LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 735 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6834
    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    They're still in Renton. I've seen both recently, they are just as great as ever.
    Do they rim?? Gawd that be hot from two women.

  2. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/e97959a...8-33fbf004baaa

    No dude, she's not legit. Here's another site with same girl. Simple right click on image for Google image search. 😉.

    https://www.erocurves.com/alex-de-la...in-the-shower/
    Crap! Man I wanted to slid in that fur burger! Oh well. TGTBT.

  3. #6832
    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    They're still in Renton. I've seen both recently, they are just as great as ever.
    Just making sure I'm setting my lower half the right expectations, are they really twins (and even more, identical twins)?

  4. #6831

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    To die for that little fur box! Is she legit?
    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/e97959a...8-33fbf004baaa

    No dude, she's not legit. Here's another site with same girl. Simple right click on image for Google image search. 😉.

    https://www.erocurves.com/alex-de-la...in-the-shower/

  5. #6830
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything via search, anyone have any experience?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581742-Zoey-Slay
    Her 34 reviews are mostly void of info I'm interested in.

    There are some tidbits in there that might be helpful.

    She's an inshape yoga instructor and applies some moves to the session. She's not an early 20's young. One review says she likes to k I s s, another says no d f k only l f k. No full b ar e, one review.

  6. #6829

    Working_girl858

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Went to set something up and she ghosted me. Good thing I don't leave before confirmation.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-place-Any-way

    Interested in this one and pics on profile look hot. But she put out an alert on a guy supposedly making her wait and then pleaded for help.

    Not sure if she's being pimped. 2 reviews from the same guy is suspect.

    But she's hot and only does outcall. She also mentions rates and deals which seems like a red flag for potential upcharge.

    I'm hoping I'm wrong but spidey sense says stay away.

    Anyone?

  7. #6828
    Quote Originally Posted by Searotic69  [View Original Post]
    This is not the sweet Anna from tna. Anyone seen this one? That cute little Bush does it for me.

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/e97959a...8-33fbf004baaa
    To die for that little fur box! Is she legit?

  8. #6827

    Reviewing the reviewer

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Seriously?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-Slay-She-Did

    Sonicsforever has been on that board almost as long as I have. I believe his reviews are legit. Sometimes, especially now, you have to research the reviewer as much as the product.
    I always look at the reviewers references and other reviews.

    I avoid any provider who's reviewers only list one or two references, especially if one of the references is from that same provider.

  9. #6826

    Zoey Slay

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Plugged her email address into google (that's the only contact info she had in her ads and profile) one review on TER was GFE BBBJ / cfs. Here are some other reviews:

    The other board dot com /users/132251
    Seriously?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-Slay-She-Did

    Sonicsforever has been on that board almost as long as I have. I believe his reviews are legit. Sometimes, especially now, you have to research the reviewer as much as the product.

  10. #6825
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Plugged her email address into google (that's the only contact info she had in her ads and profile) one review on TER was GFE BBBJ / cfs. Here are some other reviews:

    The other board dot com /users/132251
    Learning the tricks of the trade, thanks for the assist.

  11. #6824
    I kind of gathered already Willowrae might be too far gone to hang with. Thanks all for the confirmation. Wishing her well in life.

  12. #6823
    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything via search, anyone have any experience?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581742-Zoey-Slay
    Plugged her email address into google (that's the only contact info she had in her ads and profile) one review on TER was GFE BBBJ / cfs. Here are some other reviews:

    The other board dot com /users/132251

  13. #6822

    Zoey Slay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ame128  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything via search, anyone have any experience?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581742-Zoey-Slay
    You don't believe any of the 34 reviews she has on * ?

  14. #6821

    Zoey Slay

    Couldn't find anything via search, anyone have any experience?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581742-Zoey-Slay

  15. #6820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Reviews state she's good. But be aware, you're communicating with a booker or assistant.

    These "assistants" as they like to refer themselves as, take 30 to 40% of the rate.

    Another thing is, in your chat the assistant will say GFE, BBBJ, dfk, daty, msog.

    But the girl has zero knowledge of this because you're not chatting with the provider and then it becomes YMMV.

    Most of them however are GFE and some will try to upcharge for simply asking for BBBJ or that they don't do it but will for another $50 to $100.

    In general these "European" girls are pretty good. Some come back and some eventually go independent.
    This should be a given with any European or South American Girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape