Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27711

    Sensual rub on east side

    Anyone tried the group of ladies working on the east side?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/115903298#.

    I've messaged them a couple times and they seem legit just looking for confirmation.

  2. #27710

    Lisa and Bonita

    I used to see both of them regularly but only had Bonitas contact info, for the last year haven't been able to get in touch with Bonita and I'm not sure why since all of our meetings were great and we never had issues. Just wondering if anyone can PM me Lisa's contact info? I'd love to set something up with her since I can't get ahold of Bonita.

  3. #27709

    Who I Like at Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    I had a similarly disappointing experience with the same girl, I think. Her name might be Shayna?

    Can you tell me who the best girls are at that location?
    I had Seven, Ruby and Yoko at Magic. All were bbj, kissing, daty, and cfs. Yoko was the most into it of those 3.

  4. #27708
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Girls change often. Experience varies. Everything remains available.
    I understand that. Looking to see a review of who is there now if anyone has been there this week.

  5. #27707
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to 7 mile lately. Anna is gone guess there is a Nina and CoCo there now. Looking for reports please?
    Girls change often. Experience varies. Everything remains available.

  6. #27706
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Exactly the same as Canton. Talent, price, etc.

    Located near 23 and Washtenaw.
    Link is to a Japanese lady. Is she real?

  7. #27705

    Ann Apartment

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I realize this isn't the Ann Arbor forum but that forum doesn't get as much traffic as this one and I think there is likely many who could help with this.

    Has anyone been to this place lately? I believe it's connected to the place in Canton which occasionally has decent talent. Thinking about checking it out.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...scorts/3015758
    Exactly the same as Canton. Talent, price, etc.

    Located near 23 and Washtenaw.

  8. #27704

    Healing Plus still sucks

    I had not been to Healing Plus in Westland in a long while and had not seen any posts lately, so I decided to TOFTT. Too old, not a great body, tried upsell, unenthusiastic, rush to finish. For anyone else who was wondering, now you know.

    Much prefer Springwell. Not really hot, but always enthusiastic, decent body and they are just kind of cool there. Also, very accommodating. Sometimes I like a nice massage and all that, but sometimes I only have time for a quickie.

    Stay safe.

  9. #27703

    7 mile Spa

    Anyone been to 7 mile lately. Anna is gone guess there is a Nina and CoCo there now. Looking for reports please?

  10. #27702
    Quote Originally Posted by RManRMan  [View Original Post]
    And she's in Eastpoint NOT Roseville. NOT high priced and excellent service. Been seeing her for years. Always has a Cadillac Escalade in driveway. Has pets but they are always put away. Has a spare bedroom setup with massage table. Nice music playing. Great massage and everything including FS available.

    RMan.
    This sounds about what I been looking for and she would be close by. Is there a link so I can check her out?

  11. #27701

    Apartment massage

    I realize this isn't the Ann Arbor forum but that forum doesn't get as much traffic as this one and I think there is likely many who could help with this.

    Has anyone been to this place lately? I believe it's connected to the place in Canton which occasionally has decent talent. Thinking about checking it out.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...scorts/3015758

  12. #27700

    Waterford

    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan53  [View Original Post]
    I live in waterford and I'm wondering if there is a provider or a massage parlor in my area that offers a nuru massage with full service? Any info would be great.
    There used to be a couple over by the airport. But they have been shut down. Don't think there are any others around.

  13. #27699

    Tai Chi Livonia

    Went to Tai Chi in Livonia last night. Been there in the past, it was never anything special. But they were the only ones in the area open later on a Sunday. A younger lady answered the door and brought me back. But the massage was given by a much older lady, who could not stop sniffling her runny nose. It was really gross. It was not just a little sniffle, it was a full pig snort sound. It was about once a minute. Time came for the flip and I just said no thank you. I couldn't even relax during the massage part.

  14. #27698

    Waterford massage

    I live in waterford and I'm wondering if there is a provider or a massage parlor in my area that offers a nuru massage with full service? Any info would be great.

  15. #27697

    Magic letdown

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about this. Did you get the name of the girl?
    I had a similarly disappointing experience with the same girl, I think. Her name might be Shayna?

    Can you tell me who the best girls are at that location?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape