Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 749 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 11231
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7421

    Interesting problem about protecting personal information

    A while ago, in different job, I used to drive to the central valley frequently so got into sugar there. Met some pretty hot latinas there, had fun times.

    Recently, I was interviewing candidates for a job in my department. Had an applicant from Fresno. I thought I recognized the name (It was usually not difficult to figure out names once I had a cell number). Looked at linked in profile and her photo confirmed it was my former sb!

    Declined based on qualifications and inability to hire in a location where we don't have any office.

    But it would have been difficult to get through that interview 😂.

  2. #7420
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Wharf

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Different very hot 22 yo messaged me yesterday. Always a huge red flag when they show in the favorited tab, but not viewed tab (ie they favorite you without viewing you). So I'm predisposed to say F off. But she's hot. So I message her.

    And she responds that she'd love to meet (ok) and wants a relationship with intimacy (ok I smell bait coming) but to demonstrate I'm serious she wants a gift before we meet (aaaaaaaand there it is). I politely, always politely, decline. And then she blocks me. Confirming my suspicion I'm being taken for a fool.

    If you see her, brunette, 22,2 photos, second one is her in restaurant with face resting in her hands. Can't link because she blocked me. Very cute tho.
    Why not just go to the wharf and try to get Dora or yu yu to fuck?

  3. #7419
    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-a19768b24033

    She is in Pasadena and says she down with anything. She can travel and host but wants 50 to travel and 100 to host upfront. I'm not sending money upfront no matter how little it is. If you guys want to risk it, let me know how it goes.
    Different very hot 22 yo messaged me yesterday. Always a huge red flag when they show in the favorited tab, but not viewed tab (ie they favorite you without viewing you). So I'm predisposed to say F off. But she's hot. So I message her.

    And she responds that she'd love to meet (ok) and wants a relationship with intimacy (ok I smell bait coming) but to demonstrate I'm serious she wants a gift before we meet (aaaaaaaand there it is). I politely, always politely, decline. And then she blocks me. Confirming my suspicion I'm being taken for a fool.

    If you see her, brunette, 22,2 photos, second one is her in restaurant with face resting in her hands. Can't link because she blocked me. Very cute tho.

  4. #7418
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    How do you mean the latter? Checking an I'd to be sure that the girl is at least 18? Or something else?
    Checking for age verification. Lot of wannabe and can't wait girls out there.

  5. #7417

    Scam maybe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-a19768b24033

    She is in Pasadena and says she down with anything. She can travel and host but wants 50 to travel and 100 to host upfront. I'm not sending money upfront no matter how little it is. If you guys want to risk it, let me know how it goes.

  6. #7416

    Go get em tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have current discount code? I think there was at 15% but I didn't write it down. Going to do another 30 day premium to replenish the well, thanks.
    Every time you log on they bombard you with a discount code to come back. Or for me at least. And the discount always varies from 15-33. Usually 15-25 tho. Just take whatever code they give you, copy paste, and replace the numbers with 33. You now have a 33% code. If no code try clearing your cookies and logging back on. GL.

  7. #7415
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have current discount code? I think there was at 15% but I didn't write it down. Going to do another 30 day premium to replenish the well, thanks.
    Someone got this googling. Also search the other cities sugar threads, I think I saw a 30% this morning.

  8. #7414
    Anyone have current discount code? I think there was at 15% but I didn't write it down. Going to do another 30 day premium to replenish the well, thanks.

  9. #7413
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Happened to me twice. Just the threat. Seeking girl ... I just hung up on her and her pimp / manager. Also happened to me on POF. Same BS different day. But I guess if you are married or don't check ID's anything is possible.
    How do you mean the latter? Checking an I'd to be sure that the girl is at least 18? Or something else?

  10. #7412
    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoKiller  [View Original Post]
    You are going to the wrong hotels / motels then. Avoid the chains and go to small no tells. You need an ID of course but never had an issue paying in cash for the 2-3 hours that I needed the room.
    Depends on what sort of girl you are going to see there. If you want one who has been on the 'stroll', I am sure a no-tell is fine. If you want a true SB, and a NP, you aren't going to get them to go to a Motel 6 equivalent. It will make them feel just like what they don't want to feel like, a hooker. So you need to go to someplace sorta nice. Keep it reasonable price-wise using some of the apps that give you day rates. I have no trouble w / getting Hiltons etc. For about 100 for a few hours.

  11. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap what happened!

    Being blackmailed is one of my biggest fears on this site.
    Happened to me twice. Just the threat. Seeking girl ... I just hung up on her and her pimp / manager. Also happened to me on POF. Same BS different day. But I guess if you are married or don't check ID's anything is possible.

  12. #7410
    Holy crap what happened!

    Being blackmailed is one of my biggest fears on this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger  [View Original Post]
    PSA:

    Buyer Beware.

    I met this hot little number 6 months ago on SA.

    The girl herself is amazing, but the drama with her booker / pimp / BF.

    If you're texting 626-557-3x xx, you're talking to.

    Her pimp / boyfriend / booker Randy, who lurks in the.

    Background and uses recordings and texts for extortion / blackmail.

    Purposes.

    Protect yourself from being fucked over in a bad way. It's the.

    Arrangement from hell, something you can't and won't forget!

  13. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This is absolutely not true. I have been in a couple of low level chain hotels in the Inland Empire over the past year, and they prominently post that they don't accept cash. I presume this was due to drug deals, etc. , being conducted there.

    However, broadly, this is a way to handle payment to a hotel with the maximum security. To check in, you absolutely must have a credit card and a drivers license. So fake identity cards don't help. The best you can do is use your middle name, for anonymity. Anyway, many places, you can pay in cash upon checkout (and you MUST check out, you cannot just slink off into the night / day) and the charge against your card will be reversed. In my experience, it doesn't / didn't show up on my CC statements. However, this experience was several years back, so it might not still be true, and it might not be true with all credit cards.

    Hotels might accept a debit card *if* your name is on it (I. E. , prepaids like we use to get SA membership will not work). Others say they buy hotels.com gift cards and use those. Also, the amount of $ on the card has to be at least the room charge + the deposit, which is typically a ridiculous amount (like $250).
    You are going to the wrong hotels / motels then. Avoid the chains and go to small no tells. You need an ID of course but never had an issue paying in cash for the 2-3 hours that I needed the room.

  14. #7408

    ValentinaRose update

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, ValentinaRose is hot.

    I messaged with her like a year ago, she wanted me to come to her in SGV for the M&G. Nope, babies come to me.
    PSA:

    Buyer Beware.

    I met this hot little number 6 months ago on SA.

    The girl herself is amazing, but the drama with her booker / pimp / BF.

    If you're texting 626-557-3x xx, you're talking to.

    Her pimp / boyfriend / booker Randy, who lurks in the.

    Background and uses recordings and texts for extortion / blackmail.

    Purposes.

    Protect yourself from being fucked over in a bad way. It's the.

    Arrangement from hell, something you can't and won't forget!

  15. #7407
    Quote Originally Posted by PlutoKiller  [View Original Post]
    Hotels still accept cash😇.
    This is absolutely not true. I have been in a couple of low level chain hotels in the Inland Empire over the past year, and they prominently post that they don't accept cash. I presume this was due to drug deals, etc. , being conducted there.

    However, broadly, this is a way to handle payment to a hotel with the maximum security. To check in, you absolutely must have a credit card and a drivers license. So fake identity cards don't help. The best you can do is use your middle name, for anonymity. Anyway, many places, you can pay in cash upon checkout (and you MUST check out, you cannot just slink off into the night / day) and the charge against your card will be reversed. In my experience, it doesn't / didn't show up on my CC statements. However, this experience was several years back, so it might not still be true, and it might not be true with all credit cards.

    Hotels might accept a debit card *if* your name is on it (I. E. , prepaids like we use to get SA membership will not work). Others say they buy hotels.com gift cards and use those. Also, the amount of $ on the card has to be at least the room charge + the deposit, which is typically a ridiculous amount (like $250).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape