Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 751 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7434
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    I proposed three-fifty dollars; she asked if I could do 4, and even though I could, I was somewhat angry and respectfully replied that I couldn't. She bid me farewell. I was stunned. Only a 50 dollar difference.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-f412c0e6ad2f
    With all due respect, you'd pay $350?

    Smh. Different strokes. If she came up to me in a bar and said for free, I'd have to say no bc I know there's 0% chance I could get it up for her.

  2. #7433

    $350 for a lifetime supply of blubber is great

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    I proposed three-fifty dollars; she asked if I could do 4, and even though I could, I was somewhat angry and respectfully replied that I couldn't. She bid me farewell. I was stunned. Only a 50 dollar difference.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-f412c0e6ad2f
    You could have heated your home for the duration of this extreme tsunami Cali is going thru.

    Seriously, I wouldn't pay $120 for that. Lots of better alternatives at the AMPs.

  3. #7432

    Gps

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-f26d1296dcc1

    This one recently moved back to SoCal from Vegas. She's a little desperate for money since she crashed her car. She has a nice big ass and knows how to use it, LOL. She has gps but if you guys that are smooth talkers can probably bring her down.

  4. #7431

    These Ladies Are Balling

    I proposed three-fifty dollars; she asked if I could do 4, and even though I could, I was somewhat angry and respectfully replied that I couldn't. She bid me farewell. I was stunned. Only a 50 dollar difference.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-f412c0e6ad2f

  5. #7430
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Meeting up with her next week.

    Don't judge me; my balls are full, LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-11353d52cf4b
    I'm calling it: she's going to be fat.

  6. #7429

    Wants 400 ppm

    Meeting up with her next week.

    Don't judge me; my balls are full, LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-11353d52cf4b

  7. #7428

    I saw Dora at Wharf yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Why not just go to the wharf and try to get Dora or yu yu to fuck?
    Does Dora fuck? Because she told me they do not do that there. She is as cute as a button. Kept her mask on and wanted. 80 for a simple handjob with zero touching. $ for a handjob naked, with no touching; and 1. 2 for a handjob with roaming. I was flabbergasted. I talked her down to $ because I had to see those nipples. I agree with Priscilla. They are in the top 3 I have ever seen. Nice bolt ons that look real enough. Slim girl with shaved kitty and very smooth skin. But a total sociopath when it comes to business. I tossed the idea in my head to offer her 2 bills for sex. Wonder if she will bite. She did let me touch her ass and grope it. I did get to suck on her gorgeous nips. But I was foolish and paid. 6 for the hour and she shorted me like 15 minutes. Massage is terrible. Next time I will pay the. 4 for half an hour. Priscilla, thanks for the lead. You are indeed a closer. And closers get to drink their coffee.

  8. #7427
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Every time you log on they bombard you with a discount code to come back. Or for me at least. And the discount always varies from 15-33. Usually 15-25 tho. Just take whatever code they give you, copy paste, and replace the numbers with 33. You now have a 33% code. If no code try clearing your cookies and logging back on. GL.
    Well I got 20% code from Google, but trying to figure how to to pay. Tried the Vanilla and OneVanilla cards both got declined, I think because the site bills from international IP? I remember they used to work before. How are you guys signing up for premium anonymously?

  9. #7426

    The New Normal

    In a couple of weeks, I need to take a vacation elsewhere. I chatted this lady up and she told me that she wanted 1 k / meet. I told her I would bless her with half, 500, instead. She instantly blocked me. People are out here paying premium for these white women. It is ridiculous. Like I said in my last post, this is not even GPS because tons of us are paying these outrageous prices, so pretty women are now insulted at making measly five hundred to hang. In my native country, that same money would get me a woman that would be my servant for a week, LOL!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-87673242674b

  10. #7425

    Sitter

    In fact, I just searched the sitter site and I recognize a POT I met for lunch once.

  11. #7424

    Cross-over

    I am trying to find a pet sitter, and the profile photos from the girls who post there definitely make me think of SBs. Similar life stages, etc. If I didn't have a SO I might be tempted, but of course a sitter will know all my personal info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 552506a0672c11e59d52dd7f9d358fe4.png‎  

  12. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Why not just go to the wharf and try to get Dora or yu yu to fuck?
    In all honesty I'm tired of the AMP game. I'm tired of tired 45 year old Chinese women negotiating with me when my pants are off for 20 more dollars. Tired of being disappointed with what I see when I turn over. Tired of the transactional nature of it all.

    I read your amazing reports but honestly I can't tell if you're being sarcastic about the wharf or not. Like if there's actually anything cute there. Because I just can't get a hando from another woman old enough to be my wife.

  13. #7422
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    A while ago, in different job, I used to drive to the central valley frequently so got into sugar there. Met some pretty hot latinas there, had fun times.

    Recently, I was interviewing candidates for a job in my department. Had an applicant from Fresno. I thought I recognized the name (It was usually not difficult to figure out names once I had a cell number). Looked at linked in profile and her photo confirmed it was my former sb!

    Declined based on qualifications and inability to hire in a location where we don't have any office.

    But it would have been difficult to get through that interview 😂.
    Incredible lack of judgment using your actual phone number for this hobby. Incredible. It's so easy to get a Google voice number or other number.

  14. #7421
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    A while ago, in different job, I used to drive to the central valley frequently so got into sugar there. Met some pretty hot latinas there, had fun times.

    Recently, I was interviewing candidates for a job in my department. Had an applicant from Fresno. I thought I recognized the name (It was usually not difficult to figure out names once I had a cell number). Looked at linked in profile and her photo confirmed it was my former sb!

    Declined based on qualifications and inability to hire in a location where we don't have any office.

    But it would have been difficult to get through that interview 😂.
    There's no law that says you can't discriminate for personal reasons.

    In fact, you can discriminate for ANY reason so long as it's not race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, etc.

    There is a famous case where a dentist fired his assistant after they stopped sleeping together. He won, because the reason wasn't a "protected class".

    An HR expert privately told me long ago, you're much much less likely to get sued if you don't hire in the first place, rather than hire and later fire.

    So, quietly put their resume in the "pass" pile and move on.

    Good catch!

  15. #7420
    I am amazed at the variance in price levels, and I agree you can often get as good or better experiences for less money. I have had sixes try to charge more than a playboy centerfold. I encourage people to try different sources, for example dancers but also sugar babies. Try a porn star. Try different sugar baby and escort sites. Different dance clubs. It may yield something better, but even if not, it will be different.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    There will always be girls that will hookup with you for way less for a variety of reasons while they simultaneously rake some other guys over the coals. As a guy that married very young and stayed in long term basically monogamous relationships until I was in my early fifties my dating skills were almost non existent. And dating young girls was something I had not done since I was young.

    As an early SD I was spending stupid money because I had it and didn't have to rely on my personality in any way to get the hottest girls (some of whom were great in bed & some not). But once I hit the skids I had to use all my extra time to hard core studying the dynamics of this arena just like it was a full time job in a new industry. I literally dedicated years to dissecting and analyzing every encounter I had and my way of approaching each girl. I had spreadsheets breaking it all down. And tons of notes. I spent hours reflecting on every conversation and sexual encounter.

    Most of my life I had a fair amount of pussy but not always from the girls I really wanted it from. And if I had more money I would definitely up the physical quality of the girls I see today. But in no way would I sacrifice the personality type I need to be happy. What I have been spending lately is a pittance. I am not getting the quantity I want but I have few complaints with their overall looks or skills.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape