Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 11229
-
02-26-23 15:53 #7434Senior Member

Posts: 46Gps
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-f26d1296dcc1
This one recently moved back to SoCal from Vegas. She's a little desperate for money since she crashed her car. She has a nice big ass and knows how to use it, LOL. She has gps but if you guys that are smooth talkers can probably bring her down.
-
02-26-23 13:38 #7433Senior Member

Posts: 95These Ladies Are Balling
I proposed three-fifty dollars; she asked if I could do 4, and even though I could, I was somewhat angry and respectfully replied that I couldn't. She bid me farewell. I was stunned. Only a 50 dollar difference.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-f412c0e6ad2f
-
02-24-23 10:10 #7432Senior Member

Posts: 300I'm calling it: she's going to be fat.
Originally Posted by Uncountable
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 19:21 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 95Wants 400 ppm
Meeting up with her next week.
Don't judge me; my balls are full, LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-11353d52cf4b
-
02-23-23 16:43 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 340I saw Dora at Wharf yesterday.
Does Dora fuck? Because she told me they do not do that there. She is as cute as a button. Kept her mask on and wanted. 80 for a simple handjob with zero touching. $ for a handjob naked, with no touching; and 1. 2 for a handjob with roaming. I was flabbergasted. I talked her down to $ because I had to see those nipples. I agree with Priscilla. They are in the top 3 I have ever seen. Nice bolt ons that look real enough. Slim girl with shaved kitty and very smooth skin. But a total sociopath when it comes to business. I tossed the idea in my head to offer her 2 bills for sex. Wonder if she will bite. She did let me touch her ass and grope it. I did get to suck on her gorgeous nips. But I was foolish and paid. 6 for the hour and she shorted me like 15 minutes. Massage is terrible. Next time I will pay the. 4 for half an hour. Priscilla, thanks for the lead. You are indeed a closer. And closers get to drink their coffee.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 16:38 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 178Well I got 20% code from Google, but trying to figure how to to pay. Tried the Vanilla and OneVanilla cards both got declined, I think because the site bills from international IP? I remember they used to work before. How are you guys signing up for premium anonymously?
Originally Posted by AMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 16:24 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 95The New Normal
In a couple of weeks, I need to take a vacation elsewhere. I chatted this lady up and she told me that she wanted 1 k / meet. I told her I would bless her with half, 500, instead. She instantly blocked me. People are out here paying premium for these white women. It is ridiculous. Like I said in my last post, this is not even GPS because tons of us are paying these outrageous prices, so pretty women are now insulted at making measly five hundred to hang. In my native country, that same money would get me a woman that would be my servant for a week, LOL!
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-87673242674b
-
02-23-23 09:35 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 3338Sitter
In fact, I just searched the sitter site and I recognize a POT I met for lunch once.
-
02-23-23 09:25 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 3338Cross-over
I am trying to find a pet sitter, and the profile photos from the girls who post there definitely make me think of SBs. Similar life stages, etc. If I didn't have a SO I might be tempted, but of course a sitter will know all my personal info.
-
02-23-23 08:55 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 300In all honesty I'm tired of the AMP game. I'm tired of tired 45 year old Chinese women negotiating with me when my pants are off for 20 more dollars. Tired of being disappointed with what I see when I turn over. Tired of the transactional nature of it all.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I read your amazing reports but honestly I can't tell if you're being sarcastic about the wharf or not. Like if there's actually anything cute there. Because I just can't get a hando from another woman old enough to be my wife.
-
02-23-23 08:51 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 300Incredible lack of judgment using your actual phone number for this hobby. Incredible. It's so easy to get a Google voice number or other number.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 17:38 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 272There's no law that says you can't discriminate for personal reasons.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
In fact, you can discriminate for ANY reason so long as it's not race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, etc.
There is a famous case where a dentist fired his assistant after they stopped sleeping together. He won, because the reason wasn't a "protected class".
An HR expert privately told me long ago, you're much much less likely to get sued if you don't hire in the first place, rather than hire and later fire.
So, quietly put their resume in the "pass" pile and move on.
Good catch!
-
02-22-23 17:33 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 71I am amazed at the variance in price levels, and I agree you can often get as good or better experiences for less money. I have had sixes try to charge more than a playboy centerfold. I encourage people to try different sources, for example dancers but also sugar babies. Try a porn star. Try different sugar baby and escort sites. Different dance clubs. It may yield something better, but even if not, it will be different.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 15:01 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 183Interesting problem about protecting personal information
A while ago, in different job, I used to drive to the central valley frequently so got into sugar there. Met some pretty hot latinas there, had fun times.
Recently, I was interviewing candidates for a job in my department. Had an applicant from Fresno. I thought I recognized the name (It was usually not difficult to figure out names once I had a cell number). Looked at linked in profile and her photo confirmed it was my former sb!
Declined based on qualifications and inability to hire in a location where we don't have any office.
But it would have been difficult to get through that interview 😂.
-
02-22-23 13:13 #7420Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Wharf
Why not just go to the wharf and try to get Dora or yu yu to fuck?
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






