Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 31840
-
02-22-23 08:41 #25885Senior Member

Posts: 136Beware Rip Off Alert
Use caution if you choose to contact Yahni / Dehlila. She provides great text communication. Setup is easy. Is the girl in the pics but definite photoshop editing.
Paid donation & she made an excuse to leave the room. Then the handler arrives & $ is gone! I texted her later to complain about her BS Scam & she simply replied "I don't screw people they screw theyself. " So just be careful!!
https://tryst.link/escort/seductivedehlilah
-
02-22-23 01:16 #25884Senior Member

Posts: 1053Could not verify Id
Same feelings. I tried to connect with one of the girls maybe 6 months ago. I had a discrepancy with name associated with telephone number so I said adios and moved on.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 00:31 #25883Senior Member

Posts: 90I have seen her. She is definitely worth the time and effort. I would say that she may be a little shy, but she was also a breath of fresh air. Treat this woman right, she is wonderful to have around. As always, YMMV. Stay safe and happy mongering.
Originally Posted by SiBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 18:08 #25882Senior Member

Posts: 276Five star companions
Anyone have good or bad things to say? Did you give them your real info?
Tired of digging through the dirt looking for a diamond in the rough.
-
02-21-23 13:30 #25881Senior Member

Posts: 106Now I guess she is known as Red
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...611/6297721957
Originally Posted by Delta456
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 12:45 #25880Senior Member

Posts: 105Winter
Anyone else been able to see her. Tried 3 times, but long breaks in communication, I ran out of time / availability. Is she worth it? Details?
Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 19:50 #25879Senior Member

Posts: 270Gulch
Gulch has gone way overpriced. It was alright when FS would go upto 4. 4 but these newer girls charge like 5-6 now.
Originally Posted by JMan1988
[View Original Post]
It seems like the handler also rotates, sometime I get a nice and friendly reply to my questions and sometime it's just outright rude.
-
02-20-23 18:55 #25878Senior Member

Posts: 644Gulch is crap
I informed that handler that I couldn't keep an appointment last week due to being stuck in traffic and she banned me so they can keep there overpriced hand jobs and everything else.
Originally Posted by JMan1988
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 14:55 #25877Regular Member

Posts: 8Linda Lux gone for good
I was just informed by Linda (Gulch Girl) that she will no longer be flying to Nashville. She said that she was offended by her handler here. She wouldn't go into detail, only that she will not be back. In my opinion Linda was by far the best in Nashville, and I am considering not going back the the Gulch Girls. At least for the near future.
-
02-20-23 14:00 #25876Senior Member

Posts: 51Sweet T
This is Sweet T.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/615-806-1363
She hasn't posted since Dec which is a shame since she was someone I wanted to see. Anyone know what happened? Have a good experience with her? I don't recall seeing any reviews on her.
I believe she used to do doubles with Red. Red has posted more recently, but not very often. I have not seen her.
-
02-20-23 12:53 #25875Senior Member

Posts: 1250True
That is very true. Most providers given the chance would dash or worse.
Originally Posted by ECD1979
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 16:37 #25874Senior Member

Posts: 309Sweet Tea
Try searching for sweet tea or sweet tee. Basically, she is an older woman (late 40's or early 50's) with mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by JudeJames
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 15:29 #25873Senior Member

Posts: 187Wrong pic. That is another catfish in Memphis
Thought I had saved Reagans pics, I had about 30 or 40.
Originally Posted by ECD1979
[View Original Post]
This are from her ad, all the pics she posts are pre burnt out from doing dope days. 5 or 10 years ago.
Wish I had caught her then, but like one guy on here said, you can't get involved with these chicks thinking you will have some kind of relationship.
-
02-19-23 13:52 #25872Senior Member

Posts: 187Here she is
Wrong pic, but the othert is a catfish who posts in Memphis. She was pretty too at one time.
Originally Posted by ECD1979
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 13:41 #25871Senior Member

Posts: 187Opps. Wrong pic. That was another catfish in Memphis
That isn't her, I have to find the one where she is on the couch.
Originally Posted by ECD1979
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




