular Member

Posts: 12SplashHer = hubbat
Bro, you are fooling absolutely noone.
-
02-22-23 20:45 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 301Kriss
We're in agreement on this one, she's a good time.
Originally Posted by SplashHer
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/115986877











Reply With Quote





