Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3257

    Same here possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiztidJ  [View Original Post]
    Good Lord, what a hottie! If those pics are accurate and she's a good GFE, I just found my new favorite.
    I have been exclusively seeing Lana for the last few months and she's a personal favorite of mine as she's incredible! But Megans pictures definitely will make me go see her at least once. I agree, if her pictures are accurate and provides a good GFE she may become a favorite for many.

  2. #3256

    Megan

    Good Lord, what a hottie! If those pics are accurate and she's a good GFE, I just found my new favorite.

  3. #3255
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Noticed that Ginger was removed from the DI lineup and Megan was added. Her pics look phenomenal. Starting out at 250/30 min. Noticed that Madison bumped her rates up to that figure too.
    Holy shit if that's actually what she looks like I may have to pull the trigger. Damn.

  4. #3254

    Lose One (Ginger) Gain One (Megan)

    Noticed that Ginger was removed from the DI lineup and Megan was added. Her pics look phenomenal. Starting out at 250/30 min. Noticed that Madison bumped her rates up to that figure too.

  5. #3253
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who has been baned from DI for being late etc. To appointments. I'm curious, do they ever let folks like that come back?
    As someone else in the forum said they wouldn't ban you for being late. To DI it just means you have less time for your appointment. Has to be something else that happened. Unless he flate out didn't show.

  6. #3252

    Banned for being late?

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who has been baned from DI for being late etc. To appointments. I'm curious, do they ever let folks like that come back?
    Even if more than once, has to be more to the story than that.

  7. #3251

    Reinstatement

    I have a friend who has been baned from DI for being late etc. To appointments. I'm curious, do they ever let folks like that come back?

  8. #3250

    Cute Kelly!

    Kelly and I played together yesterday and had a nice time. She has a beautiful face, sensuous lips and a very sweet personality. Her breasts are not DD cup. They're DDD! I'd say she is also shorter than listed, perhaps 5' tall rather than 5'4". She's short, super stacked, cute and has the sweetest smile.

    Kelly said she doesn't do the 69 position, so I had her sit on my face, facing me. She said it was the first time she's ever done DATY in that way and that she really liked it. So glad I could introduce her to a new sexual experience.

    After suiting up, I asked her to sit on my cock so I could feast my eyes and mouth on her magnificent tits. What a gorgeous rack she has! We enjoyed fucking in the CG position together for a good 10 minutes, then switched to doggy to I could savor her from behind. We established a good rhythm together that felt so good. She then finished me with a nice BBBJ.

    While cleaning up we talked about soccer, American football and music in Brazil. I really enjoyed my GF experience with Kelly and I know I'll be hungry to see her again the next time she comes to town.

  9. #3249

    We're lucky to have Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven  [View Original Post]
    Every time I see Sam I'm reminded how lucky we are to have her. She is so sex positive that it really opens up the sessions. Sometimes I feel like I hold back requests to not bother the girls (nothing crazy, just interesting positions I've seen). With Sam I feel like we can try just about everything.

    She has that edgy cute look about her. Yes she put on a little weight, but its healthy looking.
    I agreed 100%. I love seeing Sam. With her I can just let my passions run wild and she gives back with the same intensity. I think it's good that she's gaining weight too. What keeps me going back to see her is her deep French kissing, her dirty talk, and her welcoming sex-positive, try-almost-anything attitude. I can never get enough of her.

  10. #3248

    Sam

    Every time I see Sam I'm reminded how lucky we are to have her. She is so sex positive that it really opens up the sessions. Sometimes I feel like I hold back requests to not bother the girls (nothing crazy, just interesting positions I've seen). With Sam I feel like we can try just about everything.

    She has that edgy cute look about her. Yes she put on a little weight, but its healthy looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the info on her DI page refers to her weight, which was probably no more than 95 lbs early last fall. She's probably up to 105-110 now and looks much healthier IMO.

  11. #3247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Natalii Lovers Rejoice

    I see she has a return date posted. March 4th.

  12. #3246

    Flying high with Skyla

    Saw Skyla today. She's a cheerful, multi-orgasmic, hot lady with a decent body. She has a cute face, nice D cup natural tits, and sexy legs. Where Skyla shines though is in her sexual intensity and enthusiasm. Almost as soon as I entered her room she hugged me and started in with some heavy-duty DFK. After giving her my donation and Valentine's gift, she pulled up her bra and wanted me to suck her tits while she reached down and fondled my hardening cock. Then came a first-rate BBBJ. I soon asked her to sit on my face so I could eat her pussy. We then launched into some amazing CG. Her pussy is tight for a MILF, which is nice. After I entered, Skyla started grinding away. She absolutely loves to fuck. We rolled over for some missionary then finished in 69 with CIM.

    Great session. I look forward to seeing her again!

  13. #3245

    Kelly

    Saw Kelly was back in town. Visited her last time and had an unbelievable time. Super sweet, short and stacked, great at conversation and absolutely loved our session.

    Her ass is ridiculous from behind. It kinda moves like those desk clackers. Once it starts moving from side to side it's hypnotic. Great blowjob skills and tastes great. No problem in any position. Very flexible and accommodating. Will be seeing her a few times while she is here! Great full lips also for various uses!

  14. #3244

    Sam's Physique

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiztidJ  [View Original Post]
    Sam's ad on DI says that she's a new woman. Does that mean she got her hooters fixed? If so, I'll definitely have to see her again soon.
    Pretty sure the info on her DI page refers to her weight, which was probably no more than 95 lbs early last fall. She's probably up to 105-110 now and looks much healthier IMO.

  15. #3243

    Sam

    Sam's ad on DI says that she's a new woman. Does that mean she got her hooters fixed? If so, I'll definitely have to see her again soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape