Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 9223
-
02-28-23 14:14 #7558Regular Member

Posts: 242 year experience with littlebaby21
I know this forum has been more for cross sharing notes on SBs but wanted some thoughts from the group on a personal experience. For the past 2 years I have had a great arrangement with a SB where we really felt a truly great connection (not sure if anyone met her as well but I believe her account was littlebaby21 before it was deactivated.) We met almost on a weekly basis and enjoyed dinners, movies at her place, and even worked out together at the gym together. I guess I was lucky as this was my first real arrangement. And it really checked all the boxes, she was really into fitness and had a killer bod, super easy going, and college student at Miami who could actually hold a good deep convo with you.
She recently informed me that she has met someone and also she did not feel our arrangement was not fair to the guy as well as I believe she was rethinking the whole concept of sugar dating. It was a bit rough to hear, as honestly we had become so close over time.
I have been on a couple other sugar dates in the pool here and for some reason everyone just feels different. It's so transactional in nature and honestly the girls just do not match up. My question to the community is did I truly hit a diamond in the rough or are there others out there? Part of my feels the bar has been set so high this may be one and done for me or maybe the arrangement we had transpired outside the bounds of a normal arrangement into relationship territory. And secondly, has anyone else had an arrangement this long and when things ended, did you face similar thoughts etc?
-
02-28-23 13:57 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 1897Zaddyari
Looks like Zaddyari is back. Gala girl and GPS for you newcomers.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f69b13f2d19f0e
BAM.
-
02-28-23 10:43 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 1897SeekingWhit
I did not remember her being ugly so I decided to check her Zuck page. She has kept the page but she swept it clean. I can no longer find a single image. You must have put a real scare into her. I am surprised she even has her page still up.
Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
02-27-23 14:09 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 661Ditto
Met her at Panera today, she wanted money up front. I ignored all the signs and at the last minute checked here while waiting for her to show. She uses fake pics, much uglier in person. I played dumb for a minute then called her out face to face. She pleaded with me that she could prove that she's legit, if she was decent looking I would have told her to meet me for fun but she was too ugly, I just told her that someone is going to get pissed at her and not be nearly as nice as I am! I waited for her to get in her car, took a couple pics to scare the shit out of her and waited until she left before getting in mine. Lesson learned-relearned. Never give money if its asked for. I almost blew $100 on a total rinser.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 11:36 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 1897Rinser
Seekingwhit: Also a Rinser. Tried to rinse me and one other SD. Asks for money at the MnG. She is real and I have her PII.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
BAM
-
02-27-23 11:19 #7553Regular Member

Posts: 24Kittenxoxo1
Real, but demands compensation for MNG in the tune of a couple hundred. Also sets expectations that nothing physical will occur for several dates and only if there is a connection.
Anyone get anywhere with this one or similar experiences?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-9b04c9ac6ecd
-
02-27-23 08:37 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 2246Sb-bs
SeekingWhit. Professional time waster.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-e77938a462c9
Sparklecandytheater. Time waster.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-dad14cb31baf
Badgirll023 - Time waster.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-91c733ffa5f3
Cutefreak. Dinner dates only. Nothing more.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-3d4064cdbd31
-
02-26-23 11:49 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 1897Update 2-26-23
Just clearing the decks:
Veronica: Fuzzy pic, kid in pic, terse, high likelihood a scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-25c8428731b8
CandyKisses: Taking me straight to text. Sent pics, thick and older than profile but doable for most, Straight up pro, staying at the Quality Inn off Ridge Road, L'ville AC.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-4850091d73cf
Innocent Madame: Classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-619abb7c92ec
Lillian: Uncertain but high likelihood a scammer. Confirmed! Taking me straight to text. Blocked me!
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-9e2230dd5715
CheerfulGirl: Fuzzy pics, classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-9f044e0e7fd0
Lucia: Stolen pic. Likely scammer! Confirmed! Asking me to go straight to Telegram.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-ebb50dc9d0b0
BAM
-
02-23-23 11:30 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 1897Update 2-23-23
They are accumulating again. Time to clear out my list.
SharpAphrodite: New approach but still likely scammer, Confirmed as a crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-a31231419f6b
Spongebob: Stolen pic. They are just mocking us now.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-cd43a37f8d15
Lillian: Uncertain but high likelihood a scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-9e2230dd5715
ClassyDuchess: Is this a test? 102 year old?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-72d56785dd07
BeautifulSiren: Classic crypto-scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-cc57f02b6f89
BAM.
-
02-22-23 07:26 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 539Skilled and ready to please, but when I saw her over a year ago, much heavier than pics.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 12:05 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 1897Update 2-21-23
Bad girls, bad girls! What ya gonna do? What ya gonna do with their poor Scam Fu?
HelpfulBabe: Classic crypto-scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-4e9116fe341d
Anna Marie: Probably real but I suspect is just a pic seller. Sent sample pics that show a heavy chick. Maybe sbbw.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-77187f380b43
Icy: I was unable to capture a link before she blocked me. Was in Cinti but now showing Notre Dame. I find that odd for someone who claims to be already a graduate and working for an engineering firm. Also, why ND and West Bend? I will attach a photo below.
ElegantPrimaDonna: Classic crypto-scammer, using stolen picture.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-64e3e55a0813
Elizabeth: Ready to meet anywhere I asked then tried to get $60 for a Lyft. I offered to send an Uber. Things went downhill from there. Using stolen pictures of Ayrem Avila: https://www.instagram.com/ayrem_avila/;.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PkvMPJ3Vdgkx7X
BAM.
-
02-21-23 06:50 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 154Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 01:04 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 435Bethxoxo
I had been texting her, and lost her number. Don't have a current SB subscription, but she messaged me there. Anyone have her number? TIA.
-
02-20-23 20:05 #7545Senior Member

Posts: 1138SweetTemptress1
She's on SB & WYP, used to be on SA off and on.
Anyone ever get her off site to text or even to meet?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...752c097c1d34d0
-
02-18-23 15:08 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 53Meet Me Amara Dayton SA
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-f8b9c9fc8dc8
Anyone have any insights on Meet Me Amara Dayton who posts on SA in Dayton area? Private message if you are willing to share information. She seems real and open to meeting.
Thanks in advance.
TSD1959.











Reply With Quote




