Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 37358
-
02-24-23 08:00 #27728Senior Member

Posts: 158Help
Flying in from PHX on a midnight flight. After being folded up in a uncomfortable seat for 3 hrs I get to enjoy another 3 hrs layover in Chicago O'Hare. I need a great massage. Someplace that has a table shower if possible and a FS ending. I lived in Detroit for 45 yrs and M1 and Dt were my go to places back then. (I read not so much anymore) Last time home I found a FS place on Woodward but can't remember name or city (Ferndale maybe) I really appreciate any help in finding a place. Will be in town for Autorama doing a lot of walking so I may need this more
then once on my visit home. I've read thur the last 12 pages in this section but have been unable to find what I'm looking for
-
02-24-23 07:54 #27727Regular Member

Posts: 8I was having the same problems, but they else t away when I started using a VPN. I use NordVPN, but there are a bunch of good ones.
Originally Posted by Bruce248
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 23:48 #27726Senior Member

Posts: 556Same on PC. Maybe server issues or connectivity issues at the USASG end?
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 22:52 #27725Senior Member

Posts: 427Verizon and other mobile carrier access issues
This has been discussed in the general reports section. Seems that Verizon and others are intentionally blocking this and probably other sites like this. Those that know more about this and are tech savvy have covered it in general reports.
Originally Posted by Bruce248
[View Original Post]
Basically you need WiFi to connect but believe there is a work around. Go see general reports.
-
02-23-23 22:29 #27724Senior Member

Posts: 75Problems accessing site too.
Yes, I've been expeirencing problems getting to the site lately during the day too. I only noticed it when using my mobile device but haven't had the opportunity to see if I'd encounter the same problem while using an actual computer.
Originally Posted by Bruce248
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 22:06 #27723Senior Member

Posts: 66Questions
1. Is anyone else experiencing problems trying to get to this site during the day?
2. Does anyone know if Anna still has any AAMPs? I miss those days.
-
02-23-23 13:08 #27722Senior Member

Posts: 100Monroe Street
Any recent reports on talent at Monroe St. I assume Sasha is still there doing her thing. Anybody else?
-
02-23-23 11:30 #27721Senior Member

Posts: 271Van Dyke Spa
I see they closed up shop. Did they move?
-
02-23-23 11:29 #27720Senior Member

Posts: 271Sad. Got great prostate massages there. Anyone know where to go now for one?
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 23:58 #27719Senior Member

Posts: 49Not Worth It
If you're looking for just a covered body rub with absolutely no extras, then they're probably what you'd want.
Originally Posted by DoinTheDeed
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 13:49 #27718Senior Member

Posts: 416Critical that everyone on this site learn how to do an image search.
Originally Posted by DoinTheDeed
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 13:42 #27717Senior Member

Posts: 416LOL. If you get the girl in the pic let us know.
Originally Posted by DoinTheDeed
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 12:32 #27716Senior Member

Posts: 846Looks fake
Vague and pro pics, I sense a fake.
Originally Posted by DoinTheDeed
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 12:23 #27715Senior Member

Posts: 43Sensual body rub
Not sure why it's not coming up for you, I tried the link and it comes up fine. The add is located on the Detroit list crawler site and I search sensual body rubs to bring it up. Very enticing blonde in the add.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 11:57 #27714Regular Member

Posts: 7Waterford Area
I'm in the same area and there is no services like that here unfortunately.
Originally Posted by RaidersFan53
[View Original Post]
DD.










Reply With Quote






