Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10628
    I've been on the fence about seeing this one for a minute. But recently saw she has a lot of mixed reviews on escort babylon, including rushing and being cold. It may be a issue of YMMV, but I think I will wait till she cleans up her act.

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopp  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 200 qv and 260 hh who the hell are paying these rates where these girls think they can get that. I know she's popular on snap but damn you guys need to stop dropping that kind of dime for a damn qv WTF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/152933481408

    Have fun boys and stop using the little head to negotiate.

    Porkchopp.

  2. #10627

    Bunny

    Quoted me 200 qv and 260 hh who the hell are paying these rates where these girls think they can get that. I know she's popular on snap but damn you guys need to stop dropping that kind of dime for a damn qv WTF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/152933481408

    Have fun boys and stop using the little head to negotiate.

    Porkchopp.

  3. #10626

    Kaley / quinn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/148832911446

    Anyone seen recently?

    If yes has her incall improved.

  4. #10625

    Re Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! I'm 99% sure she is legit. Pictures, history and even an only fans make me think she's legit, scammers and LEO have a limit for how far they will go. However didn't know she was at a strip club. Know which one is it?
    I sent you a PM about the club. Good luck and keep us posted if you meet with her.

  5. #10624

    Fantasy

    I talked to her a fair bit today about her duo offering and definitely feels legit, but last minute a buddy wanted to hit I-Drive as well, so I ended up seeing Lia from AS since she was near his girl. Great choice.

    Something about Fantasy's pics was giving major stripper vibes. Glad to know my radar is on point. Now if I can just find out where.

  6. #10623
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballsagna  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her. Again, I have not seen her, so I cannot verify legitimacy.

    Upon information and belief, I think Fantasy is legit. I have not met her so I do not know for sure.

    I have corresponded with her (or whomever is using that phone number in the ad), and a friend of mine who visited the strip clubs recently got her number and has been in contact with her. My friend forwarded to me a video that she sent to him and the video was her. According to my friend, she was down for pay to play. In my correspondence with her, she confirmed that she worked at the club.

    Now, based upon some assumptions and inferences, I believe she is legit. She quoted me $220 for half hour, which is more than I prefer to donate, so I did not meet her, But maybe this information can help in making your decision.
    Thanks for the info! I'm 99% sure she is legit. Pictures, history and even an only fans make me think she's legit, scammers and LEO have a limit for how far they will go. However didn't know she was at a strip club. Know which one is it?

  7. #10622

    Re: Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    Hey my fellow mongers.

    Has anyone seen this beauty before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3214012078
    I have not seen her. Again, I have not seen her, so I cannot verify legitimacy.

    Upon information and belief, I think Fantasy is legit. I have not met her so I do not know for sure.

    I have corresponded with her (or whomever is using that phone number in the ad), and a friend of mine who visited the strip clubs recently got her number and has been in contact with her. My friend forwarded to me a video that she sent to him and the video was her. According to my friend, she was down for pay to play. In my correspondence with her, she confirmed that she worked at the club.

    Now, based upon some assumptions and inferences, I believe she is legit. She quoted me $220 for half hour, which is more than I prefer to donate, so I did not meet her, But maybe this information can help in making your decision.

  8. #10621
    Quote Originally Posted by AltamonteDog  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if you book her please! Rates are high for a CBJ but I'd probably splurge if they are legit. 2 girls for 4. 0, 1 girl for 1 hr 3. 2 was the quote I got.
    4. 0 for 2 girls that's pretty standard at least, and for those 2 seems like it's worth it. 3. 2 though is GPS territory.

  9. #10620
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvLatinas  [View Original Post]
    Holy hell! I feel like my dick will be on fire a week later, but totally worth it. Thanks for finding that beauty. I'm making contact now. If you get there first, be sure to let us know if she's legit.
    LOL my man iluvlatinas! My mongering time is on the weekends, so I'll keep you guys updated.

  10. #10619
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvLatinas  [View Original Post]
    Holy hell! I feel like my dick will be on fire a week later, but totally worth it. Thanks for finding that beauty. I'm making contact now. If you get there first, be sure to let us know if she's legit.
    Let me know if you book her please! Rates are high for a CBJ but I'd probably splurge if they are legit. 2 girls for 4. 0, 1 girl for 1 hr 3. 2 was the quote I got.

  11. #10618
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiremm;6344539[URL
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/115540770[/URL]
    We all wish something like that was true.

  12. #10617
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiremm;6344539[URL
    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/115540770[/URL]
    Anytime an ads reads something like, "Always horny and juicy for a good sex", you can be 99.9483725% sure it's a it's a dude and most likely from another country on the other end of that ad.

    Plus, you can be 100% sure it's a scam.

    Grain 56.

  13. #10616

  14. #10615
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #10614
    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    Hey my fellow mongers.

    Has anyone seen this beauty before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3214012078
    Holy hell! I feel like my dick will be on fire a week later, but totally worth it. Thanks for finding that beauty. I'm making contact now. If you get there first, be sure to let us know if she's legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape